the most painful poll of isp??as a iranian which one do you prefer?

WHİCH ONE DO YOU PREFER YOU HAVE THE ONLY ONE OPTİON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Ref,

The last time was in 1979! I am sure Iraqi politics is probably cut throat as well. However, because of the presence of the west it is open. Not even the greatest opponents of the war have claimed the elections have been fraudulent.No, i don't want to live there but there is no question there is more political freedom in Baghdad than Tehran. From internet to satellites to newspapers to street demonstrations. Can you even imagine people getting beat up like in Tehran in full view of cameras? It won't happen. I can assure you that for the foreseeable future there will be American troops stationed, and welcomed, there.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Ref,

The last time was in 1979! I am sure Iraqi politics is probably cut throat as well. However, because of the presence of the west it is open. Not even the greatest opponents of the war have claimed the elections have been fraudulent.No, i don't want to live there but there is no question there is more political freedom in Baghdad than Tehran. From internet to satellites to newspapers to street demonstrations. Can you even imagine people getting beat up like in Tehran in full view of cameras? It won't happen. I can assure you that for the foreseeable future there will be American troops stationed, and welcomed, there.

instead 600,000 (estimated by a study done in 2006, its 2010 now) of Iraqis get killed by Americans or by the insurgents. I guess you prefer that.

Last edited:

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Ref,

The last time was in 1979!
What can I say. We screwed big time. We can blame no one for it and we should never blame anyone else for it.
However, still, I am not sure how a foreign intervention could have helped?

I am sure Iraqi politics is probably cut throat as well. However, because of the presence of the west it is open. Not even the greatest opponents of the war have claimed the elections have been fraudulent.
I hope they can keep it. But it is far from Japan or Germany. US has to keep them that way for a good long long long while as those cut throat political stuff is very institutionalized deep in the Iraqi culture. Not sure it will be US interest to do so for good long run.

No, i don't want to live there but there is no question there is more political freedom in Baghdad than Tehran.
I did not ask you to live there. I told you to just visit.
True, Tehran is worse frompolitical freedom angle. But it has come at a cost. I do not think Iranians are not willing to pay the same cost for political freedom either. If Iranians were willing to do they would have toppled IRI by now. That is why you see SABZ presence is so far from expectations in a day like 22 Bahman and things have calmed down a bit.

If you do want to pay similar prices, I advise you to go to Iran fight first before thinking about foreign intervention as a blessing in disguise!

May 9, 2004
General - Shameful is your conduct and sentiments of indirectly supporting IR - at least have the balls to do it the way Cheif and co. do it. When you equal US military action to bombing of Iranians - unless you deal with Omat - you lose any basis for further discussions. I don't recal USA bombing people when they helped Moslems in Yugoslavia.
جناب
موضوع را عوض نکن
من طرفدار رژیم نیستم
طرفدار انهایی که شما ازشان طرفداری می کنید هم نیستم
ولی انقدر عقل و شعور دارم که بدانم حمله امریکا به ایران چه مصیبت هایی را بار خواهد اورد
خودت عرضه نداری می خواهی با خیار چمپر دیگری داماد بشوی
مگر نمی گویی نود و شش درصد ضد رژیم هستند خوب برو ایران و انقلاب کن
هرچند که فکر نکنم اصلا تو ایرانی باشی

بله جانم

May 9, 2004

ژنرال جان از دوستانتان جناب
Chief
و Member of Day
بپرسید که هردو رای به بمباران ایران داده اند
!
دیروز جان
ممبر اوف دی وضعش مشخص شد معلوم شد که چه کسی است مسعود ا
جناب چیف هم یا فکر می کنم اشتباهی کلیک کرده
یا اصلا مزاح کرده
چون مطمئا هستم ایشان با چنین حمله ای مخالف هستند

متشکرم

Oct 18, 2002
Ref,

The last time was in 1979! I am sure Iraqi politics is probably cut throat as well. However, because of the presence of the west it is open.
At the moment Iraq looks like Iran in 1358-59. so it remains to be seen if they end up going down the path we went (or a similar alternative). Celebrating their success is like celebrating Iranian revolution of 1979. Rather too early.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
Do you mean that already have gaven up on your "green" revolution? I thought you had the majority and the regime has only a few thousands paid supporters !

chi migi?aval begoo toh moselmooni ya nah bad man javabeto bedam.

zemnan the majority is still with us.chend hezar khook keh mardom hesab namishan.mardom ma hastim.va age mardin aslahe ro bezarin kenar biayin paye sandooge rafrandom.

javabe edamam bastagi dare be soale bandeh keh javabamo midi ya kheyr

^İNDİANA JONES^;768784 said:
chi migi?aval begoo toh moselmooni ya nah bad man javabeto bedam.

zemnan the majority is still with us.chend hezar khook keh mardom hesab namishan.mardom ma hastim.va age mardin aslahe ro bezarin kenar biayin paye sandooge rafrandom.

javabe edamam bastagi dare be soale bandeh keh javabamo midi ya kheyr
Dear Indiana Jones, khodeto narahat nakon, Hezbollahis are screwed either way!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
ژنرال جان از دوستانتان جناب
Chief
و Member of Day
بپرسید که هردو رای به بمباران ایران داده اند
Deerouz jaan - Good catch
I think what these guys are trying to do is to promote the two big lies IR has been trying to push as their propaganda.
1- IR loves it if US Attacks
2- People will help IR, because of Nationalistic sentiments.
Yet who knows - maybe having been so close to IR, they know better than any of us what kind of $hit Khamenei and co. are stuck in.....maybe it's their cry for help.

Natural Jaan -
There are a couple of MAJOR assumptions flauding your argument:
1- You are assuming Iran and Iraq alike - they have nothing in common - not the population, not the culture - and certainly not the political history.

Interseting you guys still discussing Japan and Germany - still not dare to sicuss France, Italy, Korea, Bosnia....all countries US armies invaded.
I do however like to thank IJ for starting this......and I must say I was surprised to see how many new Iranian dare to vote 2 - despite the IR javsazi that if you wish for invasion you are a traitor. I sad it here - go research what Italians, French, ........true nationalists were begging for before the US military invasions.

I also wish to take this question a step further - In order not to derail this thread, I will start a new thread evaluating what may happen in case of a military strike against Iran - just as a test I wish to examine what would happen if USA,NATO,.... enters Iran with a force of 8000!!! that is what USA just used in their latest surge in Afghanistan last week.

Last edited:

SSdemon

Bench Warmer
Jun 22, 2005
At Home
LETS GET NUKED LOOKS FUNNY YEAH....baba balls dary pasho boro iran zendegi kon va bad begoo bezar hamle konan na inke az oon tarafe donya pa mishy migi bezar hamle konan halla age hamle konan iranam azad she to az oonja pa mishy meyay iran?! na baba asan in karo nemikony chon balls nadary va irani nisty ke hazery in hame irani bemire.. bazam migam doroste ba in regim mokhalefim valy hazer nistim har adam koshy ya har eshghal gar digary beyad keshwaremoon begire albate na keshware to chon to iran nisty ke hazery iran mese iraq she va adamaro mese goosfand sar beboran...

Nov 14, 2005
LETS GET NUKED LOOKS FUNNY YEAH....baba balls dary pasho boro iran zendegi kon va bad begoo bezar hamle konan na inke az oon tarafe donya pa mishy migi bezar hamle konan halla age hamle konan iranam azad she to az oonja pa mishy meyay iran?! na baba asan in karo nemikony chon balls nadary va irani nisty ke hazery in hame irani bemire.. bazam migam doroste ba in regim mokhalefim valy hazer nistim har adam koshy ya har eshghal gar digary beyad keshwaremoon begire albate na keshware to chon to iran nisty ke hazery iran mese iraq she va adamaro mese goosfand sar beboran...
hamvatan yavash engad tond naro.hamemoon khanevadeh darim too iran.hamemoon irani hastim.fak nakonam kasi taraftari az jang bokoneh.oonaike jango rah hal midoonan khodamam az yekishoon hastam sare nacharie.hich eshgalgari az in tokhmeh tazia batar nistan vase khake iranemoon

jang dige vase jomhurie eslami ye amreh ejtenab napazireh.be ghole maroof diro zood dareh vali soohteh sooz nadareh pas behtareh in harche zootar pish biad vala age ina be bombe atom dast peydah konan oon moge dige hich rahi vase melat bagi namimooneh.

be jae inkeh har rooz bemirim o mogabeleh zelat gerdan kham konim behtare ye bar bamirimo ghalo ghazie ro bekanim.

age rahe dige hast hamvatan agalan ba ma dar miyoon bezarke mam mostafiz shimo tashvigat konim...

Mar 7, 2004
I hope USA attacks Iran, so finally our homeland Al Ahwaz can become a paradise like Dubai. Same for my brothers in Azerbaycan and Kurdistan.

SSdemon

Bench Warmer
Jun 22, 2005
At Home
^İNDİANA JONES^;769471 said:
hamvatan yavash engad tond naro.hamemoon khanevadeh darim too iran.hamemoon irani hastim.fak nakonam kasi taraftari az jang bokoneh.oonaike jango rah hal midoonan khodamam az yekishoon hastam sare nacharie.hich eshgalgari az in tokhmeh tazia batar nistan vase khake iranemoon

jang dige vase jomhurie eslami ye amreh ejtenab napazireh.be ghole maroof diro zood dareh vali soohteh sooz nadareh pas behtareh in harche zootar pish biad vala age ina be bombe atom dast peydah konan oon moge dige hich rahi vase melat bagi namimooneh.

be jae inkeh har rooz bemirim o mogabeleh zelat gerdan kham konim behtare ye bar bamirimo ghalo ghazie ro bekanim.

age rahe dige hast hamvatan agalan ba ma dar miyoon bezarke mam mostafiz shimo tashvigat konim...
na azizam tond nemiran valy baad az jang to pa mishy meyay irano dorost mikony?!!!!fk nakonam jeegar shayad vase tatilatet bery khosh begzaroony...

man hanooz kheily omidha be jonbeshe Sabz daram...va omdivaram age enghelab beshe az too khode iran beshe chon age kesi baramoon anjam bede bayad ta akhare oomr koon khore oona bashim mese Iraq , Kuwait, Afghanistan...gharar nist ta akhare omr zalil ino oon bashim

Cheers Hamvatan

SSdemon

Bench Warmer
Jun 22, 2005
At Home
by the way in haroom zadeha akhare kareshoone khameni be zoodeye zood khabar margesho mishnavim va bezar bebinam in basijia va pasdaria emam zan che gohy mikhoran hanooz 27 salame va kheily oomid daram va motmaenam ghable inke bemiram iranio azad mibinam va be delam nemimoone..

Cheers Hamvatan

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
SSDemon
The problem is you answer without knowing the question. The question gives you 2 choices - and only 2 choices.
1- Mullahs forever
2- US Military strike
Which one will you chose. Of-course we all want the Green to succeed.
Also - there is only one thing worst than living outside Iran and hoping for a military invasion - you know what that is? It is living outside Iran and wish for IR to remian in power. Just for one minute put yourself in place of a father whose daughter has been in IR jail for several weeks.. I would pray for satan himself to help....

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Natural Jaan -
There are a couple of MAJOR assumptions flauding your argument:
1- You are assuming Iran and Iraq alike - they have nothing in common - not the population, not the culture - and certainly not the political history.
Never say never - What if you were an Italian and it was 1943?!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_invasion_of_Italy

To be honest with you - our situation is very much like Italy in 1930's and during WW2 - when Italy was ruled by facists.

It's funny that you are ok with comparing Italy in 1940 with Iran today, while refusing to accept the Iraq example in 2003-2010. From your last comment I should conclude that you must think Italy has the same population (Italy had 43 million population in 1940s) same culture and share the same political history.

What's the second major assumption "flauding" my argument btw?

Last edited:

SSdemon

Bench Warmer
Jun 22, 2005
At Home
SSDemon
The problem is you answer without knowing the question. The question gives you 2 choices - and only 2 choices.
1- Mullahs forever
2- US Military strike
Which one will you chose. Of-course we all want the Green to succeed.
Also - there is only one thing worst than living outside Iran and hoping for a military invasion - you know what that is? It is living outside Iran and wish for IR to remian in power. Just for one minute put yourself in place of a father whose daughter has been in IR jail for several weeks.. I would pray for satan himself to help....
dadash golam hameye harfat doroste except...

1- Mullahs forever

- manish ine nakhayr ma irani hastam va nabayad ejaze bedim ke erteshe amrikai varede keshvar bashe.

asan kheily baham fargh daran..

its seems you didnt get the question....wali age manzooresh waghean in boode az soalesh fk konam US strike ro entekhab mikardam....

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2005
na azizam tond nemiran valy baad az jang to pa mishy meyay irano dorost mikony?!!!!fk nakonam jeegar shayad vase tatilatet bery khosh begzaroony...

man hanooz kheily omidha be jonbeshe Sabz daram...va omdivaram age enghelab beshe az too khode iran beshe chon age kesi baramoon anjam bede bayad ta akhare oomr koon khore oona bashim mese Iraq , Kuwait, Afghanistan...gharar nist ta akhare omr zalil ino oon bashim

Cheers Hamvatan

aziz ma keh taraftari az jang mikonim ke hanooz raye khodamam to in thread nadadam az khodamoone keh oontorike janabali mifarmae bashe.vali ta jonbeshe sabz pa bagire o kari vase khodesh bokoneh ina bombo atome sakhtano raft peye kare khodesh.vagaen tajobam bar inekeh shoma amsaleh shomaha fek mikonan in nirue sheytani ba jangeh farhangi mitoonan beren.nah aziz.ina injoor chiza motesefane halishoon nist.VASE HAMCHİN MAHTATİ HAMCHİN kiri NİAZ hastesh ke ina belakhare befahman
donya dasteh kie.

taze inam khedmatat arz konam aziz keh age amrikai bian oon moge ba nirooe jonbeshe sabzi ke jange farhangiam oon moge karai hastesh ye lagadi to qoone amrikaia mizarim ta in nirooha khareji halishoon beshe keh iran hich vaj IRaq.vaya AFGANESTAN nist.

khatmeh kelam arzeh khadmat keh age amrikai nayan yani be mani inekeh oonjoorike aga MASOUDAM gofteh FOREVAR AKHOONDAST.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
An outside attack on the Iranian soil would, without a doubt, eliminate the green movement as we know it since the majority of population would go behind the regime to defend their land. I am not endorsing or criticizing this outcome, but simply predicting it based on our past.

Anyone who supports an outside attack on Iranian soil does not understand the complex nature of Iranian society's attitude towards any foreign invasion.

Remember the slogan of the green movement:

Esteghlal (independence from the outside) Azadi (domestic freedom) Jomhooriye Irani (Iranian Republic).

If you can't understand that, or you choose to ignore the facts in front of you, you are doomed to be on the wrong side of history.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
An outside attack on the Iranian soil would, without a doubt, eliminate the green movement as we know it since the majority of population would go behind the regime to defend their land. I am not endorsing or criticizing this outcome, but simply predicting it based on our past.

Anyone who supports an outside attack on Iranian soil does not understand the complex nature of Iranian society's attitude towards any foreign invasion.

Remember the slogan of the green movement:

Esteghlal (independence from the outside) Azadi (domestic freedom) Jomhooriye Irani (Iranian Republic).

If you can't understand that, or you choose to ignore the facts in front of you, you are doomed to be on the wrong side of history.
Keep the logic coming aziz... :friends: