NHL play-off 2017

Nov 24, 2002
Leafs are down to 5 d with Polak injury. Usually i hate leafs but cheer for any Canadian team in playoff.
They also lost an important part of puzzle in Zaistev before playoff.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
No offense dude but in past i have been part of some hockey polls and predication with people who were really into the game, knew all advanced stats, Corsi, etc about every teams vs some people who didn't watch more than few playoff games per year and the second group of people won it :)

As i said playoff is different animal.
^^Happens almost every year in my NCAA basketball pool's Some chick who knows NOTHING about college basketball will pick like 3/4 correct on the final four pick the two teams playing in the National Championship game and pick the championship. Why because her sister is named Carolina and she picked North Carolina Tar Heels to win the title :) BTW at least the Ducks are still there. No Red Wing Reds :( No Kings. Predators are killing it 4-0 v Chi wow, didn't see that scoreline coming and still 3 min left, they might be able to put one more in the back of the net. .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^happens almost every year in my ncaa basketball pool's some chick who knows nothing about college basketball will pick like 3/4 correct on the final four pick the two teams playing in the national championship game and pick the championship. Why because her sister is named carolina and she picked north carolina tar heels to win the title :) btw at least the ducks are still there. No red wing reds :( no kings. Predators are killing it 4-0 v chi wow, didn't see that scoreline coming and still 3 min left, they might be able to put one more in the back of the net. .
good call dude i agree :) Well OBAMA is pissed. NICE PREDICTION AND CALL :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok stwitched to Tor v Wsh 3-3 with 4:22 possible penalty shootout perhaps another correct prediction can I go 2-2? Leaf's v Capital's who will score first or will it go to shootout?