Search results

1. W

Again an iranian,but like always ,out of iran: 19-year-old professor

WASHINGTON, April 26: Alia Sabur, a 19-year old Iranian American, has been declared the world's youngest professor in history by the Guinness Book of World Records. Alia broke the 1717 record set by a student of physicist Isaac Newton, Colin Maclaurin. She has been setting records and making...
  2. W

Save The Persian Gulf

Hi Everyone, ایرانیان به پا خیزند سایت گوگل در اقدامی عجیب و با زیر پا گذاشتن قوانین سازمان ملل در سایت خود نام خلیج فارس را به خلیج عربی تغییر داده، اگر يك ميليون نفر اعتراض خودشون رو به اين آدرس بفرستند گوگل مجبور به برگرداندن خليج عربي به خليج فارس ميشه لطفا ساكت نشينيد اين خبر رو به اطلاع...
  3. W

Farsi Readers

Hey everyone! Hope your all okay. I do still read posts but dont reply as much anymore. So I am around ;) Mostly have you guys on face book so I catch up there. I was wondering if you could help me. I have this picture that I cannot read the Farsi. If anyone can read Farsi can they please...
  4. W

ISP Canadians

Do you guys know any place in Toronto, Cambridge or Waterloo that teach Persian/Farsi?
  5. W

Definition

Whats the exact word for ' haya, hojb' ? ive tried looking it up i got 'pudency' can anyone help?
  6. W

Funny Videos

http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-ca/v.htm?g=04077578-A431-418B-92AE-E5BDD4A9EEE4,D4BD5F7D-3563-4E5F-BBA3-B310838A8C3E,6B951C59-B6AE-4D63-9591-E2BA70B809F6&t=c1485&f=37/81&p=ENCAcomedy_ENCAstupidvideos&fg= Check out the liar and the afghan fart. They are both funny to see.
  7. W

Help :)

Hiya Guys, Im trying to convert wma to mp3 but what ever software i have found so far has either had a trial period or was too complicated. Does anyone know any software that i could d/l that is easy and with no trial periods? Thanks
  8. W

Shrek Translated

http://www.iranianuk.com/article.php?id=9638 With respect ;)
  9. W

A crib with bathroom plumbing!

I wonder what he is thinking..
  10. W

Sabze model mooyi

Interesting
  11. W

Baby Fart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPXh63wnme4 SOOOO FUNNY :cheer-2:
  12. W

Peeps in UK

Gole Maryam mikham. engar in englisiha nadaran
  13. W

Write A sentance For This

Lets see who comes up with the best one.
  14. W

LOL ..Amame Vale Hendi??????

??
  15. W

1 meter house

Can you actually stay in a house with 1 meter WIDE by 10 meters TALL? A house calls attention in Madre de Deus, Brazil; it have three floors and even the builder had faith in what he built. Helenita, the designer and the owner of the house who is now living happily inside. . . At first, the...
  16. W

4 SHANBE SOOORI PICTURES

17. W

Car That Looks Like a ....

Ball
  18. W

Cleaning Windows With Attitude

lol!!! Zana ham zanaye ghadim :aylar:
  19. W

Does this ring any bells?

خبرگزاري انتخاب : خبرنگار خبرگزاری «انتخاب» به نقل از یک منبع مطلع و موثق گزارش داد: شهرام جزایری با پوشیدن لباس زنانه، از کشور گریخته است. ۱۶ اسفند ماه ۱۳۸۵ ساعت : ۳۸ , ۱۶ خبرگزاري انتخاب : خبرنگار خبرگزاری «انتخاب» به نقل از یک منبع مطلع و موثق گزارش داد: شهرام جزایری با پوشیدن لباس...
  20. W

A Wonderful Night In Bed

Man: Yeah.... yesss....o....aaaaa, turn right ..wow....yeah...go back...ohhhh yeah...a little to the left Women: Are you fu.cking me or parking me?