Exciting weekend 4 the Racists!!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I mean the ppl who are Auto racing fan.
Sunday of Memorial weekend is always exciting day for the Race Fans. 3 major races cak to back, you will stock in front of the screen all day:
1- Formula 1 Grand Prix of Monaco
2- The prestiges Indianapolis 500.
3- And if you are a Nascar fan Coca Cola 600 (Charlotte N. Carolina) will start on 5:30 PM.

Beautiful principality of Monaco will host the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco this week end the most exciting of all street racings IMO, tight corners, brick walls and guard rails every were and that dreading tunnel where some time you will enter head on and you might exit with tail or either left or right side pods first, and some time in pieces...LOOOL
Here is the schedule: ALL TIMES US EASTERN (-5 hrs of GMT)
Since I missed to post the Thursday Practice then I will not bother.

Saturday May 27 03:00 - 04:00 AM Practice

Saturday May 27 06:00 AM Qualifying

Sunday May 28 06:00 AM F1 Grand Prix of Monaco

Poor Alexander Wruz managed to turn the fastest lap one after another the same thing he did in Barcelona but still Frank William keeps him as 3rd driver and refuses to give him a race seat.
Anyways!! Historically Monaco is MCLaren territory and I think if Champs JPM and Kimi manage to keep their car in one piece by the end of the race they both will be in the Podium. So here we go:
1- Kimi Reikenin
2- Juan Pablo Montoya
3- Michael Schumacher
It is possible for 2nd and 3rd spots to exchange position but still those guys will conquer the High Stand. Nich Heidfield was always a formidable contender in this circuit but I don't think rest of the team are ready to put him up there.
An aerial view from breathtakingly beautiful Monaco

Now lets go to Indinapolee Phy Hunree.....LOOOL
The most prestiges Auto racing of all time
Star photo / Rob Goebel​
Dan Wheldon (above) was the 2005 winner, but he was overshadowed by Danica Patrick, who led the race for a while and finished fourth.
Star Photo / Matt Dietrich​
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway was founded by Carl Fisher in 1906, and the first Indianapolis 500 Mile Race was held in 1911. Following several lean years, and the suspension of racing during World War II, the track was sold to Anton Hulman Jr. in 1945.
Hulman spent millions of dollars improving the facility and turned the Indianapolis 500 into the "Greatest Spectacle in Racing."Despite rain delays, deaths, and a power struggle in auto racing circles, there has been an Indianapolis 500 each year since 1946.
In the 1990s, the Indy 500 lost some of its prestige when a rift among racing teams led to a competing race the same day in Michigan. But a decade later, the feud within IndyCar circles had begun to heal and the Indianapolis 500 was regaining its luster.
The 2005 race was considered by many one of the most entertaining and competitive race in years, thanks in part to 23-year-old rookie Danica Patrick who had the most competitive showing of any woman in Indy 500 history, leading the race for several laps and finishing fourth
Like any other Iranian I'm for underdog so I wish best of luck for Danika Patrick she made history Last year and hope she makes the Ultimat in 2006 by being the First Lady racer to win the Indianapolis 500 and put her (some what) pretty face on the Borg Warner Trophy and take a sip of that most delicious milk in the world.

Not being a NASCAR fan all I know Coca Cola 600 of Charlotte N.Carolina will start on Sunday May 28th at 05:30 PM.
Have fun and enjoy your Holiday weekend and PLZ don't call me on Sunday my cell will be OFF all day.......;-)

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
motori jãn, it seems to me that your F1 prediction is all Mc Laren.

I hope you are right. Mc Laren needs some points badly to be able to keep up with Renoult and Ferrari.
Otherways it will be a ferrari, Renoult season with NO 3-part challenge.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Ali(ISP) said:
shumie cheats his way to pole position.

apparantly they are going to have a meeting later this evening to see if the results should stand or not.
Ali jAn,
As you know I'm Scott Speed's fan and I personally think Schummy's days are over. But I've got to ask. Do you really believe he set this up intentionally?
I don't mean he didn't but I just don't understand why? He already holds the highest record of Pole Position.
But I promise you it will be a fiasco after the race if Pole position makes him the winner. We'll see.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
brando said:
motori jãn, it seems to me that your F1 prediction is all Mc Laren.

I hope you are right. Mc Laren needs some points badly to be able to keep up with Renoult and Ferrari.
Otherways it will be a ferrari, Renoult season with NO 3-part challenge.
Marlon jAn,
I don't know man, watching the qualifying it looks like it is Ferrari and Renault again. Hope things change a little bit, midway to the season it looks like another 2004.
I still have lot of hope for McLaren 4th and 6th starting positions are not bad at all and many thing can happen in the pits.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
westwienmaskulin said:
Hahahhaa...Schummel Schumi is back!!! You gotta love the man!

That Merengue Alonso deserved it!! hahahahhaaaa!!!
Cmon Westi,
I don't think he did it intentionally. No driver is so stupid to make the car spin intentionally and know he will not hit the wall at the same time and get killed.
Only possibility is that understeer wasn't intentional but not jamming in revers and getting out of the way was. I don't know he always used good judgment while being on the race track.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Motori said:
Ali jAn,
As you know I'm Scott Speed's fan and I personally think Schummy's days are over. But I've got to ask. Do you really believe he set this up intentionally?
I don't mean he didn't but I just don't understand why? He already holds the highest record of Pole Position.
But I promise you it will be a fiasco after the race if Pole position makes him the winner. We'll see.
well, no one can be 100% sure if he did this on purpose or not, u just got to decide for urself mate. lets just say he has done some dodgy stuff in the past, so its not like hes got a 100% clean record.

i was listening to a lot of drivers and team bosses on BBC radio earlier, and there wasnt one person who was giving shumie the benefit of the doubt. they were all accusing him of cheating. some people were more obvious than the others, but not a single person said it was an honest accident!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
haha, serves him right for cheating!

Michael Schumacher has been stripped of pole position for the Monaco Grand Prix and will have to start from the back of the grid in Sunday's race. The Ferrari driver controversially beat Fernando Alonso to pole position in qualifying on Saturday.

But stewards said that he had deliberately stopped his car on the track after spinning, stopping rivals from setting a faster time. Alonso will now start on pole ahead of Australian Mark Webber in a Williams.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Motori said:
Cmon Westi,
I don't think he did it intentionally. No driver is so stupid to make the car spin intentionally and know he will not hit the wall at the same time and get killed.
Only possibility is that understeer wasn't intentional but not jamming in revers and getting out of the way was. I don't know he always used good judgment while being on the race track.
well...he has enough control of his car for this manoeuvre...but it's pathetic that FIA punish him for this, because as you say, it's quite impossible to prove it. ;)

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
westwienmaskulin said:
but it's pathetic that FIA punish him for this, because as you say, it's quite impossible to prove it. ;)
well he's german, i think thats enough evidence there ;)

a 1 - 2 for ferrari (at the back of the grid that is :p)

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
westwienmaskulin said:
well...he has enough control of his car for this manoeuvre...but it's pathetic that FIA punish him for this, because as you say, it's quite impossible to prove it. ;)
no one stopes the car on perpuse, knowing that he can be hit / killed by another car.
FIA says schummi would rather get killed for beeing on the pole?
Beside that, Alonso is a lier, he clamed he was going very fast on the last lap, No F***ing way, he was fast.
He didn't take the 1# sector, not even the 2#, how come he would get the pole without 1# and 2# sectors?

This is ALL BULLSHIT.

Bar pedare FIA lanat. weekende mãro kharãb kardan. Schummi at 22 and AlFonso at the pole?
I'm not gonna watch this. :mad:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Ali(ISP) said:
well, no one can be 100% sure if he did this on purpose or not, u just got to decide for urself mate. lets just say he has done some dodgy stuff in the past, so its not like hes got a 100% clean record.

i was listening to a lot of drivers and team bosses on BBC radio earlier, and there wasnt one person who was giving shumie the benefit of the doubt. they were all accusing him of cheating. some people were more obvious than the others, but not a single person said it was an honest accident!
Ali jAn
I posted a reply to you before watching the slow motion review of the incident, don't know if you saw it but I have no doubt in my mind that Schummy did it intentionally. He was going through La Rascasse corner which is a continuous right hand turn and right in the middle you could see schmmy's hand turning to left abruptly and followed with hard brake it looked like he wanted to park the Car there. The only way the steering wheel would turn so sharp to either direction either you hit something on the track or broken steering related components which we know neither one will apply here since Michael's car was perfectly OK.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
westwienmaskulin said:
Westi,
I didn't see the review (slow motion) tape before FIA deciding to put him at the back of the pack. But after watching the tape I have no doubt in my mind that he did it intentionally.
Ironically Montoya was the only driver maintaining the benefit of the doubt about this incident.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Ali(ISP) said:
haha, serves him right for cheating!

But stewards said that he had deliberately stopped his car on the track after spinning, stopping rivals from setting a faster time. Alonso will now start on pole ahead of Australian Mark Webber in a Williams.
Ali,
He didn't even spin, there was no one around him going through a right hand corner right after he picked his entry point he just turned the steering wheel to the left going straight toward the opposite wall but he was already on the brakes (like he knew in-advance) right before the wall he stopped and didn't even try to do anything (like slamming in the reverse to get out of the way). I think he deserved the penalty and funny that he wasn't that furious for it.

Nov 29, 2002
Motori jAn with this level of success comes a "win at all costs" mentality.

You can't change the mentality for all the success in the world...