Team Melli IRAN New Jersey!!!

Jan 8, 2004
SAN DIEGO, CA
Hi eveyone,

I designed these New Shirts & Emblem for my beloved IRAN... (See Attachment) View attachment 3349 :iluvtm:

Naturally, I won't have any I.R. attached to it...:sorry:

I'm in process of making the Shirts & Trade marking it...
I was wondering if you would be proud to wear it as a true IRANIAN?

I'm open to suggestions, comments & possible offers for partnership to make this a BIG REALITY before World Cup...:cheers:

PS. I have more designs in Beautiful RED & Also BLACK!:peep:

Chakere Hamegi,
Reza (San Diego, CA)

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
LOL, dude your lion's face seriously looks like Daei when he's pissed off.

But my only suggestion is that you should use red shirts. TM succeeds better with red.

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
there is noway i would ever wear that thing!! it looks try hard italian, and that emblem is just bad. why is there a black one for anyway? lol

Jan 8, 2004
SAN DIEGO, CA
I agree with the Red too, I think it looks better than all of them:wave:.But I can't upload the image yet because the file is too large!
I will try to post another Image in Red soon.
Thanks.

azaad2004

Bench Warmer
Jul 29, 2005
Yeah... logo is kickass.

I like the overall style, not too sure about the t-shirt colour, I mean it looks cool but where is the black in Iran's flag? I personally prefer red.

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Well Italy wears Blue... Where is Blue in their flag?

I think we could wear black, teams gets scared when they face a team with black jerseys, i was just discussing this with some of my teammates last night..

I like both jerseys a lot, i just think its a LITTLE simple, if you add just like one more thing or something, it would look awesome!

btw, can u try the jersey in blue also?

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
jersey's should be in green, white or in red... even if you have them in black the stripes should be green, white and red... i don't like the logo and I think you should add some mesh on the sides of the jersey's... next tiem make the image smaller so it does not distort the page.

Oct 18, 2005
Its great .. but most probably they'll be using View attachment 3352 this instead of the lion and I.R.IRANinstead of Iran (Unfortunately)
By the way .. I agree with the black jersey it looks cool & "Meshki range eshghe:p"
You can also work on back of the Jersey;) and show us some samples.
You can also use better fonts.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Other than the short not matching the Jersey, it's not too bad. I agree with the Italian wanna be comment. I'm also not to crazy about the emlem, since it doesn't represent anything related to Iran. I'd rather see the "shiro-khorshid" there since the I.R. isn't going to use these Jerseys anyway!

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
Reza, nice job, but don't you think the words have to be in Persian rather than English. It will look tacky otherwise, but writing those words in Persian will look ridiculous and all it will do is make people laugh. Still, we can't have it in English.

Feb 23, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Ya , i like the logo too but needs defenitly some touch-ups...

also i dont like the jersey styles with long sleeve and turtle neck style.. i would go with puma designs.

thanks