Mass killing of children and adults in Newtown, Connecticut

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
what sort of animal would do that?

the fact is there are No animals who are capable of doing such evil thing even bears which eat their own children cant stoop so low
the same mentality also killed a bunch of ppl in Iraq (Karballa) among them many Iranians :( but i havent seen anything on that yet?
there is a piece of video news about school killing here on this page;
msnbc

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...among-28-killed-in-connecticut-slaughter?lite

Oh the damn idiot who murdered these kids was a teacher's son with a pair of 9mm guns!
I bet he was demon possessed
Meyti jon....Etefaghan radde pAye Emrika inja ham hast.....U know....at least we out here know that U.S. military subdued the so called Al-keyda for most part by just giving 'em monthly staples...and in more ways U.S. has an onging deal with bar bar Salafis/Vahabis...and here is another proxy war against shia's and Iran....these guys don't just get it...Killing shias only makes them stronger...that is the one oddity reg. shia's....btw- if u notice...99% of all killings after U.S. military supposedly left is by Sonnis and against Shia's...and isn't it just decipline to the max by Shia's that they don't return the favor even though they have the power and the Gov.?

Last edited:

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
There is no such thing as a "state permit". You don't even know the vocabulary of the subject you are talking about. Anyone wishing to purchase a firearm must pass the NICS. By all accounts this guy would have passed it.
Of course I don't know the vocabulary of the subject. Thank god I don't, otherwise I would have been like you. The fact remains that in many states, there is no record, permit, or whatever-you-want-to-call-it record associated with the weapon, and the federal requirement you mention (background check) is on the owner. It's like requiring people to have driving license for operating vehicles but not registering vehicles which is a stupid idea.

More importantly, in most states it is legal for a person to resell his gun to a third person in the same state without any background check requirements, which means there all your pro-gun pals can basically shove their gun control laws for all I care because they amount to nothing. Again, it is legal for individuals to sell guns to others WITHOUT background check as long as they are unaware of a criminal record to deny knowledge in a court. These loopholes exist because pro-gun wackos insist on their existence.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
All the killings today were done with two handguns.
So are you saying automatic weapons contribute nothing to firearm fatalities? And more importantly, what is the reason to allow individuals to possess assault weapons? Please, give me one reason why an individual should have the right to have an automatic weapon.

Nidal Hassan had just one gun. He killed 13 and wounded 32. One gun is plenty.
And this killer had three firearms in his possession and used two. Aurora, Virginia Tech, and most these massacres involve multiple guns. But again, tell me that given all risks involved why should an individual be allowed to own multiple weapons?

Glocks cost upwards of $800, and that is if bought legally. I assure you he could afford the ammo.
You just pretend ignorance because it's the easy way out. My point is if the main reason for guns is self-defense why should people be able to buy hundreds of bullets? Nothing about the way guns are bought, sold and advertised in US suggests concerns of self-defense.

You would sound a lot more credible if you just came out and asked for a total ban and confiscation of all privately held guns. Then we could talk about the details.
Of course I'm in favor of a complete ban on firearms. Any sensible person would be given the American society. You keep asking in this thread what would have prevented this tragedy. A full ban is your answer. Without the right to private ownership these kids would have been alive today, or at least most of them. But the point is right wing, agenda driven folks like you are so stuck on the 2nd amendment that this obvious fact is lost on the majority in this country. So all we have left is to settle for more limitation.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Of course I'm in favor of a complete ban on firearms.
So why are you wasting your time and mine arguing over one gun vs. two guns and price of ammo. You don't want any guns. Why did it take this long to admit it?

ps

"automatic" weapons were banned in 1934. Anything else?

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
So why are you wasting your time and mine arguing over one gun vs. two guns and price of ammo. You don't want any guns. Why did it take this long to admit it?
If you were honest in your discussion, you would have seen my reason in the following sentence. But as I said you are a dishonest and agenda-driven individual who doesn't really care about facts or logics, hence cutting my sentence short of your answer.

"automatic" weapons were banned in 1934. Anything else?
Actually they are not. Their manufacture for civilian use is stopped and the existing ones are regulated but you can still buy one. But again that goes to my lack of familiarity with the vocabulary. I should have used the term "assault weapon". Then again the question you are deflecting is why would any individual have a right to own assault weapons?

Oct 18, 2010
i don't know about karma and stuff but u.s. army staff sergeant robert bales massacred 16 afghan women and children in their sleep earlier this year in afghanistan.i recalled that incident after this masssacre in newtown.
the most important reason people in the u.s. buy guns is for their own safety.despite all the policing some people simply don't feel safe in their homes or when they are out and about.they just want to have a means of their own to protect themselves and their family.the congress will never ban guns unless some one goes postal inside the capitol and knocks off a few dozen of the congress folks.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
FACT.
Countries that have a total ban on fire arms have far far less or no such incidents at all.

They say people kill, not guns. But if this guy didn't have easy access to weapons, he wouldn't be able to do what he did. End of.

There sick people who commit murder, and then there are even sicker people who support their "right" to bear arms. Fucking jungle mentality.

May 9, 2004
خداوند به خانوادهایشان صبر بده
واقعا انسان نمیدونه چی بگه
یکنفر اول پدر و مادرش را بکشه و بعد برود در یک مدرسه ابتدایی و 26 طفل معصوم را به رگبار ببنده
باور نکردنیه
اخه چرا؟
حالا تو ان ترید این رفیق ما بهروز امده بود و میگفت شما بیشرف هستید
گفتیم چرا جناب
میگه اخه بیشرفی تا این اندازه که یک بچه برود مدرسه و طهر نیمه سوخته تحویل خانواده اش بدهند و یکی مثل تو بیاید اینجا و حرف از زیر دریایی بزند؟
ما هم هیچی نگفتیم
حالا من می گم واقعا این امریکایی ها بجای اینکه بروند دنبال اب در مریخ بگردند و این همه ملیاردها صرف کنند
بروند و این مشکل ادم کشی هایی که به این شکل هر ساله دها بار تکرار میشود را چاره ای کنند
اخه انسان تا چه اندازه بیشرف باشد که 26 کودک صبح بروند مدرسه و ظهر جسدشان را تحویل پدر و مادرشان بدهند و انوقت برود دنبال اب در مریخ بگردد

حاجی ... بابا چرا ک ... شعر میگی ؟؟؟ بابای طرف تو نیجرسیه و زنده هستش ..... بعدش هم حاجی نیوز رو یکبار دیگه بخون تو بدونی چی شده، کجا ۲۶ بچه ؟؟؟؟ تاب داری بابا دست خودت نیست. حزب فقط حزب مهر، ارتش فقط ارتش آزادیبخش حزب مهر ... یک کلام

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Masoud, with all due respect (of which is dwindling), please shut up.

What a tragedy...I actually thought this was an old thread! What a fucked up world we live in.
Kaz
Here is a suggestion – take your respect and shove it up where the sun don’t shine, before it all fizzles off. Pesar – I have made a career out of being the first to raise flags – I am so used to the mobs of fools… Go read a bit about how the great depression of 1930’s impacted social behavior in America.
Tragic - indeed it was – does not take a genius to see……you wish to mourn, be my guest –– just make sure you also mourn the 40 youths who commit suicide in Tehran alone every day.
As I said here in America people mourn privately but sincerely. I don’t know the root cause of this particular tragedy – god knows we will hear all the facts and the spins…….but one thing I know for sure, is America has been put on a “pause” for 5 years now, with terrible financial and thereby psychological impacts on the middle class….

Feb 22, 2005
Where were you when the youth of Iran, boys and girls were arrested and raped by your friends after the green movement protests? where were you when they were torture and killed? There is not much difference between you and the murderer. The only difference is this guy pulled the trigger, and you support those that pulls the trigger that kills children. WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE CRIMES OF THE REGIME SUPPORTERS.

یکنفر اول پدر و مادرش را بکشه و بعد برود در یک مدرسه ابتدایی و 26 طفل معصوم را به رگبار ببنده
باور نکردنیه
اخه چرا؟
گفتیم چرا جناب
میگه اخه بیشرفی تا این اندازه که یک بچه برود مدرسه و طهر نیمه سوخته تحویل خانواده اش بدهند و یکی مثل تو بیاید اینجا و حرف از زیر دریایی بزند؟
ما هم هیچی نگفتیم
حالا من می گم واقعا این امریکایی ها بجای اینکه بروند دنبال اب در مریخ بگردند و این همه ملیاردها صرف کنند
بروند و این مشکل ادم کشی هایی که به این شکل هر ساله دها بار تکرار میشود را چاره ای کنند
اخه انسان تا چه اندازه بیشرف باشد که 26 کودک صبح بروند مدرسه و ظهر جسدشان را تحویل پدر و مادرشان بدهند و انوقت برود دنبال اب در مریخ بگردد

Feb 22, 2005

باور نکردنیه
اخه چرا؟
گفتیم چرا جناب
ما هم هیچی نگفتیم

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
masoud jan,

Regarding your dislike of mourning, I wonder how you'd feel if it were your child.

Go and say these things to the parents of those who lost their children in this unnecessary tragedy. I'd like to see how daring you are to start talking about jobs and Obama as the first thing you say to them, like you did here. Let's see how brave you are then.

I hate to say this, but you remind me of this Hezis who support the regime and try to distract from awful events in the Islamic regime by blaming everything else. There is a thin line. At this point I put you very close to GP and ashtar.

Yes I know what you will say, I can shove this up where sun doesn't shine, blah blah blah....but as this is a place for exchange of opinion I thought I should say mine.

May 9, 2004
Where were you when the youth of Iran, boys and girls were arrested and raped by your friends after the green movement protests? where were you when they were torture and killed? There is not much difference between you and the murderer. The only difference is this guy pulled the trigger, and you support those that pulls the trigger that kills children. WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE CRIMES OF THE REGIME SUPPORTERS.
جناب
من این پست را بخاطر این کردم که بهروز سی اومد و در تریدی سوختن یک بچه را در مدرسه ربط داد به زیر دریایی
و چرت و پرت نوشت
بعد از ان من چکاره ام که تو میگی تو از مزدوران رژیم دفاع میکنی ؟
کی من دفاع کردم بلانسبت شما من ر*دم تو مزدوران رژیم و خودش
بیخودی ادم بیگناهی را متهم به چیزی نکن دوست گرامی

May 9, 2004
حاجی ... بابا چرا ک ... شعر میگی ؟؟؟ بابای طرف تو نیجرسیه و زنده هستش ..... بعدش هم حاجی نیوز رو یکبار دیگه بخون تو بدونی چی شده، کجا ۲۶ بچه ؟؟؟؟ تاب داری بابا دست خودت نیست. حزب فقط حزب مهر، ارتش فقط ارتش آزادیبخش حزب مهر ... یک کلام
مشتی
ارزونتر حساب کن تا مشتریت بشیم
مگر هندونه فروشی باز کردی که اگر 27 نفر فقط بیستاشون بچه بودن میای و میگی ک* شعر میگم؟
حالا 26 نه بیست تا
نه اصلا یکی
این کجای قضیه رو عوض میکنه ؟

عجب

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
masoud jan,

Regarding your dislike of mourning, I wonder how you'd feel if it were your child.

Go and say these things to the parents of those who lost their children in this unnecessary tragedy. I'd like to see how daring you are to start talking about jobs and Obama as the first thing you say to them, like you did here. Let's see how brave you are then.

I hate to say this, but you remind me of this Hezis who support the regime and try to distract from awful events in the Islamic regime by blaming everything else. There is a thin line. At this point I put you very close to GP and ashtar.

Yes I know what you will say, I can shove this up where sun doesn't shine, blah blah blah....but as this is a place for exchange of opinion I thought I should say mine.
Behrouz - read your post again and see if it makes any sense.......bunch of emotional jargins......which will do NOBODY any good. Over the last 10 years we have had more and more of these types of events, where kids in schools and colleges have been targeted. Now tell me if you see a single person on this thread saying anything helpful....we might as well start the "Sineh Zani" and the "Shaam Ghariban" rituals. Just like in the past, many here in USA like to tag the shooter as an emotionaly disturbed individual with access to guns......but as a nation America must start looking beyond, and at all factors which contributes to going on rampages and shooting at children.

As for your "naneh man gharibam" comments - if it was my child who got shot, I would be devastated....need you ask? Now isn't that akhoond bazi? But I tell you one thing - I would have been even more devastated if it was my child who did the shootings. I blame the parents of the shooter just as much, or maybe even more than the child.

For now I put you next to the rest of AA goons, spelled in private forums discussing members behind their backs....and who knows maybe discussing talking points and strategies, which more often than not I get in front of!!! lol

Aug 26, 2005
Kaz
Here is a suggestion – take your respect and shove it up where the sun don’t shine, before it all fizzles off. Pesar – I have made a career out of being the first to raise flags – I am so used to the mobs of fools… Go read a bit about how the great depression of 1930’s impacted social behavior in America.
Tragic - indeed it was – does not take a genius to see……you wish to mourn, be my guest –– just make sure you also mourn the 40 youths who commit suicide in Tehran alone every day.
As I said here in America people mourn privately but sincerely. I don’t know the root cause of this particular tragedy – god knows we will hear all the facts and the spins…….but one thing I know for sure, is America has been put on a “pause” for 5 years now, with terrible financial and thereby psychological impacts on the middle class….
I take back the 'shut up' from the last post, which was not necessary and disrespectful. The news at the time kind of got me pissed off with your reply.

I've defended you in the past so I am someone who tends to at least listen to your opinion even if I disagree with it...but your posting in this thread is not only off-topic, it is disgraceful. That you instantly resort to partisan talking points - as if this was some poll that hurt a Right-wing position - shows how far away from reality you are. You're acting as if the Democrats concocted this event to propagate their beliefs or take away attention, on purpose, from other problems in America.

You may not listen, or even reply with an insult, but I reckon you need a break from these political discussions. For your own sake.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
was this idiot on medication or on drugs I wonder?
they say it takes over 24 years for a parent to get over the death of a child. and then life never be really normal again its just takes so long for the pain and guilty feelings to subside ...24 long years...