Search results

1. bavafa

Computer Question !!!

Hi everyone, I was on skype yesterday and I was video chatting with one my of friends and my lab tap camera was working totally fine... This morning when I tried to talk to the same person again, it does not detect the camera and it's not working any more. Last time I had the same problem and...
  2. bavafa

پیرمرد قمی

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSaU3ZMg3c0&feature=related
  3. bavafa

Yadesh Bekheir

Good old days ... YouTube - zire asemane shahr (part 2)- khashi & Ghooloomi
  4. bavafa

Please help...

Hi everyone, I always wanted to be an Iranian singer... I live in the U.S. now and I was wondering if anyone has any contact or Email or whatever so I can send my voice to them and if they like it, then we can start from there. Please be specific and provide with Email address or any other...
  5. bavafa

antivirus

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is any good antivirus website that is available for free. My computer is infected and I don't know what to do? Thanks in advance
  6. bavafa

Please help

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to get the sub-titles of a movie or ... when watching it online. For example, I was trying to figure out a way to get the sub-titles for some French movie or for the French TV channels that I watch online, but I don't know how to get the...
  7. bavafa

For members in Montreal

I decided to continue my education in Montreal and I was trying to get some general info about the city and things that I have to know before going there? lol I live in the states now and I just wanna see if u guys have any suggestions about every thing? Thank you in advance
  8. bavafa

A good GPS

Hi guys, I am trying to buy a good GPS with reasonable price that works in both the U.S. and Canada. I wanted to see if any one has any recommendations. Please share your kindda GPS, if the price is on sale or ... . Thank you :))
  9. bavafa

Thermodynamic question !?!?

Hi, I just did not figure out this question, if any one can help me with this Q, it'll be appreciated, Here is the question, Penn law school is going to purchase a heating system to heat their building with annual heating load requirement of 100,000kWh in Preston county. The unit cost of...
  10. bavafa

Fluid mechanics question

Here is one fluid homework question that I really did not figure out. In the recent summer olympics, we saw an unprecedented number of world records broken in the field of swimming. Previous record times were shattered, sometimes by swimmers that did not even medal. Clearly a contributing...
  11. bavafa

Computer Help

Hi guys, I just received a file with .cwk format and I needed to open it with a free software, but I was not able to do it so. Do u guys have any idea how to open this file with any free software??? When I searched on the internet online, it tells me to download appleword program which is not...
  12. bavafa

Persian movies with English subtitles

Hi, I just wanted to see if u guys know any Persian website that has Persian movies with English subtitles. My gf wanted to watch some Persian movies, but she does not know Persian. lool Thanks in advance.
  13. bavafa

Mouth Spray!?!

Hi guys, I just wanted to see if u guys know where I can get mouth spray; not those in Walmart that contains alcohol and makes your mouth drier and smell worser than before, but when I was back home, I remember one of my friends was using some kindda mouth spray that smelled so good for long...
  14. bavafa

For those of you who are heart broken!!

Here is the poem, عاقبت ظلم تورو يه روز تلافي مي كنم اشكامو پاك مي كنم با دل تباني مي كنم مياد اون روزي كه تو قهر دلم رو ببينی چشماتو باز بكني حقيقتو خوب ببيني مياد اون روزي كه من نامه هاتو پاره كنم مياد اون روزي كه من غم دلمو چاره كنم اگه اون روز برسه منم برات ناز مي كنم با غم و غصه و دردم تورو...
  15. bavafa

God won't forgive this so called muslim

Ghame zani has been banned in Iran from a long time ago, and it's not something that happened in the last 2 years. I believe it happened two ot three years after the revolution.
  16. bavafa

Do women like hairy men?!!

Hi, I opened this thread with this topic to get to know different members opinion about their experience with women and wanted to see weather women like hairy men or it depends ????!!! For my case, my gf likes a little bit of hair not pashmaloo. :--confuse Any experince with other members...
  17. bavafa

The 44th president of the U.S.

Hi, I just wanted to get some information about the most important issue that the 44th president of the U.S. should address and what should be done to address the issue. Please alaborate any thing that you mention and be as specefic as possible. This is just personal opinion and I'm trying...
  18. bavafa

AhmadiNejad Taghdim Mikonad...

Migam Reza, kojaye Kuwaiti. man ke Kuwaito mesle kafe dastam mishnasam dadash. Salmya, Kuwait, banid al gar, dasma, havali, tazamon, jahra and ... I'm not there now, but I'd like to meet bache hezbi see how they look like and what it iis like to hang out with them. Let me know what you do for...
  19. bavafa

About women???

Hi, I just wanted to know the nature of the girls. I mean what kindda guys they like or what kindda guys they rather date or get married with. Even I have a gf now, I stil don't understand some girls. What you gotto do for them to love you or what you gotto do to make them have a very good...
  20. bavafa

Sunday Telegraph: Bush setting America up for war with Iran

Real bullshit, but it's good to laugh once a while with these craps. hahahaha