Mass killing of children and adults in Newtown, Connecticut

حاجی ک .. شعر نگو و عین اربابات یک کلاغ صد کلاغ نکن و اینجا برایه ما اشک تمساح نریز ......
مشتی
ارزونتر حساب کن تا مشتریت بشیم
مگر هندونه فروشی باز کردی که اگر 27 نفر فقط بیستاشون بچه بودن میای و میگی ک* شعر میگم؟
حالا 26 نه بیست تا
نه اصلا یکی
این کجای قضیه رو عوض میکنه ؟

عجب

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Behrouz - read your post again and see if it makes any sense.......bunch of emotional jargins......which will do NOBODY any good. Over the last 10 years we have had more and more of these types of events, where kids in schools and colleges have been targeted. Now tell me if you see a single person on this thread saying anything helpful....we might as well start the "Sineh Zani" and the "Shaam Ghariban" rituals. Just like in the past, many here in USA like to tag the shooter as an emotionaly disturbed individual with access to guns......but as a nation America must start looking beyond, and at all factors which contributes to going on rampages and shooting at children.

As for your "naneh man gharibam" comments - if it was my child who got shot, I would be devastated....need you ask? Now isn't that akhoond bazi? But I tell you one thing - I would have been even more devastated if it was my child who did the shootings. I blame the parents of the shooter just as much, or maybe even more than the child.

For now I put you next to the rest of AA goons, spelled in private forums discussing members behind their backs....and who knows maybe discussing talking points and strategies, which more often than not I get in front of!!! lol
Masoud, if you read more carefully you might just fine sense in what I wrote. Try again.

What amazes me is that you didn't feel even slightly uncomfortable by using this incident to make a political point. It was lowest of the low. It was Akhound bazi (as you put it) at its dirtiest and lowest. As if to say that this incident was the result of joblessness, or political policies of the last 4 years. Don't think you fooled anyone, your implications were loud and clear.

Yes, America should look beyond. There are a lot of people with a lot of family problems in Europe too, many more serious than this middle class, spoilt, well-to-do kid experienced. But the difference is here they don't have easy access to weapons. That's the issue which you and your kind missed.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Stay on f*cking topic man. you are really making me ban you!! ajaba.
Young kids were killed here, what does this has to do with economic or financial situation of America. I live in CT and that town was one of the upper class town with educated people, so financial situation has nothing to do with it. So you better STFU or I will shut you up!!!

Children (8 boys and 12 girls)
•Charlotte Bacon, 6
•Daniel Barden, 7
•Olivia Engel, 6
•Josephine Gay, 7
•Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
•Dylan Hockley, 6
•Madeline Hsu, 6
•Catherine Hubbard, 6
•Chase Kowalski, 7
•Jesse Lewis, 6
•James Mattioli, 6
•Grace McDonnell, 7
• Emilie Parker, 6
•Jack Pinto, 6
•Noah Pozner, 6
•Caroline Previdi, 6
•Jessica Rekos, 6
•Avielle Richman, 6
•Benjamin Wheeler, 6
•Allison Wyatt, 6

Adults
•Rachel Davino, 29
•Anne Marie Murphy, 52
•Lauren Rousseau, 30
•Mary Sherlach, 56
• Victoria Soto, 27
•Dawn Hocksprung, 47

Not on the released list:
•Nancy Lanza, mother of the gunman

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Stay on f*cking topic man. you are really making me ban you!! ajaba.
Young kids were killed here, what does this has to do with economic or financial situation of America. I live in CT and that town was one of the upper class town with educated people, so financial situation has nothing to do with it. So you better STFU or I will shut you up!!!

Children (8 boys and 12 girls)
•Charlotte Bacon, 6
•Daniel Barden, 7
•Olivia Engel, 6
•Josephine Gay, 7
•Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
•Dylan Hockley, 6
•Madeline Hsu, 6
•Catherine Hubbard, 6
•Chase Kowalski, 7
•Jesse Lewis, 6
•James Mattioli, 6
•Grace McDonnell, 7
• Emilie Parker, 6
•Jack Pinto, 6
•Noah Pozner, 6
•Caroline Previdi, 6
•Jessica Rekos, 6
•Avielle Richman, 6
•Benjamin Wheeler, 6
•Allison Wyatt, 6

Adults
•Rachel Davino, 29
•Anne Marie Murphy, 52
•Lauren Rousseau, 30
•Mary Sherlach, 56
• Victoria Soto, 27
•Dawn Hocksprung, 47

Not on the released list:
•Nancy Lanza, mother of the gunman

While I agree with you that people need to stay on topic here and let this thread to be all about the victims and the tragedy and find it very very disrespectful when this is getting mixed with politics and ..., but if you are threatening people with Ban and ... maybe you should be sensitive on everyone who is staying off topic especially ISP Gol Sartsabad, Gorohban Garcia.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
While I agree with you that people need to stay on topic here and let this thread to be all about the victims and the tragedy and find it very very disrespectful when this is getting mixed with politics and ..., but if you are threatening people with Ban and ... maybe you should be sensitive on everyone who is staying off topic especially ISP Gol Sartsabad, Gorohban Garcia.
I have already given Infraction to him as well and some other member. I was not talking to only one person. I was talking to all the trollers in this thread!. either stay on topic or you will be ban.
dige cherto pert ham hadi dare.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I take back the 'shut up' from the last post, which was not necessary and disrespectful. The news at the time kind of got me pissed off with your reply.

I've defended you in the past so I am someone who tends to at least listen to your opinion even if I disagree with it...but your posting in this thread is not only off-topic, it is disgraceful. That you instantly resort to partisan talking points - as if this was some poll that hurt a Right-wing position - shows how far away from reality you are. You're acting as if the Democrats concocted this event to propagate their beliefs or take away attention, on purpose, from other problems in America.

You may not listen, or even reply with an insult, but I reckon you need a break from these political discussions. For your own sake.
I think the problem is Azaadegi. Be a free thinker and never set yourself on "auto pilot".........when it comes left or right talking points.....But just to see how wrong you are at least on this subject - I am fully against the Right on the Fiscal Cliff issue......I think the Congress must make sure unemployment benefits are extended.....do borrow......
but stop doing what you have been doing in the last 4 years.....bring people who can create useful empoyments.
And on this issue of tragedy in CT - Go and ban guns....revise the constitution,............but don't dodge other important issues tied to these terrors. Could some of the children computer games play a role? Why are schools targets? Is there a glorification factor? to you these are right wing talking points - to me they are just problems - problems that we will fix - this is just how it starts.

BTW - I do need time off

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I have already given Infraction to him as well and some other member. I was not talking to only one person. I was talking to all the trollers in this thread!. either stay on topic or you will be ban.
dige cherto pert ham hadi dare.
Pesar jaan - what do you think the topic of this thread is? what do you think should be discussed about the tragedy?
Should we start posting photos...here
candles-mourning.jpg

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Pesar jaan - what do you think the topic of this thread is? what do you think should be discussed about the tragedy?
Should we start posting photos...here
first of all, pesar jan jado obadete. dorost sobat kon.
second of all, the topic of this thread is about the victim of the tragedy, its not about financial or econimic situation or any other bs that you are talking about, there are many other thread that you can discuss that. so stop bringing this crap up.
mafhom shod ya bazam begam!!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
lool at our latest joojeh dictator.....kaj dahan.
so you changed the topic from "Mass Killing in CT" to "Victims of the Mass killing in CT" ? without telling anyone?
listen - about your threaths of ban........go kiss a GP.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Why did Masoud get banned? Sure his comments were insensitive, and maybe off topic. But since when are we banning people for being insensitive or off-topic? I have to say the attitude by houman, waving his ban stick all over this thread is totally immature and uncalled for.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I go to a lot of forums and frankly never understood two things, "ignore" and "ban". We are taking ourselves too seriously. I am devastated anytime someone "Dislikes" me.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Why did Masoud get banned? Sure his comments were insensitive, and maybe off topic. But since when are we banning people for being insensitive or off-topic? I have to say the attitude by houman, waving his ban stick all over this thread is totally immature and uncalled for.
What is more is that a lot of other people were even more rude to Masoud, than Masoud' s offensiveness.

Lift that ban on him, it is unfair.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
As I said, stay on topic and stop talking about other issues here. I warned him yesterday and he decide to not listen. any how as I said add a comment about this thread or stay away!

Because he's a disrespectful asshole. I have defended his ass on this forum for years. I don't know why at this age he sees the need to one-up the moderators every chance he gets. His posts are always disrespectful towards the admins and moderators of this site, and for that reason alone, he can go screw himself. He's not owed a free venue on this site.

Tolerance is not something ISP can be accused of not having. For f***'s sake, ISP tolerates despicable characters familiar to all of us all the time, but they don't get to take a dump on the moderators and the rules of the site whenever they please.

Masoud has chosen to be a total dick to ISP. Yet he has gotten away with only 2 infractions for it. Yet again, he gets away with it. A 2 week ban is not something other internet forums hand to people like Masoud. A life-time ban and an IP-address block is what he really deserves.

I ain't apologizing for the language I used. It fits the bill.