English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
LOL. Leeds loss to Birmingham could serve as reality check for Bielsa as to the uber-competitive and unpredictable nature of English Championship. Any team can beat any team on a given day. I have enjoyed watching and following English Championship for years and it gets better and better each season. Leeds played real well and dominated Birmingham in possession and goal scoring chances but conceded 2 goals on a goal keeper error and a counter attack with real good finish by Adams. Marcelo Bielsa has done an amazing job with Leeds playing attractive attacking football. Early doors but i wouldn't be surprised to see Leeds with automatic promotion to Premier League.

Soroush Jan come short! 😍

They are not that bad for a small club, it's just that teams like Spurs are too good, give it time and Jahanbakhsh will be a starter and a regular feature.
I am positive he is going to do well.
I hope so, but it ain't looking likely. So far Jahanbakhsh's move to Brighton has only hurt his market value.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
would have loved to see JB at Leicester along with Grey and Vardy and gang.

City put up a fight, Jahanbakhsh’s representative Amir Hashimi has said, eclipsing Brighton’s £17m offer at the last minute.

Last season’s Eredivisie top scorer had his heart set on Brighton, however.

(hashemi based in Netherland has 15 TM caps)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I can never warm up to Martial. What a waste imo. Derby should have bagged it 2-1. Glad the managed the penalties.. LOL Mourinho thought there was a chance..

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
look at this shit!!!

Jose on Pogba: "I made the decision for Paul not to be the second captain anymore. There is no fallout or problems. As the manager, I can make these decisions."

Status
Not open for further replies.