Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Exactly bro @TM_Iran you said it much more eloquently than me I just gave a write up and gaive examples. As for my Team Melli, Die Mannschaft, and natsionálnaya sbórnaya Rossii,
natsionálnaya sbórnaya Rossii 2-1 Slovenia YPA, nasdarovia ya lyubily teebyam,.At least some good news.
Barikalia Armenia and Turkey afarin- I am so happy for BOTH-I have Armenian friends in Glendale und mein muter may relocate to Turkeyieh for cost of living.
Anyways, not end of the world, CR7 is CR7 Germany-Die Mannschaft 2-1 N Macedona(happens called Low and Werner)-Iran-yet to be determined.
The answer to the trivia is 1- Manu Neuer starting XI from 2014
side note- @Arash_Tombangir ] Mein bruder, ich spreken mein hertz zu zammen.Tr My brother, I shall speak from the heart. My black American brothers-I love you Mein Amerikan schwartz bruders, ich liebe dich #stand tall.
You know I am from LA, which haji was saying disparaging remarks, to my fellow AMERICANS? I do not care if you are black, I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies foreign or domestic, and to protect all American citizens. That includes black people, it is not just exclusive to the whites, I do not believe in that nonsense and anyone who doesis a nafam defevnia dahati racist. I am not going to waive a BLM flag but I will defend their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of not getting killed for being black. #say no to racism, we are all Americans, we all bleed red, not only there is nothing wrong with being black, it should be celebrated.
Spasiba bolshoy bro the world is no longer divided into: white vs black, rich vs poor or gay vs straight, only assholes and non assholes. Clearly whtaever that haji said bothered you and I appreciate your good character and heart. That is what I judge people on, not things they can't control like skin pigmentation. Because I have blonde hair, I should not be worth more, that is fascism and even fi I am the beneficiary of the system, I will stand up for what I believe is wrong.
Best regards:
Komrade Bear-
P.S-my nickname in the Navy out of love, honoring German and Russian sides.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir Ok I am a bit surprised by that picture because yes I do not know of Luxemburg-colonizing like say France England or Portugal did in Africa.
Germany did not colonize in Africa much either-I think what Luxemburg is doing is they are trying to strengthen their squad up. They know if the team is all comprised of Luxemburg players only, they are going to not go very far. However, if they get some "African connections," that is a game changer- SEE FRANCE
Remember how they would have Epic Fails? Remember the one world cup where they made the poor bloke- the French coach, issue a public statement. I think players were like sleeping around with other peoples wives. Well they get some African connections Killian M'Bappe and the rest is history-
The thing is three is a fine art to this. You got to be smart- you can't just have every one of your players be from Africa or Eastern Europe. You have to have a nice mix of your players and their players. When you pull a Qatar and almost everyone is foreign, then they lose that national pride- or nationstoltz in German-
Just my thoughts. Well they are not total crap- I saw their fifa ranking-they are on par with Syria #88 Luxemburg #98 in that level. I will scope out the video bro.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh well, it was not all doom and glom for Komrade Bear. Now I can't relate to Turkey like some you because I am not Turkish.
If my eyes are not glued on Iran, they will be on Germany or Russia
Russia 2-1 Slovenia WCQ For Ramstein/Germany fans Deutschland-piano synthestia tutorial
For Germany fans @Kian Pars@Finally @TM_Iran (IDK if you are a Die Mannschaft fan or fan of Ramstein but I have a classical piano background, lerrned from ostad Shahdad Rohani-Improv no notes
Katyuska Piano tutorial since Russia won

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya today is just one of those gooz days that goes from bad to worse. Forget about Bayern down 2-0 to team Shaka Zulu, I could have predicted that Porto is down 2-0 to Chelski, to quote Lee Corso, "When it rains, it pours." I can see the writing on the wall, see you guys nex year when Bayern are healthy.

Attachments

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
wow Bayern actually managed to score a goal 1-2 but we need a lot more, Qatar SG has two away. Hansi Flick pull one back-hit them with defense and counter-attack. Chupo # 13 good goal MIA SAN MIA Chupo down but not out.
Are you feeling OK ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Baradar it's just a game, a round ball can bounce in any direction but thank you for asking, such as life cet-s la vi. Somteimes,
the bounces go your way, other times not so much. Losing #9 Robert Lewandowski was just bad luck. However, they are not out of this we need one more
at least 2-2 is DOABLE in Paris.My first game was at the old Olympic Stadium in Munchen 1993 the der klassiker back then was Bayern vs WB.
Bayern were +2 all they needed was a draw, they lost. I have been following this team since 1990, when I was 8, not going to stop now, German brotherhood Deutscher Bruderschaft, lang liebe Bayern FC Stern Des Stundens, MIA SAN MIA.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bayern are not dead in the water just yet but even worst case if they lose in the QF, I am proud of their resilience. After getting two tough beats to Madrid and losing Toni Kroos, a lesser team would have complained but Bayern kept getting better. Let us assume PSG will win this series, a BL title #9 Rekordmeisters and a QF showing at the UCL, is not what I would call a bad or unsuccessful season. Here is where Hansi Flick is going to have to really put on his coaching hat, time the substitutions. I think the defense- counter attack plan is a good idea, vs a fast team like PSG. Also ya the the best UCL games we all knew this would be the case the two heavyweight boxers are going at it this is Ali vs Frazier.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bayern are not dead in the water just yet but even worst case if they lose in the QF, I am proud of their resilience. After getting two tough beats to Madrid and losing Toni Kroos, a lesser team would have complained but Bayern kept getting better. Let us assume PSG will win this series, a BL title #9 Rekordmeisters and a QF showing at the UCL, is not what I would call a bad or unsuccessful season. Here is where Hansi Flick is going to have to really put on his coaching hat, time the substitutions. I think the defense- counter attack plan is a good idea, vs a fast team like PSG. Also ya the the best UCL games we all knew this would be the case the two heavyweight boxers are going at it this is Ali vs Frazier.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? LOL
we are in the first half of the first game and it is going back and forth ... HELLO :D

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bro it was 2-0 and then #13 Chupa scored @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter and then read my previous post WE ARE BACK IN IT

That goal by Chupa was nice the header-das war fantastschon

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bayern are playing with HOUSE MONEY they have NOTHING to lose. It's not Bayern I am worried about, it's PORTO that I am concerned for. They won't get this far again so that is not great for Taremi. As I was typing we were down 2-0 it was looking bad then #13 Chupa had a beautiful header but we are still down on aggresgate, they got the away goal so we need to minimum put one more in the back of the net. @Pooya saw the highlights of Chelsea Porto ya Porto had their chances, Bayern could have also easily made it two as well but at least 1-2 is not end of the word and we got to score in Paris, when we get #9 back. He will be back in a month.

Bayern aren't playing like total dog crap, we are down but not out, keep the fiath mia san mia. Porto see you guys next year, too outmatched.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Let's say the score stays 1-2 as is. Game plan -wait until RL9 comes back. Then, history will have to repeat itself, the Germans will have to go through the Magnoit line and penetrate the French defense(see what I i did there). If the score holds then Bayern needs to score and win 3-2 in Paris.Best case, Bayern scores makes it 2-2. Really best case, they score two and win 2-1(not likely) but the 2-2 is possible.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^^Don't think anyone would ever say those words "Come on Neymar" ok 2nd half Bayern 1-2 PSG down but not out MIA SAN MIA lads put one more in the back of the net. Just make the score respectable, get more firepower, wait for #9 and do it in Paris, M'Bappe and company can be beaten, we have done it before.
BTW to the "French" goalkeeper ya dying your hair blonde really makes you look more like a white European. Well this is what happens when you are a nation of colonizers like France, the African players will feeel the need to assimilate to the dominatnt culture, at the expense of theirs. Side note, if you are not whtie, dying your hair doesn't make you look more white, it makes you look more tlike a bi*ch who has an identity issue .. So if nobody is calling cultural appropriation when a black person dies their hair blonde, I will.
Come on Bayern beat team Shaka Zulu aka QSG.

Lmao@ Neymar bro be like "Dude you look like an extra for the show Queer eye, just saying.

Attachments

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
^^^Don't think anyone would ever say those words "Come on Neymar" ok 2nd half Bayern 1-2 PSG down but not out MIA SAN MIA lads put one more in the back of the net. Just make the score respectable, get more firepower, wait for #9 and do it in Paris, M'Bappe and company can be beaten, we have done it before.
BTW to the "French" goalkeeper ya dying your hair blonde really makes you look more like a white European. Well this is what happens when you are a nation of colonizers like France, the African players will feeel the need to assimilate to the dominatnt culture, at the expense of theirs. Side note, if you are not whtie, dying your hair doesn't make you look more white, it makes you look more tlike a bi*ch who has an identity issue .. So if nobody is calling cultural appropriation when a black person dies their hair blonde, I will.
Come on Bayern beat team Shaka Zulu aka QSG.

Lmao@ Neymar bro be like "Dude you look like an extra for the show Queer eye, just saying.
Navas is from Costa Rica ... Stop being racist ...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
With all due respect, you are a smart man, you are only wasting your time replying to him man! I just skip over his posts! saved me time and headeche! nothing he says makes sense, so just skip over it.
@Pooya This is the problem that I have man I was just saying that you look dumb when you dye your hair blonde if you are not white I know navas is form costa rica. Why can't i enjoy the game with you I just think it's a shame when people are not proud of where they are from
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter that is all I'm saying is when you have history of being a nation that colonizes like France these things happen
This is a great game I want to discuss Bayern football not race guys i'm not dumb and I know the game don't ignore me.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya Come on man I thought I was making some headway with you the other day, when you actually responded to my question about Ronaldo.
I was not trying to be a racist I was tyring to point out about cultural appropriation this is a big day for me and I am excited about Bayern playing decently, without Robert Lewandowski. Come on man I have changed don't go back to the group think and encourage other people to shun me and not talk to me I'm friends with @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter you want everyone to not talk to me is that the goal? so back to busieness as usual
Mbappe had a chance but great defending by Bayern guys I am SORRY if what i said came off as racist
3-2 ok i am on a delay Mbappe

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya So bacck to the status quo right no point in talking to the dumb guy, just ignore him and enjoy the game. If I am going to be judged and treated this way then why am I even here trying to change your perception of me and everyone else. Life is too short, good luck then everyone I can just not post here anyomre if that is how everyone feels cheers. @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter It was great getting to know and others through the years but if I am going to constantly be treated like I am a leper then maybe it's best I go elsewhere and duscuss Bayern football with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.