Recent content by joonevar22

1. joonevar22

shitty news personally as we just found out my wife's cousin will be among the 10 men....

merci doostan....its been couple of horrible days. One last amazing news about this kid is....10 people should up to his home yesterday all with cards showing how Saeed had helped them money wise to get help for their drug addictions...random ppl he help beat this horrible disease...aslan when...
  2. joonevar22

shitty news personally as we just found out my wife's cousin will be among the 10 men....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELlxtdUO4W8 interview with saeed's brother...the judge told Saeed's mother " agar ba gonah bashe haghesh agaram bi gonah bashe mire behesht"...thats f up to hear.
  3. joonevar22

as hame tashakor mikonam....man khodam vaghan nemidunam joone adami zad che arzeshi dare to Iran, Javaneh mardomo be darrr rahat mikeshan Saeed jan an avaline va motasefane na akahrin...rooohesh shad vaghan ensaneh zibai boodesh...hame khoba zood miran..Dadash be omide didaret bazzz...
  4. joonevar22

His younger brother was released from Evin yesterday.
  5. joonevar22

No his brother was arrested for using bad words towards the leader infront of evin....Thats why and it was grams of coke not a bag(that was in the glove department of the car).I'm far from the situation didn't even know about the situation till I read it online and then it was conformed by...
  6. joonevar22

who will be executed as early as tomorrow...this guy is a class act unbelievable story...his father died at a very young age, he raised his brothers provided everything for them along side his mother , he was wealth through his successful business in the bazaar but was found in a car which did...
  7. joonevar22

Iran vs. Lebanon - WCQ

WTF we lost to Lebanon...tell me this is just a nightmare please.What the hell has happened to our football, vaghan in bazi kona gheyrat nadaran....How the hell do you lose to Lebanon and think your going to make it to the WC.Am so happy that I did not wake up to watch this shit it would of...
  8. joonevar22

A famous quote by Abraham Lincoln relating to supporters of Shah...

Manam migam to ozveh un adam kasti ke khoshi zade bood zireh delet va rikhtan to khiyaboonah, and you guys still trying to justify your actions for what we got stuck with now. BTW thanks for sharing the obvious and all of us will be waiting for you at the airport in Iran so you can curb the...
  9. joonevar22

A famous quote by Abraham Lincoln relating to supporters of Shah...

ya man well said...Another pointless thread about a guy whose been dead for 33 years, his bones have crack in his coffin most likely but we still want to bash a dead man....this is getting so lame why can't you just let it go.
  10. joonevar22

intersting

well said...I agree. If he wasn't such an idiot when it came to his religion just maybe we could of saved ourselves from this hell.
  11. joonevar22

intersting

12. joonevar22

intersting

Very mature buddy.....am not going to argue with about this no more because I've made my point.Shah was 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better then this shit and thats it, hala you wanna label him a dictator or a killer or whatever makes you happy I don't agree with you...
  13. joonevar22

intersting

he had to leave(pressure from Britain and US) but his intentions WERE not that he was not going to come back.I have always believed if Shah was in power for a few more years Iran would of been what Turkey is today.And I know both you and feyenoord are huge backers of Mossadegh which is fine its...
  14. joonevar22

intersting

Well you seemed very sure he was a dictotar like you lived through it, since were about the same age my friend. what i find a joke is the fact you weren't even around when the Shah was around but your absolutely certain that he was soooooo evil because you were told he was a dictator and an...