ISP fundraising campaign (Paypal or P.O.Box

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Ey baba - I got the money order in a US Post Office. I must have missed the note about not being good in Canada. Pooya Jaan did I leave the reciever name blank or did I make it to your name? If I made it payable to you - then I won't be able to cash it. I will talk to Post Office here on what I need to do.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ey baba - I got the money order in a US Post Office. I must have missed the note about not being good in Canada. Pooya Jaan did I leave the reciever name blank or did I make it to your name? If I made it payable to you - then I won't be able to cash it. I will talk to Post Office here on what I need to do.
Masoud jaan, it does have my name .... please contact them and see whats the best option

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
pooya, here is what you should do before sending the money order back .i am sure you know bunch of guys who do exchange and they be getting bunch of staffs from state and cashing it. so talk to one of them and tell them the story they will definitely help you out .the one i have known for many years is keyvan a real nice guy and his office is in toronto, he might have one in your neck of woods as well.
however it is unwise to send the money order back to masoud, the guy is a high risk and might get banned anytime, play safe though.
joking aside i have known masoud on line for so many years, honestly he is a real classy guy with some temper .

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I kept the PO Receipt and the MO tag - worst case scenario is to get the MO back and send cash or another one cashable in Canada.
Sorry about all of this guys - who could guess mighty USA MO not to be good in little Canada !!! lol

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
Dear All,

As ISP completes its donation campaign, we would like to thank everyone who donated; with your kind donation ISP collected a total of $825 which was %82.5 of our goal.
We are committed to use this donation to bring you better services and more features here at ISP.

Thank you and kind regards,

ISP Admins