Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Exactly dude, just leave him alone, you can not help everyone, I have reached the following conclusion:

• Either Sherwin is extremely smart and is playing with us
Sometimes I think this is a genius level troll and he is playing with us all, but then why would someone do that on a forum with so few active members?

• OR He has some MAJOR mental illness and should be admitted to mental hospital ASAP
Surely there is someone around him who can facilitate this...?

It looks like he has severe Autism/Aspergers and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and then this lying obsession and some narcissism on top of all that. So I really feel sorry for him, especially given his childhood trauma (which I actually believe).

But it frustrates me that he doesn't take this at all seriously (he does in words, but not actions - just types more garbage). Sometimes I think i have a moral duty to help him even as some anonymous moron on an internet forum, but other times his constant flow of garbage makes me lose it.

I don't know what to do...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Like you guys realize I can't see a Psychiatrist face to face but I am doing the best I can, with my limited resources in a pandemic RIGHT?
idk MAN i AM DONE EXPIANING THINGS TO PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE WRITTEN ME OFF AND GIVEN UP ON ME, if I can't post in the football thread, in a month,
there is no point in being here, Ill just take my pinao and leave, get the help i need. Damn I just twanged to be in ONE Iranian thread where I can discuss Iranian football with some hamvatans but guess that will never be possible!

Surely there is someone around him who can facilitate this...?

It looks like he has severe Autism/Aspergers and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and then this lying obsession on top of all that. So I really feel sorry for him, especially given his childhood trauma (which I actually believe).

But it frustrates me that he doesn't take this seriously. Sometimes I think i have a moral duty to help him even as some anonymous moron on an internet forum, but other times his constant flow of garbage makes me lose it.
Ok thank you for the DIAGNOSIS I don't know what to do either i am TYRING TO WORK WITH THE VA AND OTHER NEVADA MEDICAID OFFICES.
Like OMG what else can I do I an not a genius troll but if you guys want to just write me off or keep me here for your amusement, i can take my piano and leave. I gam starting to give up because I AM TAKING IT SERIOUSSLY.

Who will reach out to me Soroush who doesn't talk to me or congratulate me for getting engaged? lol

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
dude what do you think a PSYCHIATRIST does or where do you think he works out? Now I don't nee to check myself in a mental institution
don'[t you think that is a bit much? I am getting the proper hel god damn all i wanted to do was discuss Iran football
I don't know what else to do I am getting the necessary help but it is just not on everyone's time one. Again I can take my piano and leave talk to a doctor and well just disappear, it is sad I can never discuss the one thing that I love to on my off time, Iran football, unless I create my own thread.
I think it is like talking to a wall and I am talking to myself here I am SCREAMING saying I am getting help and people are saying go to a mental institution, well a Psychiatrist is from a Mental institution but I not going to be in a straight jacket with padded walls!

OK I am going to give them a call and hope they accept health plan of Nevada, I am trying to get help BLIEVE IT OR NOT I REALLY AM!

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
dude what do you think a PSYCHIATRIST does or where do you think he works out? Now I don't nee to check myself in a mental institution
don'[t you think that is a bit much? I am getting the proper hel god damn all i wanted to do was discuss Iran football
I don't know what else to do I am getting the necessary help but it is just not on everyone's time one. Again I can take my piano and leave talk to a doctor and well just disappear, it is sad I can never discuss the one thing that I love to on my off time, Iran football, unless I create my own thread.
I think it is like talking to a wall and I am talking to myself here I am SCREAMING saying I am getting help and people are saying go to a mental institution, well a Psychiatrist is from a Mental institution but I not going to be in a straight jacket with padded walls!
https://nevadamentalhealth.com/

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ill be on the phone with them and see if I can book an appointment and give any updates. I am trying to get help liek I really am, hopefully they don't' say we will see you in 3 months.
https://nevadamentalhealth.com/

I am calling them now I hope they accept HPN- Nevada Medicaid
Like can you guys see I am trying damn for my mental health it would to discuss footbal.
OK I LEFT A VOICE MAIL they said they are not avail so I will give my contact info.
Update I left them a message when i called, however, by the time they will see me, I will have my appointment with Healing Minds Psychiatrist, most likely

Between the two of tthese institutions, one of them should take my insurance and help believe it or not i am trying to get help I am not lying about the miltairy but if people have written me off and given up on me, I can take my piano and leave for the last time.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Again I can take my piano and leave !
Stop talking about yourself in this narcisstic way. This is a forum, no one owes you anything. Get that in your head first.

After your ASD, ADHD, Mythomania, your narcissism is your fourth issue. These last two can be helped with a good cognitive or behavioural psychologist.

The fact that you talk about "mental institutions" makes me think you have never actually sought, and importantly PERSISTED WITH, real mental health help. Just one guy telling you to try MMA a few years ago and you leaving it there... isn't seeking help. That's just someone giving you more fodder to write on iranian message forums without actually any meaning.

You are almost 40, it's not too late to start now, before you and all of us die and become wormfood. Then no one will care about you or your fucking piano.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Psychology is a waste of time i tried it i need to know the neurological chemical imbalences and tests like that i want to talk to an M. D a PSYCHIATRIST
not silly Psychologist with masters
degree! '
how is sitting on a couch for 1 hour a week or even twice a week going to help anyone? All they do is go, "oh I understand how you feel," and use buzz words like that and it is a place for me to VENT and bitch, I can do that with my girlfriend.
I think I need some Psychiatric tests, with all do respect I respectfully disagree and understand myself a little bit more than you my friendl
Now I did leave these guys a message, hopefully they will call back, if not I will follow up in a few days

I need a A PSYCHIATRIST NOT SOME Psychotherapist who inly cares about makign money be it from the insurance or have another seat in the chair.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
ou think you are capable of doing so? I dont think you are!
How many times you said you are going to post 5 a day! lol
''
Right so 1 just don't respond when people are meaning well and trying to have me get hepl
#2 if you want i can take my piano and leave if you all have given up because I am really REALLY trying an d everyone has written me off.

Good news and Bad news
Bad news they don't accept health plan of Nevada
good news THEIR SISTER organization is HEALING MINDS which is where I set an appointment with the Psychiatrist.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Psychology is a waste of time i tried it i need to know the neurological chemical imbalences and tests like that i want to talk to an M. D a PSYCHIATRIST
not silly Psychologist with masters
degree! '.
They are two different disciplines, genius. Even the most eminent of MDs won't try to do plumbing work instead of a plumber, or stand in a court room in terms of a lawyer, would they?

If there's a psychological problem, what kind of fuckwit would go to a psychiatrist?
If there's a psychiatric problem, which idiot would go to a psychologist?

Two of your problems are treated by psychologists, not psychiatrists.

I don't give a shit if you don't respect that though, it shows to me that you aren't serious and don't even know the first things about your own mental health journey.

It confirms that you are a lost cause.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Then I give up i can seek Pshchotherapy and Psychiatry but i followed through with the place MADRID RECOMEND
While they don't accept Health Plan of Nevada, their sister company Healing Minds does.
I could speak to both a psychotherapist and psychiatrist. The Psychotehrapist with Aspburgers and ADD
Dude I know Psychiatry and Psychotherapy are two different disciplines JESUS

You see @HalaMadrid THIS SI WHY IT GOES OVER 5 POSTS a day I TRY TO bELIEVE ME I TRY
but I get lik e10 responses a day and then if i don't reply, I look like an asshole.
Sometimes I think people post here just to get me to respond. Again I can take my piano and leave if everyone has written me off and that is a wrap

So a Psychiatrist can't do anything for me? I don't know about that I think both when used together is good.

So i guess people are done with me here I have tried to keep it to 5 points but for ever post i get 5 responses lol it si hard but again why don't hyou jsut close my account if you feel that is for the best.
Hala madrid just to let you know I WAS TALKING TO THE LADY FROM THE PLACE YOU RECOMENDED THEY RECOMMENDE DTHE PLACE i booked an appointment Healing Minds.

Damn like even when I am trying to set up appointments and with a Psychotherapist, which HELAING MINDS HAS like it si never good enough or people don't think I am taking it seriously well Tehol B
I don't give a shit if you don't think I am not taking it seriously but I know in my heart that i am If i was not taking it seriously I would have told Hala Madrid to eff off and I would have bothered calling that place he recommended.
Sadly they don['t accept my insurance but Healing Minds which i mentioned does, and you will be happy to know they have both psychiatrists and psychotherapists

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Then I give up i can seek Pshchotherapy and Psychiatry but i followed through with the place MADRID RECOMEND
While they don't accept Health Plan of Nevada, their sister company Healing Minds does.
I could speak to both a psychotherapist and psychiatrist. The Psychotehrapist with Aspburgers and ADD
Dude I know Psychiatry and Psychotherapy are two different disciplines JESUS
I said Psychology for FUCKS SAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.