Search results

1. G

My last post here

And I mean it. Good bye and Khosh basheed Doostan ba Bakht Team Melli. I hope it makes you happier in your life, especially since the big bad LOOLOO Ghotbi is gone. I will be much happier not reading the hatred on this site and not posting here anymore. Va Salam. Khoshbasheed.
  2. G

Public S.O.S to Sirabi, to Peyz

Decided to send this publicly guys in case you no longer log in here to pick up PM. Can't say that I blame you for not doing so... judging by the turn this site has taken in the last few years and sadly it seems more and more lately. What we ALL neglect to see and most definitely myself...
  3. G

This Kid is Amazing..Bacheh TOGHS:)

Click below to download and watch. Put it on youtube, but they rejected it, so uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a2ynwlzymtt
  4. G

Why he is the Sardar of our football

For the oldtimers like myself and also for those in the younger generations who want to know about our football past and our football greats. It is a very long interview, but for those patient enough to watch it, there are many gems. Towards the end he mentions Parvin, Ghotbi, Mayeli. Earlier...
  5. G

Steve McNair's girlfriend(murderer?) Iranian?

The name of the 20 year old woman who was found dead with Steve McNair, the former Titan's QB is Sahel Kazemi. The link below has a photo of her and there is another photo on the web too. Her name sounds Iranian. Is she? The police have announced they found McNair dead on the couch with multiple...
  6. G

Info by Iranian Internet Expert

Interesting article. He advocates use VPNs such TOR, yahoo messenger, skype. I have my doubts about yahoo messenger...since yahoo sold out to the Chinese government, they could do the same to Iran. But good info here nontheless. By the way, I had posted how to install/use TOR on this forum over...
  7. G

How to surf anonymously AND help PCs in IRAN

Hi Guys, If you are interested in above, here is one proven option. Admins please pitch in as you wish. There are other places you can get TOR sw from too. Go to below and follow the instructions: http://torir.org/ After you install the sw, you must also set your network connection settings...
  8. G

Post any related poems or songs here

Salam everyone. Since we Iranians are known for our love of poetry and music, if you can find any that applies to the current situation our country is facing, please post it here. May these bring some small relief to everyone's jangled nerves. Ba Sepas. This one was composed in 2001, it is...
  9. G

Bacheha MOTSHAKEREEM

Please only post on this thread if you have gratitude towards our players for what they did today. If not, make your own thread and bash them. I want to thank them for their GHEYRAT (yes that 'old fashioned' word), their NEVER say die attitude today against South Korea. Under EXTREMELY...
  10. G

Surprises in the TM starting lineup tomorrow!

These were the starting players in the last Team Melli practice which means they will almost surely will be the starters tomorrow: Rahmati, defenders: Kaabi, Hosseini, Aghili, Nosrati Midfield (right to left) Shojaei, Ando, Nekoonam, Nouri Forwards: Karimi, Madanchi Positives: - Puts Shojaei...
  11. G

Support Team Melli

If our Team Melli even finished 3rd in the group after playing S Korea in Seoul on Wed, it will be one of the greatest comebacks our TM has made in its history AND a source of joy for all Iranians regardless of our political views. The players need our support not our bashing at this point...
  12. G

Looking at TMs performance today

I will mention some positives and negatives in our team and Ghotbi's performance today. The Team Postives =========== Team Melli dominated today from start to finish. We probably had 70% or more of the possession which is a definite indication of dominance. The team created many many chances...
  13. G

Simply the best, better than ...

There are some other true greats playing now, but this guy is the most explosive player in the world today in my mind. YouTube - Manchester United vs. Arsenal Champions League 08/09 1-0 www.footytube.com I think Agha Karim bagheri would recruit him for PP when he becomes the coach:) :exercise:
  14. G

A surprising choice for TM coach

I logged in for the first time in weeks and saw MK has resigned!!! We have tried GN, Daei (LOL) and MK. Time for new blood. We need a coach that can UNITE the players, who is respected by them and who is known to be level headed, and fair and decent now. OK, I know what many people are...
  15. G

Video: K-VON a new Iranian Comic

Wanted to give this new comic his own thread, he is funny:) Lives in LA here a link to his page followed by a couple of videos. His father is Iranian. http://www.diversecitynbc.com/index.aspx?page=comedians178.html&book=entity112 Link to a couple of videos on same page...
  16. G

Hold it! 10 reasons PP OWNS ES-ES!

Here are the TOP TEN reasons Perspolis SOOLAKH Meekoneh FES/FESO, this time! 10 - It is the 34th anniversary of the 6-0 win and 3+4 = 7 which is a very lucky number! 9 - PP coach is a TURKISH GHOLDOR coach and the ES-ESEE boys will pee their pants when they learn what a TRUE Turk DOES to...
  17. G

Oldies but Goodies:)

The Perspolis-Taj/EsEs thread got me looking for a picture of Mansoor Rashidi and found him here, along with he full Team Melli squad for 78 WC: http://www.iranian.com/Sports/Socpix/teamb.html
  18. G

to those who support BRANGOH still....

and bitch about GNoee using BRANCO's team..... (zereshk!!) THIS was the line up against Stuttgart and we won with this lineup. BRANCO NEVER EVER tried this many new players in a match, in his last two years, legionarre involved or not... ONLY ONE , yes ONE of these players was in Branco's...
  19. G

My deep appreciation for Branco!

Ay BRANGOH AY KHar Kosteh! eenam team? ENGHADR daast basteh?! teamee az ham gossasteh Een AN ham keh BAAZEERO basteh AY KOS KESHEH BE KHAYEH besheen SARESH,AY BEEMAYEH teamEH MELATEH! TEAM BA GHODRATEH! AY JAKESHEH BEEE KHAYEH GAR DARS AZ MA NA GEEREE KOSKESEH, JAKESH...
  20. G

Some revelations

These have become completely clear during the WC; in no particular order: - FANS do make a difference! WE DID GET DAEI BOOTED OFF THE TEAM!!! MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, DAEI WOULD STILL BE PLAYING IF IT WAS NOT FOR US! (kaiser amir, i read your as usual stubborn post on IK, get THIS into your...