Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Not really obsessed with him, i was just trying to make a point that people lie Playboy are around
because we allow it to happen. I know nobody really cares for him but I was making a parody like
if he took over Concert Hall, what kind of a music would he select, kind of a deal. You can appreciate
satire, I know this we go back since our PFDC days my friend. See I can ekep it a paragraph short and btw

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Not really obsessed with him, i was just trying to make a point that people lie Playboy are around
because we allow it to happen. I know nobody really cares for him but I was making a parody like
if he took over Concert Hall, what kind of a music would he select, kind of a deal. You can appreciate
satire, I know this we go back since our PFDC days my friend. See I can ekep it a paragraph short and btw

I never interacted with you on pfdc bro, and I don't know why you've been calling me Chinaski. I only discovered your posts when Ramin linked to your profiles there, and I found your returns and apologies quite heartbreaking and hoping we can get this lying stuff in the past.

I love the fact that you mention satire... :ROFLMAO: Damet garm my "comrade hajie " (as that bamazeh guy would say)

Last edited:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I hve a global medal of terrorism and i was apart or Operation Iraqi Freedom and i was on board the UsS Nimitz CVN 68 and USA Pinckney DDG 91, Last one was it destroyer that’s a small boy the first one was an aircraft carrier and if you don’t know then USS Nimitz, then you’re living under a rock.
Agha this global medal of terrorism, I'm guessing you mean the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, right?

Which operation were you a part of? Respect to you.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok Comrade Haji please explain THAT ONE because you can't be a HAJI and a Tavari
those two ideologies oppose one another. If you read Das Kapital or Communist Manifesto you know they
want nothing to do with religion. In fact, the entity that suffered the most under the CCCP was the Russian Orthodox Church. More people
got purged from the Orthodox Church, than the first few Centuries of Romans killing Christians just saying.
'Also I am good man I am not lying and I have no reason to apologize this time. This fibbing stuff is under control now
I can undersstand German and Russian and my girl is teaching me Russian because I like playing Russian folk and the langauge is musical.
While I can speak some phrases, I understand more. IF you ask me to form a sentence I cannot because I do not know the grammar.
Mesle ke yek doost e Irooni goft at Cal Poly who just arrived, "Agah, agar man da hezar logat yad begaram to ye do sal, Englis yad migaram?"
Migam mitoneh sad hezar logat yad begari vali agar grammar nemidoneh, baleh logat ha ro mefami vali jomleh nemitoneh besazeed. I am fluent in Farsi
but f you ask me to write a sentence in Persian, I can't. Anyways either Detective or Academia is what i am leaning to but academia will actually be QUICKER believe it ornot. Before you make detective, you have to be in the force for about in my case probably 5-7 years, in others 7-10
an d YES Global WAR on Terrorism my bad I meant to say the Global War on Terrorism MEDAL my bad and yes I have some medals under my belt.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Ok Comrade Haji please explain THAT ONE because you can't be a HAJI and a Tavari
those two ideologies oppose one another. If you read Das Kapital or Communist Manifesto you know they
want nothing to do with religion. In fact, the entity that suffered the most under the CCCP was the Russian Orthodox Church. More people
got purged from the Orthodox Church, than the first few Centuries of Romans killing Christians just saying.
'Also I am good man I am not lying and I have no reason to apologize this time. This fibbing stuff is under control now
I can undersstand German and Russian and my girl is teaching me Russian because I like playing Russian folk and the langauge is musical.
While I can speak some phrases, I understand more. IF you ask me to form a sentence I cannot because I do not know the grammar.
Mesle ke yek doost e Irooni goft at Cal Poly who just arrived, "Agah, agar man da hezar logat yad begaram to ye do sal, Englis yad migaram?"
Migam mitoneh sad hezar logat yad begari vali agar grammar nemidoneh, baleh logat ha ro mefami vali jomleh nemitoneh besazeed. I am fluent in Farsi
but f you ask me to write a sentence in Persian, I can't. Anyways either Detective or Academia is what i am leaning to but academia will actually be QUICKER believe it ornot. Before you make detective, you have to be in the force for about in my case probably 5-7 years, in others 7-10
an d YES Global WAR on Terrorism my bad I meant to say the Global War on Terrorism MEDAL my bad and yes I have some medals under my belt.

Even though i've tried my best I don't know who or what you are talking about. What does any of this mean??? What does the first line mean, and what it is in reference to?

In order to get back into the football forum. I said write shorter posts to make more sense and be less embellished. You seem to be doing the opposite....:cry: I just don't get you, are you trolling all of us?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baba didn't you just say COMRADE HAJI i was talking about the satire man come on. Also I was apart of two operations but
in a real combat zone in one.
Operation Iraqi Freedom is the only one I count because in Operation Enduring Freedom-Afghanistan, I was by the Pakistani waters, I was a support system for the USMC, with translating. Now that is perfecdt English I thought you said Comrade Haji so I was playing with you on the Satire dude.
Baba Hala Madrid give me a break man I am speaking crystal clear here.
All I want is to be treated the same as everyone else and let me know when I can post on the football thread again in a month, MAYBE WE CAN TRY AGAIN. Please don't make it 6 months, ok that is enough for today
Dude I am doing everything everyone is asking and not for
creditability or respect from ISP anonymous people but to help myself out.
I don't know what else I can do this is a process, which takes time, it won't be resolved in a day, week, or a few
months, I realize that.
Also I am enjoying life and taking his advice no that. I saw the Cirque de Soleh because Julia's friend gave extra tickets. The theme was Beatles Love. Now that was a little before my time but it was still cool. I am meh on the Beatles, I am sure some old timers here love them but by the time I was born in the 80s, the beetles was over. Always first time I went out to see a show, since the pandemic so it was cool
When people asked for pictures of me in the Navy I provided that. I am trying to do everything to help myself out but you don't have to constantly give me a heard time, when I am not lying.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Baba didn't you just say COMRADE HAJI i was talking about the satire man come on. Also I was apart of two operations but
in a real combat zone in one.
Operation Iraqi Freedom is the only one I count because in Operation Enduring Freedom-Afghanistan, I was by the Pakistani waters, I was a support system for the USMC, with translating. Now that is perfecdt English I thought you said Comrade Haji so I was playing with you on the Satire dude.
Baba Hala Madrid give me a break man I am speaking crystal clear here.
All I want is to be treated the same as everyone else and let me know when I can post on the football thread again in a month, MAYBE WE CAN TRY AGAIN. Please don't make it 6 months, ok that is enough for today

Are you taking the piss?

I think you are trolling us man....

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok you were talking about ARASH T my bad on that ya he comes up with these funny satire names.
Some more satire, I'm so poor, I can't even afford to pay attention. ia m sure that is a load of Bolshevik, I will
believe that when I see it and I am talking to some big wig at the IFF I also gave up on anything involving journalism with ISP, I just want to
post in the football thread in a month. Whatever you have to say ill respond tomorrow.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baba chi begam be shoma Tehol jan
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DOI am respecting myself why am I not? Did I breathe incorrectly now?

I realize that you were referring to Arash T I am being honest and respecting myself what more do you want from me my dude don't give up on me man and if you do well, oh well nothing I can do about it. Maybe there really is nothing left for me here I mean I am doing everything that people are asking
First you say everyone can be helped now you say he is beyond help and doesn't respect himself.
I was saying I know when people are
paying with me like that Mike Jackson fellow and sometimes Arash T I am not dumb
i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR DO. If people want I can take my paino and leave.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Ok you were talking about ARASH T my bad on that ya he comes up with these funny satire names.
Some more satire, I'm so poor, I can't even afford to pay attention. ia m sure that is a load of Bolshevik, I will
I think you're actually pretty dumb man. We are wasting time trying to get you to wake up from this mythomania garbage but you can't even read into the simplest messages and cues on this forum. Most people I know who have ASD and ADHD, or a combination, at least make sense and are intelligent. You seem to miss the most basic cues here. You thought I was Chinaski based on someone else's comment, but didn't even spend one second to think that my posting style is nothing like Chinaskis, until I pointed it out to you.

I had to tell you who Ramin was, when you had interacted with his other username so many times over the years.

How the hell are you going to be a reporter when you are copying articles from sites?

You need to get off the weed, sharpen the fcuk up and wake up. You are 40 - grow up. I care about seeing someone like you wake up but even I and others here have their limits.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You need to get off the weed, sharpen the fcuk up and wake up. You are 40 - grow up. I care about seeing someone like you wake up but even I and others here have their limits.

Dude I have stopped with the weed and I have grown up, I got engaged I don't know what else people want from me and if you have your limits and have given up, then I don't know. It's whatever man what are you suggesting for me to give up? I am
1- working 2- going to school 3- in a steady relationship
I could not manage all of thsoe 3 about 4 years ago.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I think I am smart .
If you were smart, you would pick the simples things up here. You seem to be so easily lead by other people that if someone tells you that X is Y, you will believe that X is Y without questioning anything.

You seem to miss the simplest clues as to who is who here. Or what people are saying or insinuating to you. When Ramin was satirising your posts and "life", you didn't get any of it even though it was so obvious....

And the reason is that you are constantly embellishing about yourself.

If you stop lying and fibbing about yourself then you might have some mental bandwidth to actually process and absorb things. Then you might not need to lie about Russian gymnast cousins, being German or Russian, copying articles or whatever else.

But all you care about is how others see you. It means you are asleep.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I'm sorry man, this guy is beyond help. I think I should give up. He doesn't respect himself, let alone us.
Exactly dude, just leave him alone, you can not help everyone, I have reached the following conclusion:

• Either Sherwin is extremely smart and is playing with us
  • OR He has some MAJOR mental illness and should be admitted to mental hospital ASAP
  • OR He is mentally sick and just lost , not a danger just lost in life and needs to see a Dr.
bottom line is, he is sick and needs to see a Dr. I might be wrong, however, while I appreciate your effort to "fix" him, I think he needs to see someone face to face, his mental illness can not be "fixed" over a forum. That is what I think but then again, I am no Dr. so I just wish you the best.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Here is what I want to emphasize I used to care what others thought about me, even on anonoyous threads now
i only care what Julia thinks about me, and that is the truth.

I don't need to lie, i think overall I am doing fine but I need to be CONSISTENT with stop smoking weed. I would stop for a few months, then start again, that is not good. I don't know man I still think when you factor in everything, inclosing intangible things such as music, I am smartt but we seem to overlook music, as a form of intelligence because it is not something quotative, like math.
I am not lying about Russian Gymnists because I am not talking about Russia I mentioned I am Azeri Irooni
I mentioned I was apart of Operation Iraqi Freedom
I don't care anymore what people think as long as I can take care of Julia and in a few years, work in teaching, keep two jobs, and have a nice life, then it is all good.
  • ither Sherwin is extremely smart and is playing with us
  • OR He has some MAJOR mental illness and should be admitted to mental hospital ASAP
  • OR He is mentally sick and just lost , not a danger just lost in life and needs to see a Dr.
bottom line is, he is sick and needs to see a Dr. I might be wrong, however, while I appreciate your effort to "fix" him, I think he needs to see someone face to face, his mental illness can not be "fixed" over a forum. That is what I think but then again, I am no Dr. so I just wish you the best.
and how am I going to do that in a PANDEMIC? Did you read anything I said about it being TELEHEALTH conferences with the Psychiatrists?
i MEAN IF YOU GUYS ARE DONE with me and want to close my account fine, Ill just take my piano and leave if everyone thinks I am beyond help

There are LIMITATIONS due to the Pandemic but i n a month I can see a Psychiatrist OMG I don't need as much help as people think, I mean I know I do but I am not BYEOND HELP but if that is what everyone thinks, doesn't want to engage with me anymore and I can never post in the football thread, what is the point in steadying here to be the punching bag for everyone or the butt of all jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.