NHL play-off 2017

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I am still not as thrilled about this years playoffs as i have been last year but i am sure it starts at some point....I think its always the same with me in the first round but then i start getting warmed up and watch every single game of either the Flyers (which is no option this year) or the Pens.

Feb 4, 2005
I am still not as thrilled about this years playoffs as i have been last year but i am sure it starts at some point....I think its always the same with me in the first round but then i start getting warmed up and watch every single game of either the Flyers (which is no option this year) or the Pens.
Here is what can get you going before next rounds: There is a shee-eh hockey player. What is his name?

Feb 4, 2005
Joke and kos-o-sher aside I think it is the way we all feel...As we get to next rounds it'll become more exciting. The only difference (at least in my case) is Leafs had been out of playoffs for years and don't have a very high chance of going through to second round so this to me is like final. Whereas for a Penguins fan you're almost sure your team will go through next round

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Radu's beauty

[video=youtube;SExhkJybrlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SExhkJybrlk[/video]
Got to be slava haha nice goal! rep! @PI haven't had a chance to watch any more games, training for a work will discuss later BUT how is CGY doing since we both spent time there. I watched the first game v ducks and broe down the fight 3-2. Go CGY since the Red Wing Reds or LA kings are not there.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Judging by homie Keyvan Pars hooking me up with a rep I WAS RIGHT :) I have a nose for my own doesn't matter what sport and btw I am going to guess Rubie short for Rubie without knowing the full name either Russ or Yugoslavjia, Polska Slava and outside shot on maybe Czech/Bratislava(City of slavs btw) one of those.I might not know shit or as much as you hockey aficandos about hockey but I know fighting and Slava. My Slava ABS, I CAN'T BREATHE HAHAHA!!!!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Goallllllll! OT winner by Bozak. Series is 2-1 for Toronto.
LOL BOZAK another SLOVAK haha?? Defiantly a Slava for shizzo my nizzo Once again, my slava abs CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!1 PI jan Cgy up 1-0 go flames our city we lived in cheers to you PROST (Bavarian bier) Penalty and the Flames get a POWER PLAY-1st period. Let's keep it up lads.!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
It is a pain for me to say but it is joy to watch leafs, they are young, fresh, the core of the team are between 20 to 25 years old: Matthews, Marner, Zaitsev, Nylander Gardiner, Rielly, Kadri, Kapanen, with JVR being 27 only. This team can be around in next 10 years minimum. They probably can't keep all due to salary cap once all those 20 years old kids like Matthews, Marner, Nylander entry level contract expire but still they have even more depth in their minor team(Marlies). Now the team is also in good hand(Babs, Lou and Shanahan).

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It is a pain for me to say but it is joy to watch leafs, they are young, fresh, the core of the team are between 20 to 25 years old: Matthews, Marner, Zaitsev, Nylander Gardiner, Rielly, Kadri, Kapanen, with JVR being 27 only. This team can be around in next 10 years minimum. They probably can't keep all due to salary cap once all those 20 years old kids like Matthews, Marner, Nylander entry level contract expire but still they have more depth in their minor team(Marlies).
Zaitsev like Vasilly Zaitsev hero of Sovuet Union RUssian my SLAVA ABS CAN'T BREATHE don't know your team but #KNOW MY SLAVAS!!!!!!!! Meanwhile Flames scored twice on a power play-great execution Ducks had 7 couldn't capitalize(probably from last game too)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I watched the 3rd and OT but it was all Leafs, it is unbelievable how their 20 years old kids play with such a confidence in such situation in playoff.
Ok then be patient wait until they develop if they made it to the playoffs your Leafs are good-btw also have some fan in Toronto but spent most of my time 3 months with my pops in Cgy I got love for the city of Toronto and Cgy but I spent more time in the 2nd.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow just like that wtf 4-4 tied up? Talk about a KILLER GAME for those of you who went to bed, I ain't mad at cha but you are missing one HELL OF A GAME 8 goals! Come on CGY you can do it.