در مورد این رشته هم تمام دنیا میداند که ایران جزو پنج کشور برتر جهان است
حالا تو بیا بگو من باور نمیکنم
خوب باور نکن
ایران در حال پیشرفت در این رشته است
تو باور نکن
برو یک مقال بنویس و بگو من تو لابراتور کار کردم ایران در این رشته پیشرفت نکرده
اگر گفتند چرا بگو درجه حرارت و این چیزها
:1:
aha, yani to nafahmidi man chi goftam? miay post man ro mizari baad ye chizi minevisi ke hich rabti be neveshteye man nadareh.

man goftam dar iran Ethics in Research vojood nadareh. control ham nemishe. to aslan nemifahmi Ethical Research yani chi, baraye chi hast.

hala boro hey begoo ma az pishrafte iran bademoon miad o nemidoonam chi chi.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
خیر جناب
متوجه نشدید
ربط بین افتابه یا واجبی با سلولهای بنیادی نیست
ربط بین عقلیتی مثل عقلیت شماست که دویصت سال زیر ضربه های تو نمی توانی و نمیدانی باعث شده چنین پیشرفت هایی را یا انکار کند
یا با انها غریبه شود
من هیچوقت از رژیم تعریف نکردم و اگر طرفدار رژیم بودم نه شما من رو می شناسید نه من شما که بخواهم پنهان کنم و بگویم فلانی فردا در پارتی یا مهمانی از من دعوت نمی کند
یا مثلا توی شرکت عالیجناتب کار میکنم و بترسم که از کار برکنار شوم
خیر
این شماها هستید که هرچیزی را ربط به رژیم می دهید
به همین خاطر اگر ایران در فقر و گرسنگی و نمی دانم بدبختی در لیست اول جهانی بود سریع ترید باز میکنید
اگر در جایی در رشته ای اول بود مثل الان می ایید و انتقاد میکنید
خیر جناب
من به عنوان یک ایرانی به پیشرفت های ایران افتخار میکنم
اگر در جایی به صدای گوگوش بازی پروین به عقل و هوش پرفسور حسابی به حافظ و سعدی و خیام و ابن سینا افتخار کردم ربطی به شاه و شاهنشاهی نداشته
اگر جایی به پیشرفت پزشکان ایرانی در رشته ای افتخار کردم ربطی به رژیم و اخوند نداشته
شماها قاطی کرده اید

بله جانم
Na chizi ro dorost mikhooni, na motvajjeh mishi, faghat dari charandiat minevisi azeez kheiliam fekr mikoni filsoophaneh daari kaar mikoni:

1 - If Aftabeh is not related to Stem Cells, don't make that connection in your tittle. All you're doing now is trying to climb out of the hole you dug yourself.

2 - What the hell are you talking about that I deny these achievements? Where did I deny this as an achievement - take the time to show me. You just don't understand what you read and come to some ridiculous conclusions and then write about those ridiculous conclusions.

3 - Even more ridiculous is your claim that you don't support or praise the regime! You really think people are that stupid to forget t what you say from one thread to another? You've connected Aftabeh, sandali and vajebi to the Shah era in multiple threads and mention these "achievements" as to say how we've come along under the IR.

Now, you're just backpaddling, which is great to see, but don't think for one moment you've got anyone fooled.

خیر جناب
از خودت تفسیر و تحلیل ننویس
اگر خامنه ای گفت اشکال ندارد بخاطر نمی دانم چلاق بودنش نیست
در اسلام بعد از وارد شدن نطفه تا چهار ما و ده روز سلولهای بوجود امده جزو مخلوق جاندار بحساب نمیایند
در این مدت سقط جنین یا همین برداشت سلولها و استفاده از ان اشکال شرعی ندارد
بعد از ان سقط جنین قتل عمد محسوب می شود و دست بردن در جنین بدون سبب جایز نیست
به همین خاطر در این رشته بهره برداری سلولها قبل از این مدت اشکال ندارد
Where did I mention that he's crippled and what does that have to do with anything? To vaasey khodet alaki tafsiro tahlil mikoni. If that's what the definition of life is in Iran, why is abortion still illegal for the majority of the cases? Why was abortion under special circumstances illegal right up until the fatwa was given on the stem cells? If you understood any part of the post, you would have at least addressed those two questions - at least. Faghat alaki harf nazan, back up your claim with at least something factual, some reference to something, really anything that says you understood the post and replying to it for any other reason that just having said something.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States

در اسلام بعد از وارد شدن نطفه تا چهار ما و ده روز سلولهای بوجود امده جزو مخلوق جاندار بحساب نمیایند
در این مدت سقط جنین یا همین برداشت سلولها و استفاده از ان اشکال شرعی ندارد
This is the "non makhlough" for you at 16 weeks. And who established this rule again? Some illiterate akhoond, no doubt. BTW, the non-makhlough is a girl.

16+week+ultrasound+3d-460x345.jpg

May 9, 2004
GP : please use MULTI QUOTE function instead of replying to every quote in its own post.

thank you,
حتما جناب پویا

aha, yani to nafahmidi man chi goftam? miay post man ro mizari baad ye chizi minevisi ke hich rabti be neveshteye man nadareh.

man goftam dar iran Ethics in Research vojood nadareh. control ham nemishe. to aslan nemifahmi Ethical Research yani chi, baraye chi hast.

hala boro hey begoo ma az pishrafte iran bademoon miad o nemidoonam chi chi.
خیلی خوب هم فهمیدم تو چی گفتی و چی می خواهی بگی
اصلا قبل از اینکه دهنت رو باز کنی افکارت رو می خونم و حتی قبل از اینکه ترید رو باز کنم می دیدم چطور با انگشتهایی که از ناراحتی رعشه گرفته تایپ میکنی
حالا چون ایران در این زمینه پیشرفت کرده و حالت گرفته شده رو به این اوردی که موش ها تهویه خوب ندارند و گربه ها مودب نیستند و نمی دانم
انسانیت و اخلاق را باید در نظر گرفت
برو بابا

Na chizi ro dorost mikhooni, na motvajjeh mishi, faghat dari charandiat minevisi azeez kheiliam fekr mikoni filsoophaneh daari kaar mikoni:

1 - If Aftabeh is not related to Stem Cells, don't make that connection in your tittle. All you're doing now is trying to climb out of the hole you dug yourself.

2 - What the hell are you talking about that I deny these achievements? Where did I deny this as an achievement - take the time to show me. You just don't understand what you read and come to some ridiculous conclusions and then write about those ridiculous conclusions.

3 - Even more ridiculous is your claim that you don't support or praise the regime! You really think people are that stupid to forget t what you say from one thread to another? You've connected Aftabeh, sandali and vajebi to the Shah era in multiple threads and mention these "achievements" as to say how we've come along under the IR.

Now, you're just backpaddling, which is great to see, but don't think for one moment you've got anyone fooled.

Where did I mention that he's crippled and what does that have to do with anything? To vaasey khodet alaki tafsiro tahlil mikoni. If that's what the definition of life is in Iran, why is abortion still illegal for the majority of the cases? Why was abortion under special circumstances illegal right up until the fatwa was given on the stem cells? If you understood any part of the post, you would have at least addressed those two questions - at least. Faghat alaki harf nazan, back up your claim with at least something factual, some reference to something, really anything that says you understood the post and replying to it for any other reason that just having said something.
نه جانم من تفسیر و تحلیل الکی نمیکنم
من میبینم هرکسی یه چیزی در مورد پیشرفت ایران میزنه میای و ایراد میگیری یا مسخره میکنی
میخواهی چه نتیجه ای از این کارت بگیرم؟

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
خیلی خوب هم فهمیدم تو چی گفتی و چی می خواهی بگی
اصلا قبل از اینکه دهنت رو باز کنی افکارت رو می خونم و حتی قبل از اینکه ترید رو باز کنم می دیدم چطور با انگشتهایی که از ناراحتی رعشه گرفته تایپ میکنی
حالا چون ایران در این زمینه پیشرفت کرده و حالت گرفته شده رو به این اوردی که موش ها تهویه خوب ندارند و گربه ها مودب نیستند و نمی دانم
انسانیت و اخلاق را باید در نظر گرفت
برو بابا

البته ناگفته نماند که ایران در زمینه بی رحمی به حیوانات تنها نیست. در کشور های دیگراسلامی نیز همینطور است.
خب دیگه، از مسلمانان که برای جون انسان احترامی قائل نیستند انتظار نمیشه کرد که به جون حیوانات اهمیت دهند.
بله جانم

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
نه جانم من تفسیر و تحلیل الکی نمیکنم
من میبینم هرکسی یه چیزی در مورد پیشرفت ایران میزنه میای و ایراد میگیری یا مسخره میکنی
میخواهی چه نتیجه ای از این کارت بگیرم؟
You call being objective "irad giri". Show me where I made fun of stem cell research in Iran? Just because you make ridiculous comments, like linking aftabeh saazi to stem cell research and I laugh at that, it doesn't mean I'm making fun of the research and achievement.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
He celebrates creating what he calls human organs in the lab yet has no trouble destroying a perfect human specimen who is alive and well in the womb. BTW, you all noticed how he pretended he didn't see the ultrasound picture.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
This is the "non makhlough" for you at 16 weeks. And who established this rule again? Some illiterate akhoond, no doubt. BTW, the non-makhlough is a girl.

View attachment 32692
Hey Flint, let me tell you where he is getting that information. No, it's not from an illiterate akhoond, but it is from all knowing Allah or his creator of universe. Quran says that after a woman's husband dies, she must wait four month and ten days before she can remarry. That is where he is getting his info and rules. Also, Quran says that if a woman is divorced, she must wait three months before she can remarry. The rules were announced to make sure that they know whose child it is that she is carrying. First, you see the incosistency between different periods. Why three months v. four months and ten days? Then, today, you can find out much much sooner. Allah (or Mohammad) did not predict that one may be able to know earlier than that in the future.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Fair enough, but you can't read that and say there is nothing in the mother's womb up to 4 months and 10 days so you can flush it down the toilet. In fact, it seems to say just the opposite.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Hey Flint, let me tell you where he is getting that information. No, it's not from an illiterate akhoond, but it is from all knowing Allah or his creator of universe. Quran says that after a woman's husband dies, she must wait four month and ten days before she can remarry. That is where he is getting his info and rules. Also, Quran says that if a woman is divorced, she must wait three months before she can remarry. The rules were announced to make sure that they know whose child it is that she is carrying. First, you see the incosistency between different periods. Why three months v. four months and ten days? Then, today, you can find out much much sooner. Allah (or Mohammad) did not predict that one may be able to know earlier than that in the future.
So, you're saying the desert dwellers were so stupid that they couldn't just subtract 9 months from the time the baby was born to see who the father was, so God actually had to break it down for them and make it idiot proof? :--biggrin

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
So, you're saying the desert dwellers were so stupid that they couldn't just subtract 9 months from the time the baby was born to see who the father was, so God actually had to break it down for them and make it idiot proof? :--biggrin
No. I think they did not want a woman to remarry while carrying another man's child. I am just guessing on the reason, but the funny thing is that there is a different time table to determine if a woman is with child, which depends on whether her husband died or she got divorced. How could that make a difference? I also think that it is not a coincedence that GP says the rule is that a fetus is not considered a person until four months and ten days. That's the exact time mentioned in Quran for a woman to wait before remarrying.