Shah Engima...Iran is making an expensive movie on Shah

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Farah my daughter has been refuted and foundout to be a fake. Farah denied her mum wrote it as did her mom and the rest of her family. It was done by the Islamic regime.Some of the garbage in there that shah had his own private torture chamber under his personal bedroom and conducted the tortures himself I don't know how any intelligent person can believe that. I was young during the revolution, but I remember everytime a helicopter with a javid shah sticky taped sign hanging by it flying low level people used to say it is the shah himself directing his soldiers to kill in every street and telling them where to attack. My dad was an officer in havanirooz in Isfahan and the rumors amongst the people used to rile him up and in his isfahani accent used to say in mellat harchi sareshoon biyad vaghtee shahanshah beravad hagehshoone. In Isfahan akhounds were prominent prior to the revolution and he knew how cunning they are.

Shah khodabiamorz left because he hated seeing Iranians suffer. He did all he did and made iran into one of the fastest industrial countries with a lot of political power and respect to make Iranians proud. Back then Iranians did not flee in boats and die in the middle of the ocean. Back then our name was not associated with terrorisim. We did not need a visa or have our hand be checked when transiting into different airports because of being Iranian. Why would he want to kill in the thousends to keep his throne when he did all this to make us a nation where we would be proud to be Iranian?. he was not a blood sucking monster like the mollahs.
Your father was an officer in the army? So were both of my grandfathers. My grandfather got screwed out of a general position because they messed up on his college credits somehow and he finished as a Colonel in the infantry unit. My father from my mom's side was also a Colonel and the equivalent of a Jag. They were both Azeri (RIP they died prematurely before I was born). I think being career military probably killed them and I can understand because I was in the US Navy for three years and it is very stressful. What was your dad's rank and position in the army? I don't think the Shah had a private torture chamber next to his bed and personally conducted the tortures himself.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Your father was an officer in the army? So were both of my grandfathers. My grandfather got screwed out of a general position because they messed up on his college credits somehow and he finished as a Colonel in the infantry unit. My father from my mom's side was also a Colonel and the equivalent of a Jag. They were both Azeri (RIP they died prematurely before I was born). I think being career military probably killed them and I can understand because I was in the US Navy for three years and it is very stressful. What was your dad's rank and position in the army? I don't think the Shah had a private torture chamber next to his bed and personally conducted the tortures himself.
Sarhang in Havanirooz. When the revolution happened they sacked him because he did not wan to join the new regime. When the war started he was reinstated and sent to Kermanshah.He was a loyal shahi through and through. He loved reza shah and mohamad reza shah but more so reza shah.When he saw Khosrodads picture the head of havanirooz shot dead in the newspaper he was so angry as were many other havanirooz and specially former Iranian special forces takavaran soldiers who sepahbod khosrodad created.Khosrodad was the godfather of havanirooz and iran's special forces called the takavaran who recaptured khoramshahr dspite being treated badly by the regime.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sarhang in Havanirooz. When the revolution happened they sacked him because he did not wan to join the new regime. When the war started he was reinstated and sent to Kermanshah.He was a loyal shahi through and through. He loved reza shah and mohamad reza shah but more so reza shah.When he saw Khosrodads picture the head of havanirooz shot dead in the newspaper he was so angry as were many other havanirooz and specially former Iranian special forces takavaran soldiers who sepahbod khosrodad created.Khosrodad was the godfather of havanirooz and iran's special forces called the takavaran who recaptured khoramshahr dspite being treated badly by the regime.
That is pretty insane. My grandfather was about to become a general but when the revolution happened, he resigned from his position and I suppose since he was well respected, they spared him. Sadly, shortly after the revolution he died before I was born in 82(actually both of my granddads). I like to think their spirit was with me when I was in boot camp and apart of Operation Iraqi Freedom. From some of the old timers who knew them, they told me stories both on my mom and dads side how they were both wonderful officers and gentlemen. Both of them never drank, never smoked and never even cursed. That is very rare for a military person not to swear because it's apart of the military culture. Thank you for sharing that story with me. Were you ever in the Iranian or any foreign military by any chance?

Aug 13, 2003
Why are you spreading this nonsense.Iran's oil in caspian sea no found back then.Rousegar online is speading nonsense and you are repeating this baseless fantasy rumors.Shah asking soviets for help?. Why would he ask them?. Shah had decided to leave iran in November and he did not or ask for the soviet help.
Pary june As I said according to the Rouzegare No article. Ask them.

Aug 13, 2003

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You win IP! By the way according to Parvis Sabeti's book, Prince Shahpoor Gholamreza, Shah's brother, was a KGB agent! Thats from the mouth of Iran's Savak chief!
Too bad I can only read Persian at a 2nd grade level but it makes you think what other theories do these guys come up with? I must admit I learned a lot from your posts because I was not born in Iran and I was born in 1982, after the revolution so it's good to read posts like yours and others who know what they are talking about and are not just biased.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You win IP! By the way according to Parvis Sabeti's book, Prince Shahpoor Gholamreza, Shah's brother, was a KGB agent! Thats from the mouth of Iran's Savak chief!
Sabeti does have a self serving attitude of point all the fingers at others. he also has the audacity to suggest people not tortured by Savak.

but any way that aside.

you have to kind of feel sorry for Shah. He was surrounded by such corrupt immediate family that ruined his name at the time.

Ashraft, Shams, Gholamreza. Their kids. Senators.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sabeti does have a self serving attitude of point all the fingers at others. he also has the audacity to suggest people not tortured by Savak.

but any way that aside.

you have to kind of feel sorry for Shah. He was surrounded by such corrupt immediate family that ruined his name at the time.

Ashraft, Shams, Gholamreza. Their kids. Senators.
You bring up a valid point as well you can't pin it all on him he had many corrupt family members but this sad story happens in pretty much every country. You have a guy who wants to do good for his country but his inner circle is corrupt. What can you do, alienate your family. As the Mexicans say, "No se puede elegir a su familia" you can not choose your family.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
I've heard this as well.Funnily enough fardoost was the one telling the shah not to arrest his brother for treason and we now know Fardoost was a KGB agent.He also got Timsar Jaam a great nationalist fired by lying and convincing the shah and the army Jaam was going to orchestrate a coupe which was a total lie.Even in his last interview Jaam said he was allways loyal to the shah.

Last edited:

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
You bring up a valid point as well you can't pin it all on him he had many corrupt family members but this sad story happens in pretty much every country. You have a guy who wants to do good for his country but his inner circle is corrupt. What can you do, alienate your family. As the Mexicans say, "No se puede elegir a su familia" you can not choose your family.
I would have put them in prison. I don't care if they are family. I would throw away the key.esamani is spot on, Shah left it to late and gave the family staying out of the economy and bonyad Pahlavi decree to a few years to late.

Aug 13, 2003
I've heard this as well.Funnily enough fardoost was the one telling the shah not to arrest his brother for treason and we now know Fardoost was a KGB agent.He also got Timsar Jaam a great nationalist fired by lying and convincing the shah and the army Jaam was going to orchestrate a coupe which was a total lie.Even in his last interview Jaam said he was allways loyal to the shah.
Yes! Shah listened to very few people. One of them was Hooshang Davaloo the drug prince. Davaloo once got arrested in switzerland for transporting huge quantity of opium in the country. according to Sabeti Shah flew to the police headquarter and released him and send him home on his personal plane. another drug dealer was Shah's sister ashraf. Who has a huge drug installation in Iran. along with Gholamreza they transposrted drugs to Europe under diplomatic patches. Ashraf got arrested in Switzerland and Shah had to release her personaly. She also was messing with the Euro mafia by invading their drug territory and she almost got assassinated in south of france when her car was riddle by bullets and her secretary got killed. Ghlamreza was the inspector of the Arm forces in Iran and he stole millions from the army budget. Ironicaly fardoust reported this to shah and shah trashed the report. Shah told fardoust to tell his family members to stop this. Later fardoust said that I am not stupid and I dont want to lose everything that I work so hard.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
the drug business was another figment of fardoosts overactive imagination.Sabetti is also trying to make a name for himself. The only thing gholomreza did was taking land in the farmers and even then shah threatened him and he eventually gave a lot of them back.The drug business was a bunch of lies. After some research it was foundout to be a bunch of hot air.I woudnt believe this garbage. It comes from the same place that stated shah had his own torture chamber.Corruption was there but nothing like now. Not even close. Shah himself was a honest person but sadly he had a lot of khayee mals around him who pretty much abandoned and betrayed him as soon as things got shaky.

Aug 13, 2003
the drug business was another figment of fardoosts overactive imagination.Sabetti is also trying to make a name for himself. The only thing gholomreza did was taking land in the farmers and even then shah threatened him and he eventually gave a lot of them back.The drug business was a bunch of lies. After some research it was foundout to be a bunch of hot air.I woudnt believe this garbage. It comes from the same place that stated shah had his own torture chamber.Corruption was there but nothing like now. Not even close. Shah himself was a honest person but sadly he had a lot of khayee mals around him who pretty much abandoned and betrayed him as soon as things got shaky.
My father worked for the Shah. I come from a monarchist family. However, i always look for the truth. These are all the facts. Confirmed by my own father and I cant deny that. My father was very close to Hoveida and General Jam. Alam once told my father that he is fed up with all these people close to the Shah due to drug dealings and corruption.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My father worked for the Shah. I come from a monarchist family. However, i always look for the truth. These are all the facts. Confirmed by my own father and I cant deny that. My father was very close to Hoveida and General Jam. Alam once told my father that he is fed up with all these people close to the Shah due to drug dealings and corruption.
I guess some things never change, only governments do. Were these people dealing or partaking in drugs? I'm pretty sure Shah had nothing to do with that I don't think he was the type of person who got involved in drug dealing or partaking in it but I would not be surprised if his people did. Again I did not know this. I guess drugs affects everyone and every country.

Aug 13, 2003
I guess some things never change, only governments do. Were these people dealing or partaking in drugs? I'm pretty sure Shah had nothing to do with that I don't think he was the type of person who got involved in drug dealing or partaking in it but I would not be surprised if his people did. Again I did not know this. I guess drugs affects everyone and every country.
My father told me that shah feared ashraf and she was out of control. The west media was watching. Farah once said that shah had to spend lot of money on PR through embassies in order to clean up the bad image created by ashraf. Shah finaly executed Ashraf drug 'manager' by the name of 'Uncle Sia'. Meaning of Sia is that he was darked skin. After the execution ashraf was furious. Shah told the western media after that when we execute a man for selling 25 kilos of drugs, then executing another (Sia) for dealing tons of drug is well justified.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My father told me that shah feared ashraf and she was out of control. The west media was watching. Farah once said that shah had to spend lot of money on PR through embassies in order to clean up the bad image created by ashraf. Shah finaly executed Ashraf drug 'manager' by the name of 'Uncle Sia'. Meaning of Sia is that he was darked skin. After the execution ashraf was furious. Shah told the western media after that when we execute a man for selling 25 kilos of drugs, then executing another (Sia) for dealing tons of drug is well justified.
Wow that is some crazy stuff man. My grandfather, being in the military, wet with him a few times and told my dad he seems to be a nice guy but he didn't know him like your dad did. So basically we had this guy Uncle Sia who supplied drugs to Shah's sister and the Shah had to do a lot to clean up the bad image of Ashraf. That is the sad thing about drugs. Drugs don't care if you are light skinned and wealthy like Ashraf or you are from the ghetto's of Africa it does not discriminate against your race, social status or religion. I heard she wrote a memoir in the 90's but she kept a low profile since the IR and today she lives in Paris, France. I can see the Shah's point of view if you sell 25 kilo's of drugs well you are going to get the axe.
By the way did they call him Uncle Sia because it was racist or it was just his nick name? I ask this because I know us Iranians can be racist. From my own personal experience, I can tell you that I was born and raised in the USA and I don't speak with an accent. On top of that, I am light skinned because my grandparents are from Tabriz so I can fit in if I lived in Germany or Norway but I have been into a few fist fights because racist people today would say things like Turk e Khar so that is why I asked the question. What pisses me off is even if you have an MBA it doesn't matter you will always be a khar in their eyes. I know we are not too warm and friendly to people with dark skin if I can be subjected to racism with light skin, I can just imagine how it is like for someone with dark skin.

Sorry I just wanted to point that out.

Aug 13, 2003
Wow that is some crazy stuff man. My grandfather, being in the military, wet with him a few times and told my dad he seems to be a nice guy but he didn't know him like your dad did. So basically we had this guy Uncle Sia who supplied drugs to Shah's sister and the Shah had to do a lot to clean up the bad image of Ashraf. That is the sad thing about drugs. Drugs don't care if you are light skinned and wealthy like Ashraf or you are from the ghetto's of Africa it does not discriminate against your race, social status or religion. I heard she wrote a memoir in the 90's but she kept a low profile since the IR and today she lives in Paris, France. I can see the Shah's point of view if you sell 25 kilo's of drugs well you are going to get the axe.
By the way did they call him Uncle Sia because it was racist or it was just his nick name? I ask this because I know us Iranians can be racist. From my own personal experience, I can tell you that I was born and raised in the USA and I don't speak with an accent. On top of that, I am light skinned because my grandparents are from Tabriz so I can fit in if I lived in Germany or Norway but I have been into a few fist fights because racist people today would say things like Turk e Khar so that is why I asked the question. What pisses me off is even if you have an MBA it doesn't matter you will always be a khar in their eyes. I know we are not too warm and friendly to people with dark skin if I can be subjected to racism with light skin, I can just imagine how it is like for someone with dark skin.

No racism. He was dark skinned. When he got executed ashraf took her 'revenge' from the shah by asking the four star general Oveissi to take care of the business. Oveissi stablished warehouses accorss Iran for inventory of the drug and distributed it to ashraf. Oveissi remained with ashraf until the revolution. He got assassinated by Khalkhali in paris with his brother.

Aug 13, 2003

By the way in an unrelated matter, Shah wanted to send Hoveida to Europe for his loyalty as the embassador to Belgium, where he went to school. However, Ardeshir Zahedi prevented that due to his long haterate for Hoverida. Zahedi told the shah that hoveida should be blamed for people's uprising and if the shah let him go then all the blame will fall on the shoulder of the shah. Shah incredebly okd and jailed hoveida. Mr zahedi has some blood on his hand. Mr zahedi also stole $200 million when he was Iran's ambassor to the USA. During presidential campain of 1976, shah wired zahedi $200 miilion to fund and help the replublican party. Zahedi pocketed the money according to the shah's special bureau report. Mr zahedi now lives comfotably in Montreu swizerland. God bless him!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
By the way in an unrelated matter, Shah wanted to send Hoveida to Europe for his loyalty as the embassador to Belgium, where he went to school. However, Ardeshir Zahedi prevented that due to his long haterate for Hoverida. Zahedi told the shah that hoveida should be blamed for people's uprising and if the shah let him go then all the blame will fall on the shoulder of the shah. Shah incredebly okd and jailed hoveida. Mr zahedi has some blood on his hand. Mr zahedi also stole $200 million when he was Iran's ambassor to the USA. During presidential campain of 1976, shah wired zahedi $200 miilion to fund and help the replublican party. Zahedi pocketed the money according to the shah's special bureau report. Mr zahedi now lives comfotably in Montreu swizerland. God bless him!
What a nice guy this Mr. Zahedi is and I see he is roughing it with only $200,000,000 living in the ghetto's of Montreu Switzerland. Wow it's as if you can erase the word Iran and insert some African country instead this is just sad.

Aug 13, 2003
What a nice guy this Mr. Zahedi is and I see he is roughing it with only $200,000,000 living in the ghetto's of Montreu Switzerland. Wow it's as if you can erase the word Iran and insert some African country instead this is just sad.
He didnt even pay for the villa in Montreu! It belonged to his father General Zahedi who ironically didnt steal a dime from the shah. But Jimmy Carter knew about shah's $200 million campaign fund for the republican and he along the democrats were furious about the shah and wanted to get rid of him asap by dealing with khomeni behind his back. Shah knew that he was finished when he was told by an oil executive in the US that carter is about to get rid of him. Shah told zahedi that we need to pack our bags!