Vli Ahd ham HezbOlaaghi shodeh?

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Why is he wanting to go with that mickey mouse referendum designed by the brits and implemented by their dirty dogs IRI?

WTF Is going on ??

The idiot (RP and others) shouild know that He is merely a Figure, to save Iran from fuerther distructyions (by internal and external enemies.. go figure) And Not a King for the sake of Pahlavi family!

damn!

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Agha Meyti,

Mokhleseem...u know the requirements set by RP for the refrendum to happen makes it impossible for such a thing taking place while IRI is in power. thats why i think talk of refrendum is only the polite way of saying IRI's got to go.

I am not a big fan of RP. but I think he could very well be the symbole and the front man of our opposision...why not? he does say all the democratic things, he has not done anything to show he is not the people's man. so at thee end I hope for lack of better man, he can unite or as oldman said coordinate the freedom movement.

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
beystr said:
Agha Meyti,

Mokhleseem...u know the requirements set by RP for the refrendum to happen makes it impossible for such a thing taking place while IRI is in power. thats why i think talk of refrendum is only the polite way of saying IRI's got to go.

I am not a big fan of RP. but I think he could very well be the symbole and the front man of our opposision...why not? he does say all the democratic things, he has not done anything to show he is not the people's man. so at thee end I hope for lack of better man, he can unite or as oldman said coordinate the freedom movement.
And what exactly qualifies him for the leadership of the opposition, or for that matter what qualifies him to be the symbol?!!! I have asked this question before..........

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Bcuz he hasn't alienated anybody from right to left unlike many...although son of a king he has not campaigned for monarchy...a good family name...a pragmatic man that talks with sense and reason...he's repeatedly said he is for what majority of Iranians want....who would u propose to be the leader of opposition?

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
beystr said:
Bcuz he hasn't alienated anybody from right to left unlike many...although son of a king he has not campaigned for monarchy...a good family name...a pragmatic man that talks with sense and reason...he's repeatedly said he is for what majority of Iranians want....who would u propose to be the leader of opposition?
Many others fit this profile. Do they all have a claim to leadership? Why do we not make all of them the King? RP does not have any legitimate claim to Monarchy or leadership of anything. The only claim he has is being the Grandson of a Coup leader who happened to succeed with foreign help. Thats the root of the claim. Nothing more.

When he and everybody else comes to grips with this reality, may be some progress can be made.

There are many others who are better educated, more aware of international politics, better understand the Iranian socio-economical structures and realities, and have actually been very active over the last 25 years.

Nov 11, 2003
OLD-FARAZ

could you please name "Many Others" I like to get to know them. I keep hearing there are so many that could be leaders fill that void but no one mentions any names. I like to know who the alternatives are or who YOU think would be good alternatives.thx

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
The questiuon is NOT whether RP can run a country or not!

because we DO have a hell of a lot of good politicians who can run this country of our and 10 more countries like that all at the same time!

The "idea" is for RP to take charge as the King!

None of you honesty think that this f***ing (so-called) revolution was a Popular one? do you?

I mean a goddam retarded idiot would by now know what the hell went on aned how we the pplk got fooled like a bunch of brainless idiots to believe the Shah was evil and khomeini was an angel!?

So in ordser to save out country and get it back, we nbeed to put the son of a b**h back where the f**k it was in 19f**ing 78 and that is the end of that!
If you do not agree you must be either f**ing commi or a f**ng airab or master of them all the f**ing british a**hole!

Dont get me started the IR bastard was a goddam mistake but all the chicken shi*s are Not willing to admit!
or they get paid while Iran is getting f**ed by these f**ing tooleh ha ye ebne ziad , shemro moavieh bastards....
And none of you even have a goddamn shame

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
meyti said:
The questiuon is NOT whether RP can run a country or not!

The "idea" is for RP to take charge as the King!

I mean a goddam retarded idiot would by now know what the hell went on aned how we the pplk got fooled like a bunch of brainless idiots to believe the Shah was evil and khomeini was an angel!?
Well chalk me up as a gaddamn retard. Because the revolution was popular at the time. The people may have been fooled, but the revolution was POPULAR; e.g. The majority of the people (at the time) approved of it.

You can go on in self-denial, but the majority of people fell for it. Denying it, does not solve the problem. Acknowledging it on the other hand, and trying to understand why it happened, may start to address the problem.

p.s. The people fell for a liberal talking Vali-faghih once, I hardly think they will fall for a benevolent-sounding King. Sorry, we have already been burned once, thank you very much, never again.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Faraz jaan;
exactly my point!
it is obvious all over your post that the "people FELL for it" and majority of ppl (At the time) Approved of it!
khoda pedar harchi aadam-e raast goo ro biamorzeh.
valla that is what I say too... we were brainwashed.

Another point I should make and something I have recently learned to be TRUE is that the Communism was Created by the Big Banks...

There are quite few reasons that the West created this crap and I can post link to it but for now dammet garm and eidet mobaarak,,
(just wanted to make a point that the toodeh idiots are just a toy for the west to play with and are too damn dumb to realize it).. and the same goes for Anyone else who is opposed to our IUranian way of hokoomat which has always been shahanshahi..

p.s. some of my own family members are still "under influence" I cant tell them anything over the phone but I realize the propagandas against Unitd States is so heavy that many ppl actually believe this british manufactured bullshi* as if it was true..
sad,,, but one day they will wake up...
we will wake up actually..
so no offence intended...(Iran is more important to me than my mom and dad and brothers and sister al put together...
true...

Feb 14, 2005
Texas
old-farzad. answer goldenboot's question please.

why do you jump from one subject to another one?
people like you are the problem. that's why Iran would never be Iran again. "oh we have many others better than RP" probably one of them is either you or your dad.
let me make something clear. I'm no RP fan or anything like that.
RP is the only Iranian who has excellent connections with other countries leaders and kings.
he is the only one who has clearly defined his plan for the future of Iran.
he is the only one who has a well established organization.
he is the only one countries like USA bother themselves to listen to.
he is well educated.

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
Persian Shah said:
old-farzad. answer goldenboot's question please.
I did, but you do not seem to notice it. When someone says RP is qualified, the answer is what exactly makes him qualified. Its kind of like Jeopardy you know.
Persian Shah said:
why do you jump from one subject to another one?
people like you are the problem. that's why Iran would never be Iran again. "oh we have many others better than RP" probably one of them is either you or your dad...
Please do not get personal, if you do, this will be the last time I acknowledge, let alone reply to your posts.
Persian Shah said:
let me make something clear. I'm no RP fan or anything like that...
You sound like a fan. Unless I am mistaken what the word "fan" means!!
Persian Shah said:
RP is the only Iranian who has excellent connections with other countries leaders and kings..
So he can go party with a few Kings and princes. So what? What leaders has he met with i nthe last few years, besides a few who are eyeing the resources of Iran.

Persian Shah said:
he is the only one who has clearly defined his plan for the future of Iran..
I beg your pardon, what plan are you referring to? Saying I will be the King if the people want me to does not amount to a plan. Furthermore, he is in no position to formulate a plan.
Persian Shah said:
he is the only one who has a well established organization..
A few old monarchists who are nostalgic for a past that never was, does not consitiute an organization.
Persian Shah said:
he is the only one countries like USA bother themselves to listen to..
Well USA, we all know what they are after. By the way, will you guys ever make up your mind? Did the US sponsor the revolution and is supporting the mullahs, or is the US opposing them. The story keeps changing. WIll you set us straight please?

Persian Shah said:
he is well educated.
Define well educated. If it is a few degrees, I know at least 100 people who have far more education that he does.

Bottom line, if RP has the interests of the people at heart, he should come out and say the following:
1- Acknowledge the mistakes, abuses of his father. Saying he would do thigs differently is not enough.
2- Purge the old bankrupt figures from his circles.
3- Renounce any claims to the throne once and for all. It is not enough to say, I leave it to the people, old-dead ayatollah said the same thing and we saw what happened. He should come out and say, I will not under any circumstances accept the role of the King.
4- Acknowledge that the reign of his grandfather came about illegally. Acknowledge that the reign of his father was enabled by the Americans and Brits and it was also illegal.

Once he can be honest the past, may be we stop doubting his honesty about the future.

If he wants to be a leader, let him show that he can forgo his own personal ambitions (and ambitions of his entourage) to lead the Nation to a better place. Until then, he is as credible as the old-dead ayatollah.

Feb 14, 2005
Texas
why should he get blames for what his father done?
it has nothing to do with him.
none of the things you said make sense my friend. I perfer not to discuss this mather anymore. and you can keep up with what you are doing

Mar 8, 2005
Persian Shah said:
True that it has nothing to do with him but lets see ,,,,,,,,,,,,,what did his father do beside keeping Iran and Iranians from these Obaash.
when yo0pu heard name shomal ,it was your vacation resorts not this.
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanxi/page52.html

You know you all have the same problem
You can not accept that we Iranians in 1979 made a huge mistake of our life time ,which was pretty costly for Iran and Iranians.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehe,Meyti jan good to hear little Reza's lack of polit knowledge is proved to you!!
Shah had polit knowlege but was biorze. his son is still biorze but w/o polit knowledge!what a great king that would be!

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
Persian Shah said:
none of the things you said make sense my friend. I perfer not to discuss this mather anymore. and you can keep up with what you are doing
First of all, no one is blaming him for his father's mistakes, we are just asking him to acknowledge them and be honest. Why should he acknowledge them? Because he is using his relationship to him as a basis for leadership either. He cannot have it both ways you see.

Once again, if he cannot be honest about the past, why should anybody believe his honesty about the future?

Regarding your preference not to discuss this any further, be my guest.

Nov 11, 2003
OLD_FARAZ
Well I still didnt get my answer. You are just beating around the bush and not giving straight answer. You say he is not good but you dont come up with any alternatives either. Your answer is too general and only will throw us in la la land and will keep us spining which it has for the last 26 yrs. You say he is no good for what ever reason you have but at least come up with an alternative. Dont say it should be some one from within that is too wage of an answer.

This is so typyical quick to shutdown and discard anybody. We hear but we dont listen and keep telling the same thing over an over again.

Again what is your alternative. Name names... If not him WHO THEN ? I like to get to know him/her I might even support them. Tired of people keep saying the same garbage over and over again and not presenting any alternatives. Your way of thoughts are god's gift to IRI regime. No wonder they lasted so long and Will another 25 yrs. Nobody seems to be good for you guys. Everybody is taineted some how. Even if George Washington or Amir Kabir re-incarnated you will find some negative stuff to spread around. I am sure they wont be good enough for you either but you still wont come up with alternatives and resolution.

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
Dear Goldenboot:

First of all Norrozat pirooz. Hope you had a great start to one of the oldest and the only new year traditions/celebration that makes cosmic sense......

Now to the discussion at hand.

The whole leadership Cardre of the National Front, Freedom movement, and at least a hundred others who LIVE IN IRAN, struggle daily in small and big ways against this government everyday. If you do not know these personalities, then frankly you do not kow much about today's Iran and should read up before promoting a person who has lived a majority of his life in the US to lead the Iranian people. Open up any a handful of US published Iranian papers (Washington based IRANIAN as an example) and you will know who these people are.

However, you are also missing the BIGGER point. Even if RP was the last Iranian alive, he would no legitimate claims to the throne or the leadership of Iranians. He has the audacity of saying he would wish his daughter to become the queen (TV interview 10-12 years ago), when he does not afford his older sister the same right. Even on this very trivial issue, he does not have the intellectual honestly to forego his own interests in favor of a greater good for Iranians (equality of all men and women before the law). How can we trust him and the vultures around him with even the smallest role, let alone leadership?

In Iran, he is irrelevant. It is only outside, where a group of politically bankrupt has beens have agthered around him in the vain hope of cashing in. Furthermore, in Iran, most people have outgrown the notion of a father figure. It is time that we do too.

A true republic with checks and balances where no Iranian has rights above any other is the only solution. This is the tide of history.

Lets wake up and smell the coffee.....It has been brewig for a while now.....

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

1979 Aashoob was not popular as many part of Iran were under WAR. Did Kurdistan participate in the Islamic Rip-off so-called referendum?

Did the Turkmen of Iran participated?!

I am not surprised to read what took place in 1979 was popular!!!!

What a joke?!!!