World Cup Preparation Friendly Match#3: IRAN vs Panama(11-09-2017), News, Updates, Live Reports

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What subs has CQ made so far?

77'
Vahid Amiri Out: Saman Ghoddos
67'
Jalal Hosseini Out: Morteza Pouraliganji
67'
Alireza Jahanbakhsh Out: Ashkan Dejagah
59'
Ali Karimi Out: Saeid Ezatolahi
59'
Ramin Rezaeian Out: Vouria Ghafoori
58'
Sardar Azmoun Out: Mehdi Taremi

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So did he cover for his PK giveaway?
I don't think he gave a penalty away tbh! I think that was rather a bad call by the referee! In fact I think Cheshmi has been very good! A good addition to TM which gives you stability if any of our main central defenders need to be replaced!

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I don't think he gave a penalty away tbh! I think that was rather a bad call by the referee! In fact I think Cheshmi has been very good! A good addition to TM which gives you stability if any of our main central defenders need to be replaced!
I haven't seen the match or the highlights. I also think he is a good player to have on the team. Not necessarily as a starter but he may become handy in certain situations.

May 12, 2007
Panama came behind 2:0 very soon. They started to substitute since they feared to lose with many goals. In II half we were pushed back. JB can go to Napoli but i feel he is not so effective in TM. Taremi seem to be our engine opfront. I wanted to see how the combination of Saman Azmoun and JB work
to gather but i don't feel I saw anything.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
My take on this game:

1. Dejagah is a must in the WC squad! We can not afford losing him in anyway!

2. Saman Ghoddos is great! When he gets more adjusted with the rest of the players, he will be fantastic! He needs to play a few more games.

3. Ahmad Abdollahzadeh was very good in DM! He will complement Ezatollahi well!

4. Aghaie is not as good as Milad Mohammadi but his best replacement at the moment.

5. We need friendlies against bigger teams very badly!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
What a garbage game.

Aside from the first 20 minutes, Iran has played the usual ugly crap that is better gone unwatched.

You couldn't make this team less creative and less inspiring if you tried.
Really ? what were you watching ?:15::drunk:

Good game in my view ,Panama gave as good as it got .. great warm up game actually ,just wished both teams were more on target with their shots .

This Abdollahi guy no 25 , he looks like a gem of a player ,he is solid .