Search results

1. K

Guys listend here

i recently got banned.!! and YES i deserved it.. you know i truly respect this forum and i love to be here.. and found out my reason why i got banned..i posted the articles YOU guys have been working on in other forums without giving credit..:(didnt now what i was doing but at the time i was...
  2. K

omg..amazing world cup action going on

now that iran is qualifed i am relifed..!! but check out south america man..been some amazing shiit over there... Urugay drew 0-0 agasint weak peru as urugay will most probably fall down to the 6th 7th place.. the amazing game between argentina-brazil is on now and brazil doesnt seem to be...
  3. K

Rezaei may leave messina

its been stated that rezaei isnt looking for a reniweing his contract.!! rezei is chased by fiornetina and serias good team sampdoria.!! i dont want rezaei to leave messina man he is 1 of theire best players and is getting 90 min every game.!! i hope he does a right choice NOT ending up in...
  4. K

Ethernet or DSL in Tehran?

yes its avaliable in iran..they are making the internet speed and connections better in iran.!! they are trying very hard.!! and they are trying to lower the prices too..!! its just that the milad tower needs to be done
  5. K

please help me sort this out

i am allways intrested in looking at teams squads etc.!! now i was looking at the Marsiellle squad you know and i found some rare names that they didnt put nationalalities on actually ??? i am wondering what nations this players are from for example Marsielle have players such as Ahmed...
  6. K

Youre Allstar Teams.!!

IPL Allstar team.!! make youre IPL allstar team of how you want it and IT should be Reasonable.!! dont put in players you like.!! this is what i think -------------------------------Mirzapour----------------------------------...
  7. K

Denzilis intresting statements...

Denzili said that about the list that he have sent to the pas management about his wishing list includes a few defenders and Central midfielders ... he have also stated that he is close to lose Nekonam and Borhani as Denzili said that he have said that English clubs are intrested in 24 year...
  8. K

Ali daei not Needed

seriously guys.!! if daei cant stand agasint Azerbaijan defenders how do you want him to stand agasint Japan-korea-bahrain defenders... with strikers waiting to get playtime we are still using Manzerat mickam USELESS ali daei..???? :confused: he is a good player in Saba..indeed he is...saba...
  9. K

Iranian National Team is Magic.!!

wow what branko have done to this team is amazing..!! :) i got very happy zandi finally scored and WHAT a goal indeed.. he kissed irans flag on the shirt after his beatiful goal.. Iranian national team is magic.!! have in mind Azerbaijan were in the Wc 2006 qualfing against England...
  10. K

a Question about Abomoslem

ive seen abomoslem play in the last games and they seem to play on theire old field.!! i am wondering why arent they playing on theire new stadium Samen Stadium 35.000 seated new stadium build VERY NICEEE,,,why arent they playing on that stadium ?:confused:
  11. K

i know Which players Denzili wantss....

my Daei in Tehran is an assisting manager in Esteghlah tehran and has alot of great contacts.!! i ussualy call him... and a few minutes ago i talked to him and he told me that Denizilis wish list that he sent to Pas Management was a few good choices..including them my daie said that Denzili...
  12. K

TODAY..Iran VS Thailand IMPORTANT

after our suprising loss to japan we need to win this game today agasint Thailand to be back on track... :) inshallah we will win.!! Thailan is a rather good team.. i think we will win..!! WE HAVE TO WIN
  13. K

Biggest Disasters and Biggest successes

in the sport of soccer WHAT is the most Succesful thing we have done So far Pas Undefeated qualification to Quarterfinals in AFC CL Foolads Amazing run in IPL Iranians student world cup win in Denmark where we dominated with our young talent Karimis move to Bayern..a long long waited...
  14. K

Irans traning camp in London has 2 secrets

Did you guys now that this camp is for some of the EPL teams to look at Kaabi and Nekounam...they have stated their intrest in this players and this trip is to make the intrested EPL teams have a look at this players and even more if they wish...:) it will be a good camp...
  15. K

Iran loses to Japan

omg Very big dissepointment.!! Iran lost 3-1... We need a good coach as soon as possible.!! :mad:
  16. K

Irans 2nd Game in Futsal RESULT

Iran-Kuwait 1-0 thats iras 2nd game result Kuwait was defending the hole game with all theire players but 9 min from the finish Hamenzadeh managed to give iran a victory :) Go0o00o0 Iraann
  17. K

YA ALIIIIIIIIII MADAD

baraje pirozieh Sepahan esfahan Salavat..!! EVERYONE Who loves iran should love sepahan... they are the PROOF of the Develoupment in iranian soccer.!! EY KHODA let Sepahan be the 2nd iranian team to qualify for the Quarterfinals :) i will be praying for Isfahans Success
  18. K

if i was a coach..

seriously i love branko and he is top 10 coaches in the world right now..he has tremendou eye for the game...:) he is smart and amaziing and he will suceed with iran.,!! BUT if i was the coach of iran i would actually make some changes Kaabi-Yahya-Rezaei-Nosrati been very powerful lately and...
  19. K

Asias BEST Club..and League

in my mind IPL is 1 of the best leagues you can find in Asia.!! its TOP 4..Saudi-Korea-Japan-Iran thats 4 GREAT leagues WHO have asias best clubs.!! followed by Qatar-China-Uae,,in my mind the develoupemnt we are in now in IPL with all the next stadiums coming and all this amazing coaches...
  20. K

Traktor Sazi German coach..

has been a good coach for the Traktor Sazi team...former A.bielfield coach who is on German boards wish list to come back to Arminia bielfield.!! :) he is a good coach and it would be a pitty if he left.,.,!! i hope he stays..and the coach have several times stated he is happy in Iran and he is...