Malaga - Madrid [R]

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
He benched Iker, he plans to bench Iker...I always knew that he really meant it when he said it..

[video=youtube;I88VYnpJUR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88VYnpJUR0[/video]

One of us forever...it was all a plan to destroy Madrid.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
You know, to have some people on this forum doubting Pep as a coach but worshiping him, after he proves to be a 1.5 trick pony is fascinating.
(yes ME jan, talking about you...LOL)

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Pep is back in town to visit Tito who is expected to undergo 6 weeks of chemo..poor guy. Maybe Pep will fill in for him? I hope so.
no he won't. Tito will give instructions, others(Jordi Roura) will act. Would be too distracting and everything else to give Pep a role. Also, visit was planned for Pep to visit his parents.

B

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
[video=youtube;ZibHqQTPMxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZibHqQTPMxI[/video]

well.there are many players,coaches,even,directors,said this phrase;today,tomorrow and for ever,barcelona,real madrid,milan,and......all in my heart.....but then,when,they offered them, more thousands box ....then .they said,today,tomorrow,and for ever,money is in my heart:eek:

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Couple of days ago I was reading an article on ESPN and the monkey reporter was claiming that Mou forced Pep to resign and forced him to leave the continent..What a effing clown.

Mou's spell at Madrid will go down as the biggest mistake of his coaching career. It will be Pep and Barca who will end the myth of Mou.
The guy has one of the most expensive squads (if not the most) under his command and all he has to show for it is a 16 point difference with leaders going into the christmas break.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
yes,actually,both side could not reach to a conclusion.what I understood,ingla,and Begiristain,both offered the job to mou...but,later,they found,mou,pushes the media too much...,which is against the barca rules...they said to him,.you have too much aggression in your interviews.....and they said,you start fires everywhere!!!

and he said I know this is my style and I will not change!!! so,I think,that is why,none of the three,reached to any agreement......he told them,van GALL,was very mean,in his first round,that is why he was succesful,but then,the second time,he acted as a mother,and that is why he failed....so,apparently,mou,figured himself as a director,and consultant,and Barcelona director,and managers,as his players!!!?,so,this scenario,was not pleasent,for barca managers,and they did not reach to any agreement.....

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
This season has been horrible thus far but Mou really didn't spend much on players since he arrived. The team is overpaid and underdelivering at the individual level. Really the only ones who have stardom material in them are Iker, Ozil, Ronaldo, and probably Modrich. Even them lack consistensy. Gonzalo is ok. Karim is a jackass and so is the other Arab guy. The rest of them are bunch of players I call fillers that should really play for the sides like Liverpool and Hamburg or below.
To be fair, I think Mou has really been good to get the best out of these donkies for a season, but that might be it. But this season is over. Even, in CL there is limited chance to pass through Man U.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
This season has been horrible thus far but Mou really didn't spend much on players since he arrived. The team is overpaid and underdelivering at the individual level. Really the only ones who have stardom material in them are Iker, Ozil, Ronaldo, and probably Modrich. Even them lack consistensy. Gonzalo is ok. Karim is a jackass and so is the other Arab guy. The rest of them are bunch of players I call fillers that should really play for the sides like Liverpool and Hamburg or below.
To be fair, I think Mou has really been good to get the best out of these donkies for a season, but that might be it. But this season is over. Even, in CL there is limited chance to pass through Man U.
I agree with you....Iker,Ozil,ronaldo,none of them,should feel safe.....I think,that will be a good gesture by mou,to ban Iker,and other players who do not play well ..at least they know,they are not safe anymore.....

but,I believe we beat manu easily........

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
You know, to have some people on this forum doubting Pep as a coach but worshiping him, after he proves to be a 1.5 trick pony is fascinating.
(yes ME jan, talking about you...LOL)

The only coach I really worship is Akbar oati! But RM job really is very difficult. It is a giant club in big mess. You can do a face lift for a year or two, but that is it.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
he spent over 70 on Di Maria and Coentrao. They had spent 180 before on Ronaldo and Kaka. No one told him to put that money on those two players...except maybe for his agent ;)

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
He benched Iker, he plans to bench Iker...I always knew that he really meant it when he said it..

[video=youtube;I88VYnpJUR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88VYnpJUR0[/video]

One of us forever...it was all a plan to destroy Madrid.
LOOL. Yazideto Mahdi. Where did you fish up this Antique Video :winner1:

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Hamidjan, are you saying players like Kaka, Di Maria, Benzema, Khedira, Ramos and Alonso are 'fillers'?! I know they're under-performing but who would you replace them with? Heck even Marcelo has proven to be a one hell of a player after the joke of a winger he used to be.

Mourinho reedeh. His stubborn physical/counter-attacking approach and constant reliance on a single player (Ronaldo) has destroyed the kind of game Real Madrid is usually associated with (even with the usual disharmony among its stars).

This team needs a manager that allows its players to enjoy their football. Which player under Mourinho is enjoying their top-flight moment at Madrid? Even Ronaldo himself is not all that satisfied.

This team needs football love. They've been deprived of it for a good while now.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
I agree with you....Iker,Ozil,ronaldo,none of them,should feel safe.....I think,that will be a good gesture by mou,to ban Iker,and other players who do not play well ..at least they know,they are not safe anymore.....
but,I believe we beat manu easily........
Mous Tactic before Malaga:
"I bench Iker, so Malaga easily can score. Instead of using a Fresh Morate, I use Benze even that he is not complitly fit, so he can get injured again. Combination of these 2 errors will Make Malaga score and lead the game. Then When Malaga is in front, I take out Arbeloa and insert Callejon, just to create a gape, where Arbeloa left so Santa Cruiz can fuck up Real twice from the same gape. We lose but who cares? I'm leaving Real Madrid anyway so Fuck them." Sincelery Mourinho

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Hamidjan, are you saying players like Kaka, Di Maria, Benzema, Khedira, Ramos and Alonso are 'fillers'?! I know they're under-performing but who would you replace them with? Heck even Marcelo has proven to be a one hell of a player after the joke of a winger he used to be.

Mourinho reedeh. His stubborn physical/counter-attacking approach and constant reliance on a single player (Ronaldo) has destroyed the kind of game Real Madrid is usually associated with (even with the usual disharmony among its stars).

This team needs a manager that allows its players to enjoy their football. Which player under Mourinho is enjoying their top-flight moment at Madrid? Even Ronaldo himself is not all that satisfied.

This team needs football love. They've been deprived of it for a good while now.
well said BT jan.
I also still belive Mou is the problem. Do you remember Rejkaards ending days at Barca, with Ronaldinho/Deco on one side, Etoo on the other and rest on third side. Rejkaard left, and with almost the same squad Barca made a 6-dobbel.
Real Madrid must let go on Dramalover Mourinho and get a football lover coach.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well why should Mourinho have a problem with that piece of shit pepe? Who says Mourinho himself is any better? This guy is one of the biggest assholes in world of football so i dont think the idea of chosing Pepe being "his man" is so far off his own nature and character.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Haven't watched much La Liga games this year (Stupid GolTV don't show the games anymore) and I don't know what is wrong with them, but I agree with BT in that it seems like Jose has taken the fun out of the game for the Real Madrid players.