World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

Fellaini is the ultimate awkward daddy-long-legs player, he just awkwards everyone. No one knows how to deal with him in international football.
As a matter of fact RF did a great job by putting him as a holding midfielder. Brazil just don't know what to do with him and he covers that position perfectly . Reminds me of Pepe playing the same position against barca back in JM time

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I hate this fucking world cup. My beloved Brazil is out ... so unlucky damn it hurts

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What did I tell you guys before the WC?! This Brazilian team don't have the WC champion's character! They never did!

The winner of Belgium-France is the winner of the WC!

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Who died and gave this f..ing useless garbage named Coutinho the number 11 shirt in Brazil?! What a f..up.

Nov 29, 2002
Whats interesting is that a lot of these belgian players, they were the "golden generation" 4 years ago when they were in the 26-29 age range.

Now they are in the 30-33 age range, slower and with less anticipation, but, just like japan, they know each other's game inside out and it means that they play very well together and understand their tactical plan perfectly. It is clear from Martinez that his plan was followed perfectly by these players.

I hope Iran can learn - even with our current youngest players we can build a team for not the 2022 but the 2026 world cup.... when Sardar is 31, Jahanbakhsh 32, M.Hosseini 30, ezatollahi 29, cheshmi 31, milad 32, beiranvand 32. There is a spine of a team which we can build around....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Neymar pofiouz if concentrate more on playing than acting, the outcome would have been different

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
video assistant reedehmon is another f..ing joke in this WC. They gave England a bullshit penalty against Columbia but missed a clear handball in penalty box by Belgium, clear penalty against Gabriel Jesus and a hand in Neymar's eye in the last minutes of today's game.

Nov 29, 2002
Hopefully this will be the end of the hype around this absolute idiot Neymar. I would be really angry if i were a brasil fan. He probably could have had a penalty and a few fouls if he didn't roll better than a RAW Two-Way.