Favourite music band/group/song

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Yes JD
If you look at clip with Bob Dylan which I posted you will notice these two confused souls being high on something

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Cat Stevens had so many hits , and such sad beautiful voice, Disco clubs : remember my first time going to club by Mirdamad Meydoon Mohseni at two in the afternoon! (Don't remember the name , Harlem ? )Told my kids about it they laughed at me .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Cat Stevens had so many hits , and such sad beautiful voice, Disco clubs : remember my first time going to club by Mirdamad Meydoon Mohseni at two in the afternoon! (Don't remember the name , Harlem ? )Told my kids about it they laughed at me .

yes it was Harlem and right up my alley ,my friend's older brother who was a bit of a lad used to work there ,now it is a restaurant !

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

Hard headed woman ,oh very young ,morning has broken ,wild word .......his hits are endless .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Then we were neighbours , i grew up by Jolfa , next to American school.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
I used to play football in your school field ,once Nasser Hejazi RIP who used to live opposite gave us the honor and came came and played with us ! That was a day none of us who played will ever forget .

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
You mean the zamin khaki above jolfa.? Naser lived in kooche fakhte shomali I lived the fakhte jonobi next to TAS

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It's getting scary now, we might've played together. Which school did you go mate ?

LOL ! small world ! yes I meant that zamin khaki ,my school was not anywhere near there , I just used to go there for a while playing with the guys who used to play there ,I lived near meydoon Mohseni .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is just a joke, ladies and gentlemen please stand, for the new anthem of the Russian Federation

Lyrics in English
We don't like it hot and we sing Novi God,
Our letters are backwards, our cars are really small!
Named Ivan (Drago) and Natasha,
We Eat Borsht and Kasha!
When we get thirsty, it's VODKA FOR ALL!
Brute force is our way in war,
Tanks, Nukes, Kalashnikovs GALORE!
One time, our leader, made noise with his SHOE!(Kruschev)
Be Orthodox and wear A hat,
Play tennis but remember that,
IN SOVIET RUSSIA
THE ANTHEM-SINGS YOU!

[video=youtube;kx-kJ2WWwqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx-kJ2WWwqQ[/video]

LMFAO!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Why is it double posting? Anybody else have this problem

Here is another good one Nobody Does It Better-Nate Dogg Warren G Over 5,000,000 views

First few lines
They can come closer than close ya
Original they never will be
We Bumpin from coast to coast, ya ya
We just trin to make you see
Nobody does it better!

[video=youtube;yPokr7jIhJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPokr7jIhJs[/video]

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I posted a song on my facebook that I kind of made my own. It is a bit of a mix between Soviet March/Red Alert three and Fairwell of Slavianka. My profile is public so you can view and if you cannot, I can always add you. Whomever can watch tell me what you think. Now I will apologize in advance, the audio quality is not the best at times but I am using the camera on my notebook. I can't always post a Persian song but let me know what you think, cheers.
https://www.facebook.com/sherwin.razmy.1

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok the Russian anthem vid posted up and I think I provided a link that should work to a song that I wrote, I basically combined the theme to Red Alert 3 and Fairwell of Slavianka to create a soviet march song. Anyways if it works let me know if not I will try and think of something else, like posting it on youtube then here. It is not uncommon in Russian music to take one part of a song like say kalinka and mix it in with something else, I noticed the Ruskies like to do that. To give you guys an idea, except for the beginning, which is Farewell of Slavianka, it is pretty much this. Over 2,300,000 views. You got to admit one thing, the commies sure made some EPIC musik, URA!

[video=youtube;-Iu0pvZP-dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM[/video]

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Ok the Russian anthem vid posted up and I think I provided a link that should work to a song that I wrote, I basically combined the theme to Red Alert 3 and Fairwell of Slavianka to create a soviet march song. Anyways if it works let me know if not I will try and think of something else, like posting it on youtube then here. It is not uncommon in Russian music to take one part of a song like say kalinka and mix it in with something else, I noticed the Ruskies like to do that. To give you guys an idea, except for the beginning, which is Farewell of Slavianka, it is pretty much this. Over 2,300,000 views. You got to admit one thing, the commies sure made some EPIC musik, URA!

[video=youtube;-Iu0pvZP-dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM[/video]
Is it all they have got !? , our Swedish Vikings will eat them up for breakfast.
Nice propaganda, make you feel joining the army.
Seriously, it works , well done,

Last edited: