Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@takbetak but does somebody have the clip of that idiot Australian sand ripping the back of our bases ‘s neck giving us an extra seven minutes?

LOL no that was legendary because that impacted the game and helped Iran out: Ok April 13 only series in doubt 2nd leg PSG vs Bayern +RL9 @Arash_Tombangir some reason it is not allowing me to view your video it might be because it has some graphic content? I would like to listen to it could you DM me a link

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Nevada just ioened uo for everyone so i got my my first Phizer shot today. I was in and out, jab and go, 15 min wait, and dove back hime. . Ill wait until Apr 29 for the 2nd. I am sure the North Las Vegas police dept will want that before the academy in July.
@Pooya I know some people want the “Russian one” Sputnik V but don’t trust any stats coming out of the Kremlim. Nobody I know from my fam in Iran tried the cuban one. I had a choice at UNR- Iniv Nev Reno for Phizer orJansen. Janaen is about 80 percent so i took Phozer. I know something is better than nothing but be careful about anything coming out of Russia yes they have a good scientists and doctors but statistics have a tendency to be fabricated. Procexe with caution with Spitnik V.

According to my trustworthy people, “The Russi(cant say it with a straight face),” t has over a 90 percent success rate, source - Kremlin, Vladimir M Putin lmao. Like they will disclose about any complications, in Russia. In Soviet Russia, covid vaccines you. You know why Russians can’t grt covid; the country is a pos(funny YouTube vid parody.) . I understand because of sanctions it’s harder for Iranians to get American or European Vaccines. Pooya jan you can feel feee to ask me anything about Russian- ni am sure you will respond to me on this privet kak dila , Nasdarovia bratushka. . My family in Europe , some took AZ but that only has an 80 percent success rare. BMJ just posted an article that in Russia they took some surveys and there are causes for concern. Take Russian surveus and stats with a grain of salt, coming from the Kremlin.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Incredible
What is incredible is i never did anything to you and you always act like a fake tough goy piece of $hit to me so f**k off fake tough guy i have no patience for assholes and bache K rhymes with ooni like you. What is the difference between Behrous C and shit in a bucket? The bucket. Why do you hate me so mucb did i sleep with your sister? Do society and off yourself in the woods h a h i kill yourselvf What does the C stand for Behrouz Cu@T?” Why don’t you remove the tempon out of your vagina. By yhe way little b i t c h you would not dare talk to me like this in real life, only behind the computer you can act toigh. You know if we ever fought in real life, I would destroy you.i am
Tired of this stupid kid i am blocking you. @Pooya please delete this thread and send the message to this giy to stop stalkikg me. Every tome i post this guy has an asshole tesponse. At least you just ignore me. Behruz Kant f&&k off. Probably has some fat irooni girlfriend and $1000 says this bache soosol lives at home with mommy and daddy. I have been nice to you,
I tried ignoring you bht now ill tell you what i think of you piece of shit(not you pooya) @Behruz C is a Kant and a Keyboard Warrior. You would mot have the testicular fortitude to talk to me the you do bache k@@@@ni People tey to get a rise out of me and tedt my oayience but at one point, i will lash out. Behruz jan anytime yoh are feeling brave let me know, i can meet you anywhere in the United States.
I hope your life insurance policy is up to date Behruz Coomi. @Pooya Watch this guy’s nuts shirvle to the size of a peanut. The only way to best a bully is to become a bully yourself. I don’t like being this violent person but Behruz kant brings out the worst in me. Probably some goe damn mohammadan h a j i on the NSA watch or no fly list, bet. Eff your buological mother for govomg birth to a piece of shit like you. The difference between Behruz Cu-t and Shit in a bucket; is the bucket Khafesho k99ni Dahati grown men are talking. You lige in a small island in West Adrica; i am shocked they have not killed you yet in Africa. For once, i am routong for the Africans,
If I can’t get to you, hopefully they will.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So 24 hours later and pleasure to report. i have no side effects. The problem is trying to get an apt. I had to cheat and go to North Las Vegas. They ask for proof but good thing my dad gas rentals there so i shower my NV energy bill . Raiders motto,” if you are not cheating, you are not trying.” @Pooya i would procedure with caution, and not encourage people to take “the Russian one,” Sputnik V trust but verify those “stats over 90 percent success rate,” according to the Russians. @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter You are a smart guy just ignore @Playboy the nafam H a j i. Don’t waste your breath; people like him and the admin at PFSF think this is a hoax.
I am sure if Playboy gets covid his plan will be to visit the holy shrine of Iman Resa, ya that will solve the issue. Only associated with people who are on your level, Persian philosophy rules. I think his sthick is getting old and lame.—t, that is their M.O people like Playboy Behruz C are like the Lutherans i see at the Evangelical Lutheran Christians of America. Side note ELfC is more consetvative rhan ELCA(welcome gays) will find at my church.
I can intrude center you to them, they are nice people but they tom think that this is a hoax and God has a divine plan. @Playboy i never talk to you but Please put dowm the haji book ala God damn Quran and pick up a god damn medical journal or a scientific book. THIS MIGHT have been made in a labritorh in Wuhon, Tavarisht playbook, good doctors like Judy Makowitz have been strong armed by Dr Fraud-ci but this $hit is real. I encourage evernyone to take this seriously, if anything do it for your family not me now is not the time for this God’s will inchallah Bolshevikski

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Playboy you are the last person i would ask for stock market advise, no offense. If i wanted adcise on how to memorize scriptures from the Quran, then you are my guy. Stick to what you know la el a ha el allah right, stay in your lane
. @Bache Tehroon it was a while ago but you aaid,” when you save $1000 bit this.” I forgot what that was what you recommended.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This so called War on drugs but wars end, rhis $hit is forever, unless we change our mindset. Since the Nancy Reagan told Gary Coleman on different strokes,” Just say no.” They call this the War on Drugs but i shall tel you the truth, Wars end, this is forever.
This idea is a bit radical but after speaking with some promonent drug dealers and law endorcement officials, they agreed on one thing. We have to tax and regulate all drugs, including Schedule 1 drugs.
The only way to stop these violent cartels from Mexico and Latin America is to legalize and regulate. They are getting innovative; a few Russian subs wwre siezes off the cost of Colombia. Look at what happened when we taked and regulated marijuana. We have not only more income and revenue and less people are in prison for weed charges. If there is anything that is institutional racism 40 percent of the prison population is black but they make 10 percent of the us population . Most of them are in prison on ba marijuana charges. Let’s put a stop to all of this once and for all, we have the right progressive administration . In Switzerland they passed a radical law peole could get their heroine fix. Rhey found that crime rate dropped in Genev.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
What is incredible is i never did anything to you and you always act like a fake tough goy piece of $hit to me so f**k off fake tough guy i have no patience for assholes and bache K rhymes with ooni like you. What is the difference between Behrous C and shit in a bucket? The bucket. Why do you hate me so mucb did i sleep with your sister? Do society and off yourself in the woods h a h i kill yourselvf What does the C stand for Behrouz Cu@T?” Why don’t you remove the tempon out of your vagina. By yhe way little b i t c h you would not dare talk to me like this in real life, only behind the computer you can act toigh. You know if we ever fought in real life, I would destroy you.i am
Tired of this stupid kid i am blocking you. @Pooya please delete this thread and send the message to this giy to stop stalkikg me. Every tome i post this guy has an asshole tesponse. At least you just ignore me. Behruz Kant f&&k off. Probably has some fat irooni girlfriend and $1000 says this bache soosol lives at home with mommy and daddy. I have been nice to you,
I tried ignoring you bht now ill tell you what i think of you piece of shit(not you pooya) @Behruz C is a Kant and a Keyboard Warrior. You would mot have the testicular fortitude to talk to me the you do bache k@@@@ni People tey to get a rise out of me and tedt my oayience but at one point, i will lash out. Behruz jan anytime yoh are feeling brave let me know, i can meet you anywhere in the United States.
I hope your life insurance policy is up to date Behruz Coomi. @Pooya Watch this guy’s nuts shirvle to the size of a peanut. The only way to best a bully is to become a bully yourself. I don’t like being this violent person but Behruz kant brings out the worst in me. Probably some goe damn mohammadan h a j i on the NSA watch or no fly list, bet. Eff your buological mother for govomg birth to a piece of shit like you. The difference between Behruz Cu-t and Shit in a bucket; is the bucket Khafesho k99ni Dahati grown men are talking. You lige in a small island in West Adrica; i am shocked they have not killed you yet in Africa. For once, i am routong for the Africans,
If I can’t get to you, hopefully they will.
yoOO me'hAji bruw Цаптаинsky......
I've never seen you so incredibly pissed, what's going on comrade?
I know and I'm sure you know very well that most of what we write here is pretty much of fun in between the lines!
Let me say this, there are a lot of hAjies around who can't take a joke as it is and the reason for this is usually because these individuals are basically and simply a joke themselves, pure bonerjam hAjies!

Take' it chill & row ashore now, pull through!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I agree amigo, dump all the drugs and burn them as soon as they are discovered!
Give the masses a ball and green meadows to play balls, above all a clean Forum to talk ONLY sports!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir spasiba bolshoy, Karasho brstishka nasdarovia privet kak dila? ya (moy daragaya kationic ya karasho ya luily teebya ) dobey otro brat? i have had it with this stupid kid known as Behruz C i can tel you what the C stands for do yoh know the German philosopher Kant?
What set me off waa an episode a few days ago, the admin explained though that just because he doesn’t respond because he doesn’t understand 90 percent of my posts; he hopes others will. Then this DEREVNIA boy- Russian for Bache Dahati- always tries to say something effed up so he can look cool: This Keyboard Warrior, would not have the testicular fortitude, i would imagine over 90 percent here would not; talk to me in real oufe, they way they do, hiding behind the Keyboard. You know i am a very even keeled guy and it takes A LOT to piss me otf.
In fact in my tenure on ISP i only blocked two guys. So finally,
I decided no more Mr Nice guy with just him. It takes quite a bit to piss me off but he knows how to bring out the worst in me, fake tough guys always do i am going to check this stupid kid HARD in front of everyone, make him look 1 fr tall and if i get a suspension to quote Morgan Freedman in Shawshank Redemption ,”Frankly i don’t give a $hit.”
I will take a chill pill but me right now

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Zob Ahan Bro i hear that now i boycott Amazon becauae of Jeff DoosZos but i supplement mu regular shopping with Cost-Co all the time. God @Bache Tehroon brother you said when you save $1000 by this.... it was like $250 a share you said i could buy 4. Ok I saved that $1000 but what was that stock you recommended about 4 months ago? @Playboy the us economy is a but false 40 percent consumer driven but US government has an ace in the hole-BT or Crypto Currency. This is a game changer and it will illuminate the concern of inflation of your dollars in this case US dollars. Now in countries like the United States inflation might be really low but then you go to countries like Venezuela, Russia or Iran and BT would be a good way to get past sanctions as well.
The United States used to be a great exporting country Mike grandmother in Russia still has her 1955 Buick. What happened was the big three realized they they made cars that last them people would buy them every 15 years so they purposely made the quality get worse. Well Peter Drucker aaid you want to aim for 100 percent efficiency and if you do not, your product will lose reputation.” Toyota and Honda listened. Well in 1974 with the Arab pil ennargo, due to us support of Israel in the 67 war, gas prices shot up over night and that is when yoh started to see the Toyotas and Hondas replace the old cars that looked like boats. America used to be great , no Trump pun intended,” we lost our national pride, and we identify with 60 genders, that is the problem. Rathe than worry about nonsense, worry about your NX next exports minus imports aggregste expenditure(C plus IG plus Nx =G)

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir right on except one thing can one of the mods move this to General Discussion, posted it in the wrong form @Bache Tehroon
This is the only way to resolve and end the War on Drugs once and for all. if anyone has a better proposition, I would love to hear about it. As someone
who is planning on going into law enforcement I have a vested interest.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
OK I cleaned up all the threads to the best of my ability! if you guys see more irrelevant posts made by him please continue to report and I will do my best. Also TeamMeli, I think you need a break dude, just go out and enjoy the weather man. Clear your head a bit. enjoy life. No choice but to limit you to 20 posts per 24 hours, that should be still plenty and help me save cleaning your posts.

You have no limit when posting under this thread, you can post 100 maybe 1000 a day if you just post under this thread please.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@Arash_Tombangir spasiba bolshoy, Karasho brstishka nasdarovia privet kak dila? ya (moy daragaya kationic ya karasho ya luily teebya ) dobey otro brat? i have had it with this stupid kid known as Behruz C i can tel you what the C stands for do yoh know the German philosopher Kant?
Chto zh.... brat, neplokho bylo by prisoyedinit'sya k pivu, Za vashe zdorovie!

Yes, indeed & agree, it's about time to push that trigger!
Some little bozoo-shit never comprehend the limits, they just go on pushing till you give'm a sweet smack right up their kisser!
See, I have had few fights in the octagon, both won and lost to realize that this sport is not my sport, however have never had a fight outside an octagon in my entire life for the simple reason that them big-mouthed transgender-rapper-hAjies never challenged me face to face in real life, they'll running keyboard heros.
The same bozoo hAji here cried for help while ago about some malfunctioning HDD with images from his family and kids.
I gave him advice and support how to recover that HDD to get back his images, the fucker suddeny and all out of blue start barking like a fucking rugged mad hound at me, like I was his life time enemy.
Just go on, let it go....the fucker is just another sexually frustrated hAji mAhomad here.
За ваше здоровье, Za vashe zdorov'ye BRAT!

LOL, my favoit scene from The Shawshank Redemption.
Cunt Monte Crisko By Aleksandre Dumass! :D

Jan 26, 2006
I actually find Sherwin's stream-of-consciousness stuff entertaining. It's like James Joyce on acid. I think he gets a hard deal over here.

He's certainly more value on this forum than Playboy's annoying spam or the po-faced arrogance of folk like BT.

People tend to gang up on him because he reacts - it's a combination of herd mentality, boredom, and the feeling people get when they are bullies without realising that they are being bullies.

It's not like the punditry here is going to win international writing awards lol. It's easy to scroll.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I actually find Sherwin's stream-of-consciousness stuff entertaining. It's like James Joyce on acid. I think he gets a hard deal over here.

He's certainly more value on this forum than Playboy's annoying spam or the po-faced arrogance of folk like BT.

People tend to gang up on him because he reacts - it's a combination of herd mentality, boredom, and the feeling people get when they are bullies without realising that they are being bullies.

It's not like the punditry here is going to win international writing awards lol. It's easy to scroll.
Posting is not an issue, but when you post about Hitler under Champions League thread, or post in some Russian language under IPL thread or post about concerts under Corona thread , this is spamming.
His posts MAIN issue:
- MAJORITY of times, they are completely off-topic! Like really how is Hitler related to Champions League man? or how is Russia role in World War II related to NHL ?
I have asked him like 100X times, PLEASE PLEASE if you have random thought, use this thread, if you post under another thread, spend 10 seconds to see if what you are posting is even REMOTELY relevant to the thread title or topic being discussed.

I do NOT agree with MAJORITY (if not 100%) of PlayBoy posts, but at least he posts relevant to the thread !

Can someone including Sherwin, tell me how THIS YouTube video related to NHL? (this is one example of MANY I had to clean up today)

Status
Not open for further replies.