Shah Engima...Iran is making an expensive movie on Shah

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
This movie is as realistic as the movie 300.
LOL yes, with khsahayar shah being bold with his ass crack showing. An ordinary person with access to internet and google search engine can search for Xerxes to see what Frank Miller is doing.

Frank Miller is an absolute redneck whose sole mission in life is to brainwash the american masses (I am hesitant to use the word brainwash with regards to the american masses, there has to be a brain to start with)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
since you are making a comparison between momad reza shah and stalin would you please provide some justification? (for example stats on industry, social programs, number of executions, infrastructure)
Jesus H Christ I never made a comparison between Shah and Staln please come down I was just saying do you see the Russians making a movie about Stalin. I hope we are clear on this subject I am not anti Shai or pro Khomeini I am right in the middle. DId you read the 2nd part of my post where I said did Stalin make a movie about the Czar? Don't assume things out of people you will get the wrong idea and I wanted to respond to you so you don't think I am some anti Shah or pro Hezbollah person ok. I hope we are on the same page now.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
I know they tried to ask lucifer to audition but even he was not willing to accept the role.Even he was not willing to play the role.

Aug 13, 2003
That charlatan fardoost also masterminded the assassination of Shah's nephew.[/Q

Fardoust like Alam was a British agent. After the Guadaloup conference, he was told by the British that the shah is finished. However, he was jailed right after the revolution because he wanted to double cross the mullahs also. The regime and khalkhali was behind shah's nephew assassination. Vatan foroush Fardoust was finished way before that. Khomenie never trusted him. Khomenie once said that if these generals are double crossing their shah, imaging what they are going to do to us. Read books' My daughter Farah' by farah's mother and books written by several savak official on fardoust. Very interesting.

Aug 13, 2003
Well There are no Iron clad documentation out there.
but for what it's worth.

Hossein Fardoost has pointed to this.

Farah was asked about extramarital affair in the film the Queen and I and she did not deny it.

Alinaghi alikhani noted in one his interviews that he appreciated that alam's family were happy with only two pages worth of redactions.

To me it is a bit of Bill Clinton thing.
Who cares, But is is juicy.
Read book by Savak head Parviz Sabeti, Who now resides in Washington with $19million stollen from savaks secret funds. He wrote extentsively on Fardoust. He says that fardoust was a KGB agent and right after the revolution he was jailed.

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
This movie will end up with the actors and viewers rooting for the protagonaists! Much like the movie "Ferestadeh" where an assasin was sent to assassinate an Iranian dissident(played by parviz Sayad) and ends up believing in him and not killing him!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@{arampodBemcjwar,er are any of these books written in English? If they are I will read it for sure. Well I hate to agree with Khomeini but he was right about Fardoost he was basically a general for hire he was loyal to nobody but himself and I really tink the dude was power crazy and envious of the Shah and that is why he betrayed him. It was only a matter of time before he would have betrayed Khomeini. Now how did it go down I don't know the full story. Did Fardoost get arrested right at the start of the revolution or and die in prison or something like that?

Aug 13, 2003
@{arampodBemcjwar,er are any of these books written in English? If they are I will read it for sure. Well I hate to agree with Khomeini but he was right about Fardoost he was basically a general for hire he was loyal to nobody but himself and I really tink the dude was power crazy and envious of the Shah and that is why he betrayed him. It was only a matter of time before he would have betrayed Khomeini. Now how did it go down I don't know the full story. Did Fardoost get arrested right at the start of the revolution or and die in prison or something like that?
Accoding to parviz sabeti book, Fardoust was spared by khomenie after bazargan told khomeini that the dude saved thousands of lives by nutralizing the army and returning them to their barraks. Khomeni said ok. However, Fardoust was wanted by the mojahedin but they couldnt find him. After a few months a russian agent asked for political assylum in england and gave the british the list of all the russian spies. Fardoust was on that list. The britts then gave fardoust file to khomenie and they arrested him and later he was tortures and killed quietly in jail.

Aug 13, 2003
Alam's family wanted one or two pages out and from there you jumped to the conclusion that Alam and Shah were having too much fun in the bed?

Hossein Fardoust pointed this out? Are you seriously using Fardoust's book that was published in Iran or his on air confessions as your source? The guy who stayed behind in Iran after the new regime took over and helped them form their new dastgahe etelaat?

At the end you say who cares but it is juicy. I do not think the families of those two individuals would find what you said "juicy". Then again I am not surprised you would come up with such fantasies about shah's personal life.
According to the book written by savak chief parviz sabeti, fardoust was a double agent. he worked for the british but he was closer to the KGB. At the generals meeting fardoust told shah's generals that army should not fire on people but perform their constitutional duty which is to defend country's boarders. The generals one after another bought it and signed the army nutralization documents. According to Sabeti, the american and the british have given a list to bakhtiar on generals and officials that their passpost must be confiscated and perhaps be executed by the either regime. Bakhtiar didnt have the time to do it but khomenie finished the job.

Aug 13, 2003
Fardoost the Russian and british spy is hadly an crediable source. The guy is regarding a traitrious snake and much of the lies he spewed were refuted and foundout to be nothing more then a bitter old man who wanted to endear himself to the mollahs.
I agree with you 100%. he was a vatan foroush. Go and buy the book 'my daughter farah' by farah mother. lots of good stuff in there. Parvis sabeti wrote a book and said that the british and the american told the shah that he must leave iran and monarchy is finished. at the airport shah told his generals that they must listen to bakhtiar for orders. General rabii asked shah that how can we be loyal to bakhtiar, a man who hates the shah. The shah replied that fardoust is staying behind listen to him then. LOL

Aug 13, 2003
You know what I respect the guy because it must take a lot of bravery to be fair, in a society which expects you to take their side and bash the other side. I can't tell if this film will be forgotten but if we are talking about it overseas, I'm sure the folks in Iran will be talking about it as well.
There was no moama! The pillar of iran still exist on landowners and islamic religious mullahs. Shah tried to change that for thirthy years and almost succeeded. But Shah made major mistakes. He quadruples the price of the oil against the will of the west, He counted on Nixon for support, but Nixon resigned due to watergate. The shah was asked by the west to throw the marxist groups in jail but he gave them scholorship and sent them abroad, and the shah was asked to stop sadam hossein, but he made a pack with him instead. according to sabeti book, the shah later called the 'blue eyes, people as lazy and they need to work harder and later in early sebenties the shah threw the oil companies contract into the thrash and said that from now on Iran will sell its oil directly to the world. The west fired the shah from his job.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Accoding to parviz sabeti book, Fardoust was spared by khomenie after bazargan told khomeini that the dude saved thousands of lives by nutralizing the army and returning them to their barraks. Khomeni said ok. However, Fardoust was wanted by the mojahedin but they couldnt find him. After a few months a russian agent asked for political assylum in england and gave the british the list of all the russian spies. Fardoust was on that list. The britts then gave fardoust file to khomenie and they arrested him and later he was tortures and killed quietly in jail.
Wow that is crazy and I think my dad told me something similar and I think the army remaining neutral was more due to his hatred for the Shah not to actually remain neutral but that is another conversation. I learned quite a bit good summary. Is the book in English, I would like to read it but now I understand the plot of the book.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
There was no moama! The pillar of iran still exist on landowners and islamic religious mullahs. Shah tried to change that for thirthy years and almost succeeded. But Shah made major mistakes. He quadruples the price of the oil against the will of the west, He counted on Nixon for support, but Nixon resigned due to watergate. The shah was asked by the west to throw the marxist groups in jail but he gave them scholorship and sent them abroad, and the shah was asked to stop sadam hossein, but he made a pack with him instead. according to sabeti book, the shah later called the 'blue eyes, people as lazy and they need to work harder and later in early sebenties the shah threw the oil companies contract into the thrash and said that from now on Iran will sell its oil directly to the world. The west fired the shah from his job.
I also heard about this as well but the book confirms this again thank you for bringing that to light.

Aug 13, 2003
Wow that is crazy and I think my dad told me something similar and I think the army remaining neutral was more due to his hatred for the Shah not to actually remain neutral but that is another conversation. I learned quite a bit good summary. Is the book in English, I would like to read it but now I understand the plot of the book.
according to ROUSEGARE NOW article-a month before shah departure from Iran shah asked fardoust to meet the soviets if they can help him. Fardoust met with the soviet embassador and he told fardoust that he will get back with him. Fardoust told the ambassador that the shah is willing to give you the oil contract of the caspian sea if they can help. The soviets never returned shah's call. This was the reason that people think fardoust was the soviet spy. In actuality he might not have been. he was just a messenger for the shah.

Oct 20, 2003
according to ROUSEGARE NOW article-a month before shah departure from Iran shah asked fardoust to meet the soviets if they can help him. Fardoust met with the soviet embassador and he told fardoust that he will get back with him. Fardoust told the ambassador that the shah is willing to give you the oil contract of the caspian sea if they can help. The soviets never returned shah's call. This was the reason that people think fardoust was the soviet spy. In actuality he might not have been. he was just a messenger for the shah.
Are you sure there was oil discovery in the Caspian Sea in 1978? This article (see below link) says, oil was recently (in 2012) discovered by Iran in the Caspian Sea.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...n-sea-oilfield-in-104-years-fars-reports.html

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So in short, to sum it up, Fardoust was not a Russian spy he was just the messenger but he was a General for hire and really didn't have loyalties to Shah or Khomeini only himself. Is that a fair assessment to make about the guy work for the highest bidder, loyal to money. I would like to read this book but my Persian is now at a 2nd to 3rd grade level so if the book is in Persian I can't read it but if it is in English I will.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Farah my daughter has been refuted and foundout to be a fake. Farah denied her mum wrote it as did her mom and the rest of her family. It was done by the Islamic regime.Some of the garbage in there that shah had his own private torture chamber under his personal bedroom and conducted the tortures himself I don't know how any intelligent person can believe that. I was young during the revolution, but I remember everytime a helicopter with a javid shah sticky taped sign hanging by it flying low level people used to say it is the shah himself directing his soldiers to kill in every street and telling them where to attack. My dad was an officer in havanirooz in Isfahan and the rumors amongst the people used to rile him up and in his isfahani accent used to say in mellat harchi sareshoon biyad vaghtee shahanshah beravad hagehshoone. In Isfahan akhounds were prominent prior to the revolution and he knew how cunning they are.

Shah khodabiamorz left because he hated seeing Iranians suffer. He did all he did and made iran into one of the fastest industrial countries with a lot of political power and respect to make Iranians proud. Back then Iranians did not flee in boats and die in the middle of the ocean. Back then our name was not associated with terrorisim. We did not need a visa or have our hand be checked when transiting into different airports because of being Iranian. Why would he want to kill in the thousends to keep his throne when he did all this to make us a nation where we would be proud to be Iranian?. he was not a blood sucking monster like the mollahs.

Last edited:

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Why are you spreading this nonsense.Iran's oil in caspian sea no found back then.Rousegar online is speading nonsense and you are repeating this baseless fantasy rumors.Shah asking soviets for help?. Why would he ask them?. Shah had decided to leave iran in November and he did not or ask for the soviet help.