La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Because the mother of all players is pulling 4-5 defenders to him at all times and the rest of the team cannot defend or press to save their own lives. The team has absolutely no depth. The bench is a joke.

There's little to no complaints about the team's scoring record. It's the ease with which the team concedes that keeps biting us in the ass.

In reality, Barca needs to go through a rebuilding phase, but that would completely waste Messi's last few years and would be a shame. If the club is eager to keep him, they might as well go on a spending spree. There's no point to having Messi and going down 4-0 in Paris or 3-0 in Turin.
Read this

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Overall I am quite happy with RM signings especially the central defender Vallejo and the winger Theo Hernandez. We really don't need big names; One Bale is enough.
The only thing i am worried about is another episode of under performing BBC. That's why I was hoping Bale would be sold.

Overall I am quite happy with RM signings especially the central defender Vallejo and the winger Theo Hernandez. We really don't need big names; One Bale is enough.
The only thing i am worried about is another episode of under performing BBC. That's why I was hoping Bale would be sold.
If we can add ceballos and offload James then we are all set

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
One would look at Bayern's roster and wonder why they'd want James, but reality is Bayern's squad is quite old. Despite all the big names, they don't have a single player who can stay fit for even half a season. James is probably not all that reliable either, but maybe he can break that trend. If he stays fit, this will become a permanent deal.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Where is he going to play!!!! Ribery, Robben, Lewa, Muller, Vidal, Benchwarmer, Costa!! I can go on an on!!! loool. But I guess he is good for backup. I doubt he would start over any of them..

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Where is he going to play!!!! Ribery, Robben, Lewa, Muller, Vidal, Benchwarmer, Costa!! I can go on an on!!! loool. But I guess he is good for backup. I doubt he would start over any of them..
There's not a single day on Bayern's calendar when all those players you mentioned are available to play. All of them (except maybe Vidal) are injured or out of form half the time.

When talking about James then we talk about Midfield, so Lewa and Muller are out of this equation

Costa went to Juve
Ribery = 34 yrs old
Robben = 33 yrs old

as a matter of fact James is the only attacking midfielder in the team . Thiago has a tendency of attacking and pushing forward but his main role is a CM .
James was a great guy with beautiful goals . See you in 2 years and good Luck