the most painful poll of isp??as a iranian which one do you prefer?

WHİCH ONE DO YOU PREFER YOU HAVE THE ONLY ONE OPTİON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
The analogies you draw are so different that all they do is confuse the situation. The US could not topple the regime with simple bombing. It would take an extensive military campaign. Plus this isnt the 1990s when the US economy was strong or the 1940s when the US was involved in a world war.

Please look at the facts and context of the present situation.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
ADC - let me give you a scenario
I think the way things are Green will topple IR in a few months. However, if say USA were to send a couple of drones and bomb a few strategic Pasdaran and Hezbollah locations - IR would fall in weeks not months.
That was just an example - but an example that I do not support yet. The best alternative is for Green to win without any military support.

May 9, 2004
I think the way things are Green will topple IR in a few months. However, if say USA were to send a couple of drones and bomb a few strategic Pasdaran and Hezbollah locations - IR would fall in weeks not months.
That was just an example - but an example that I do not support yet. The best alternative is for Green to win without any military support.
جناب مسعود
شما یکجا می گویید رژیم بیشتر از سه چهار درصد طرفدار ندارد
و جای دیگر حمله امریکا به ایران را خواستار هستید
سه چهار درصد که دیگر حمله نظامی احتیاج ندارد

بله جانم

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
gaven ....:dj:

Even though our land has been under occupation for the last 14 centuries one way or the other.

first arab, then moghol, then a disgusting mixture of arab-moghol, then kesaafahaaye safavi and then lajan haaye ghajar. and in the final phase the impotent MRShah and now the NEJAASAT OF SHITE FUNDAMENTALISM still

we need to sort this out ourselves. One way or the other. I rather Iranians kill two million of each other than Americans or any other nation kill one iranian person.

now if they decide to assasinate akhounds or IRGC personnel on individual basis i would probably be the first Iranian sending CIA or MOSAD a thank you email.

but a full scale invasion NEVER, FUCKING NEVER.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
LOL. One I hope you are right about greens topping IRI, but I dont think you are in regards to the time line you are drawing up.

Two, you act like the US dropping a few drones on the way to work is that simple. Do you understand the gigantic repercussions that would exist if they even flew a drone over Iran? IRI would completely shut down the Persian Gulf and would send the world into an Oil emergency. Gas prices in the US would double and the world economy would come to a screeching halt. Iraq would turn into a shit storm as IRI used its influence to cause mass chaos in that country. The republicans in the US would have a field day, and Obama would look like a giant ass. This is just the tip of the iceberg. This is being extremely conservative, the real outcome could be 100x as complex.

Honestly as good as your intentions are, I dont think you realize what would happen if the US flexed an military might what so ever.

Oct 18, 2002
واقعا شرم اور است
این همه رای داده اند که امریکا بیاید و ایران را بمباران کند !!ا
در جریان جنبشتان چند نفر کشته شدند و شما وای ایران و اا وطنا و وا شهیدا کردید پس چرا الان
رای می دهدی که هموطنانتان را بمباران کنند ؟

ژنرال جان از دوستانتان جناب
Chief
و Member of Day
بپرسید که هردو رای به بمباران ایران داده اند
!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
You make it look like there are armies just waiting for your permission to march on Tehran. There aren't any.
Of course there aren't any. After the Iraq fiasco, the USA are not insane to repeat another one.
My point is that even if there was ready to march on, it is not an option to think about it. You are thinking of it as a blessing and a favor by them, no matter what. That is a huge difference.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Historically, countries who have lost a war to the US have done great. It will take a while but it has happened. This may not sit well with some but it is a fact.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Historically, countries who have lost a war to the US have done great. It will take a while but it has happened. This may not sit well with some but it is a fact.
Yes and the only country that got nuked by the US has turned into the 2nd largest economy so lets get nuked.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
فلینت
این منطق شما منو یاد اون یارو میندازه که میره یه سوسک رو روی میز میزاره و میگه برو. سوسکه هم بدو بدو میره. بعد پاهای سوسک رو میکنه و بهش میگه بدو و سوسکه تکون نمیخوره. بعد طرف مزبور مینویسه وقتی پاهای سوسک را بکنی گوش سوسک نمیشنود.

یا اون بجه ای که فکر میکرده خورشید به خاطر زنگ ساعت زنگدارشون طلوع میکنه

Take your pick...

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
if we cant fix our problems ourselves a foreign intervention will only prolong it! it will be used for more disunity later on and more rifts and the whole cycle will repeat itself! for a long term solution the only way is for the iranian people as a whole becoming more educated and realizing these guys for what they are!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
فلینت
این منطق شما منو یاد اون یارو میندازه که میره یه سوسک رو روی میز میزاره و میگه برو. سوسکه هم بدو بدو میره. بعد پاهای سوسک رو میکنه و بهش میگه بدو و سوسکه تکون نمیخوره. بعد طرف مزبور مینویسه وقتی پاهای سوسک را بکنی گوش سوسک نمیشنود.

یا اون بجه ای که فکر میکرده خورشید به خاطر زنگ ساعت زنگدارشون طلوع میکنه

Take your pick...
It still does not refute my statement. It is a historical fact. What you are picking on is how they lost. That is a separate issue. And by the way, no one is standing in line to invade Iran anyway. So all this hand ringing and should we, shouldn't we is a moot point.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
It still does not refute my statement. It is a historical fact. What you are picking on is how they lost. That is a separate issue. And by the way, no one is standing in line to invade Iran anyway. So all this hand ringing and should we, shouldn't we is a moot point.
I think you are missing some big facts of history. Those countries like Germany and Japan were not on the way down before the war. They fought USA and not just invaded! They almost beat the crap out of Russia. Japan had half the Asia and Oceania before USA invaded them. Because they had a robust scientific and technological infrastructure and powers to be reckoned already before the war. On the other hand, you see a country like Philippines being under US occupation after WWII and you and I know what Philippines look like even now!

So if Japan, Germany or even Italy had any progress afterward, it owes to their state pre-war and NOT because they were invaded by the USA. That is why I brought up those two examples.

If you have other ones in mind, say Korea, Singapore etc. You need to factor in cold war and also the fact that they were more or less liberated from Japanese forces by allies. They too had some infrastructure in place, especially Singapore as a special colony of British. So I am not sure if you were refering to those as well. But they are completely separate issue.

Anyhow, my examples stand for your logic, or better say falacy. Forgot what the falacy is called but it is very common falacy.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
If US ever attacks Iran, it will be to protect the interests of the United States of America, that is they will not let us prosper and have a democratic state lead by independent figures who will protect the interests of Iran and not of the US. So aside from destruction of our infrastructure and once again being dependent on a foreign power I don't know what this attack would solve.

IR has obviously frustrated us to no end but think about only 1 year ago, when there was no opposition distinguished in the country and everyone was living in suffocation, and compare how long we've come in such a short time.

I don't think there is a quick fix to the sophisticated circumstances happening in Iran.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Ref,

Regardless of the war itself the US should be credited for leaving a system in place that they later prospered under. Unfortunately, this is not something we can say about Iran, or most other third world nations. This last time we were given a clean sheet of paper and no foreign influence and we still didn't get it right. I will even go on a limb and predict that Iraq will surpass Iran in a not to distant future. Politically, it already has.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Ref,

Regardless of the war itself the US should be credited for leaving a system in place that they later prospered under.
Even though it was for their own interest and due to cold war, but still I credit them for letting the defeated prosper. No other super power in history has been like that. That is thanks to democracy and forward looking culture of democracy.

Unfortunately, this is not something we can say about Iran, or most other third world nations.
True to some extent!
However, that does not mean we should welcome an invasion by the USA whose interest, at this juncture of time, might not be necessarily in line with an independent and powerful Iran.

This last time we were given a clean sheet of paper and no foreign influence and we still didn't get it right.
When was this last time?

I will even go on a limb and predict that Iraq will surpass Iran in a not to distant future. Politically, it already has.
That is for the future. But for now, Iraq is in a limbo. If you think those in charge of Iraq are in any way better than IRI thugs, you are gravely mistaken. They are great friends to IRI thugs and think likewise. And the security situation is still gravely bad. Come back to me a few years down the track when you feel safe to go to Baghdad.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
واقعا شرم اور است
این همه رای داده اند که امریکا بیاید و ایران را بمباران کند !!ا
در جریان جنبشتان چند نفر کشته شدند و شما وای ایران و اا وطنا و وا شهیدا کردید پس چرا الان
رای می دهدی که هموطنانتان را بمباران کنند ؟
نیایید و بگویید امریکا فقط بسیج و پاسدار را می زند
امریکا همین امروز سی و سه افغانی اعم از پیر و جوان و کودک و زن را کشت و تنها عکس العملی که داشت یک عذر خواهی بود
شما ایرانی نیستید
من باور نمی کنم که یک زره ایرانیت
نه بلکه یک زره احساس و انسانیت در وجودتان باشد
شمااز ان قاتلی که برای پول برای سکس برای هر چیز دیگری ادم می کشد پست تر هستید
می دانید چرا ؟
چون او پشت صورتک زشتی به اسم وطن پرستی و نوع دوستی پنهان نشده
واقعا شرم اور است
اگر از پیشرفت های ایران دلگیر می شوید و دلیلتان این است که این پیشرفت ها پیشرفت رژیم است
دلیلتان برای کشتن ان کودکانی که کشته می شوند چیست ؟
گیریم که بچه های بسیجی ها هستند
گیریم که بچه های قاتلان هستند
گیریم که بچه های دشمنانان هستند
ایا از خودتان شرم نمی کنید که ارزوی کشتن کودکان ایرانی را در سر می پرورانید
شما ایرانی نیستید
من باور نمی کنم که باشید
همین شمایی که رای به کشتن ایرانیان می دهید برای ندا عزا داری کردید
این عزاداری برای ندا نبوده برای نداها نبوده
زیرا اگر امریکا حمله کند صدها بلکه هزاران ندا کشته خواهند شد شما تنها به فکر خودتان هستید
ولی در اخر بگویم این رای گیری ثابت کرد
که جنبشتان مثل خودتان پوشالی بود و امیدی به ان نیست و نخواهد بود

بله جانم

Edited

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
I think the way things are Green will topple IR in a few months.
I hope so, but far far far from reality. if we are out of touch with reality, then we can't really have any real influence in changing it.

However, if say USA were to send a couple of drones and bomb a few strategic Pasdaran and Hezbollah locations - IR would fall in weeks not months.

wow, is this deja vu? it's like 2002-2003 all over again when bush and co said similar stuff before invading Iraq. They made it sound simple and glorious with the iraqies throwing flowers at American soldiers. they declared the famous "Mission Accomplished" after only 38 days. 7 years later and 600,000+ dead, Americans have just opened a new embassy, which has been described as the largest and most expensive embassy in the world at 0.44 square kilometers, the size of Vatican City.

we forget history so soon and so we are doomed to repeat it.

Democracy is not importable, it should be born from within.

Last edited: