where's westi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Rumor has it he went to Vegas won some money and then flew to Iran got a Iranian wife and is now chilling in Barcelona. I think someone also said he was spotted riding a camel in Kuwait . :puffpuff:

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
You got a part of it right Maziar jaan

He did go to Vegas.
He was planning to get married there, and he did. Coincidentally, I had the privilege of attending his wedding.

He's been busy with moving, etc in the past couple of months, and they are expecting a kid very soon. I don't think we'll see much of westie anymore.

Wish you the best Westie (Payam).

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004

He did go to Vegas.
He was planning to get married there, and he did. Coincidentally, I had the privilege of attending his wedding.

He's been busy with moving, etc in the past couple of months, and they are expecting a kid very soon. I don't think we'll see much of westie anymore.

LOL :D

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209

He did go to Vegas.

He's been busy with moving, etc in the past couple of months, and they are expecting a kid very soon . I don't think we'll see much of westie anymore.

Oh crape!! Probably that was the reason they got married anyway.:D

Nov 29, 2002
Westi got married and left the forum I believe. FC Barcelona has taken a second place in his heart and I believe we might hear the pitter-patter of mini-Westi's soon.

On a completely unrelated note, there is a new forum member who posts quite regularly in the football forum and know as much, if not more, about Barca then Westi. His name escapes me.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Does anyone remember this guy? Westi? Mahdi??

He's gone all out attacking woman life freedom movements.

e.g. attacking a group who just want to amplify voices of women in iran:

Getting angry with Southgate for having a grandfather who flew in RAF 80 years ago, whilst Taremi's father marched for Iran greatest murderer, one week ago, literally whilst children are being slaughtered... Either way, crazy jumps in logic

Interesting stance on murder of a kid:

How does someone get so messed up? What is the process for this to happen?

https://www.instagram.com/yarismusic/?hl=en

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Status
Not open for further replies.