اطلاعیه؛ درگذشت علیرضا پهلوی (فرزند شاه س&#157

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
RIP..was shocked to hear the news on TV tonight.

didnt know much about him, but yrs ago when took a tour of Kakhe Niavaroon, there was a pro-shah tour guide there who would tell us all the family details and personalities of Shah family. Back then he was saying what a strong character Alireza had, and that everyone likened him to Reza Shah in terms of discipline and character. he also said Alireza was always against soft stances by Shah.

Thats why on Pars TV, interviewing few ppl who knew him closely, they highly doubted he had committed suicide. but we have to wait to confirm the investigation outcome.

Jun 18, 2005
Niloufar Jan thanks for the insight. I guess your point sorta confirms that he perhaps was against making compromises and could have been upset with his brother and his support for the green movement.

I also realized how very few pictures of him with Reza Pahlavi and Farah are out there. He lived so close to them and yet is pretty much missing from all their norooz photos.

I guess there are so many things that we do not know about.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I received 2 points penalty for insulting one of important polical activist behind PC :D

Ps. Raasti ye mehmoon az Iran daaram, mige mardom dige bi khiaal in jaakesh jenaayat kaar zan-zalil Mousavi shodan , halo tarafdaaraash beran koon pare kardan , mardom bishtar montazeran ke moharram tamoom she Mehran Modiri ghesmat haaye ghahve talkho bede biroon na jaakesh Mousavi zert o pert kone

Jaakesh Mousavi is expired :)

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The Iranian love of conspiracy theories will shine through again. Modiri is already an IR agent; Sazegara is also an IR agent, as is Nourizzadeh and every other person who runs a TV station in LA. Ali Pahlavi did not commit suicide but his brother killed him because he feared he is after his power :p and ....... (you fill in the dots)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
My heart goes out to his mum , I do feel so sorry for her . I can't believe someone who loved his country so much would take his own life , there were better ways to sacrifice one's life for what you believe in .

I take this suicide story with a pinch of salt .

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
he was not happy with the mild and too passive in the way his brother acted, may it be as shah's son or a lawyer or as an iranian exile.

Results of research have shown that in some cases there are genes in the human make up responsible for suicide as per some humans are more susceptible to committing suicide than others.

He belongs to my generation and this generation is becoming extinct swallowed up by THE KESAAFAT AND LAJAN of islamic republic and the MILLIONS OF IRANIAN IDIOTS THAT ARE DESTROYED AND SHATTERED BY SHIT-E MUSLIMS

and they are still doing it after thirty years of torture and destruction

Iranian people in their early to late 40s, such as myself, are fucking frustrated because they saw how fast the country was progressing out of THE SEPTIC TANK OF ISLAM AND TOWARDS HUMANITY and then they saw how us ourselves ended our only CHANCE OF EVENTUAL DEMOCRACY AND HUMANITY IN IRAN.

having expressed the frustrations, suicide is not the way and if it is then we should go out with fireworks.

if i am told i have terminal cancer i would fill up a pick up truck with plastic explosive and ram it up the iranian embassador's ass in ottawa.

i would say may he rest in peace but once you are dead you are dead and you are no more and it really doesn't mean a thing how you rest because you don't exist anymore, what matters is what you do when you are alive.

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
if i am told i have terminal cancer i would fill up a pick up truck with plastic explosive and ram it up the iranian embassador's ass in ottawa.
Just curious if you are introducing yourself as a suicide bomber short of terminal cancer? :peace:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Niloufar Jan thanks for the insight. I guess your point sorta confirms that he perhaps was against making compromises and could have been upset with his brother and his support for the green movement.

I also realized how very few pictures of him with Reza Pahlavi and Farah are out there. He lived so close to them and yet is pretty much missing from all their norooz photos.

I guess there are so many things that we do not know about.
khahesh Sina!:)

dont know the details now, these are all hypothetical assumptions as we dont know their private lives..but yeah in general he was not very close to Farah,and his brother.

but got to admire his love for Iran. he got his MA and PHD at Columbia uni and Harvard uni in Ancient Iranian studies, but he was never in spotlight to show off his patriotic feelings like many others who havent even read a history book on Iran!

May 21, 2003
Just curious if you are introducing yourself as a suicide bomber short of terminal cancer? :peace:
firstly upon request of a friend i removed the rude words,

in reply to your enquiry ...
hmmm, that is a very good question, i would say an 80 percent yes.
i would not look at it, at that stage, as suicide bombing, i would probably as i am pressing the gas pedal think of the thousands and thousands of iranians that have been shortened and killed of their lives and aspirations simply for thinking different and who has inflicted this on them.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
and this is why Iranians are paranoid and have many mental problems ....... Its really unfortunate that we have so many devooneh and pathetic bitches that just come and wine whenever they are sad and depressed ...... These dumb asses don't know other people are also suffering not just Iranians. Man people dont have food, homes, familly, loved ones but are still happy with what they have in these rough times .... Lol. Most Iranians tend to look at a glass half full and that this were the problem is ....

Last edited:

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
are you going to explain what you mean by "this" or it will be a mystery ???

kind of like a whodunit mystery.....:insane:
Iranians have aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of problems ..... That's all I am trying to say. Thats it. I dont think I need to explain this to you. You get it ....

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
firstly upon request of a friend i removed the rude words,

in reply to your enquiry ...
hmmm, that is a very good question, i would say an 80 percent yes.
i would not look at it, at that stage, as suicide bombing, i would probably as i am pressing the gas pedal think of the thousands and thousands of iranians that have been shortened and killed of their lives and aspirations simply for thinking different and who has inflicted this on them.
Then why be so selfish and wait for a terminal cancer while people need our action? The drive is the strong case you are making. People are suffering whether you get cancer or not. You are also ethically 80% ok with the whole procedure. So do it now!

Or else tell us and yourself about the other 20%. The 20% that defines the difference between us and the terrorists in the IR embassy.

May 21, 2003
ethically and morally it is always wrong to take another human beings life including your own.

simply, because we are wasting what nature and the process of natural selection has granted us.

based on the same principle it is ethically and morally wrong not to recycle and preserve what precious little earth has left.

Now, two angles to look at my specific example,
first, terminal cancer means I die anyway no matter what i do i cannot avoid it, second, the SUB HUMAN VERMIN that run the state of affairs in my country ( i don't know if you call iran your country too so i use the term my country) are not ethical or have any sort morals, they cannot even be classified as amoral, so when dealing with such situations and systems IT IS HIGHLY ETHICAL AND ONLY MORAL to put aside all your ethics and morals and go all out to annihilate any signature of them on earth.

if you don't you are being unethical and selfish towards younger and future generations of iranians and human beings because you are allowing these THINGS to keep inflicting their syphillis on them too.

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
RIP….My thoughts are with the family. His poor mother has to go through another tragedy of losing a child.

kambujiyeh

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
May he rest in peace. I am sorry whenever a young person dies. My thoughts go to his family, and especially his mother who now has burried two kids :(

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
This is a great loss to Iranian community and very sad for his family and friends. Whatever the direct cause, there can be no doubt that ultimately it is the Islamic republic which deprives Iran and Iranians of their potential and remains an obstacle to freedom and progress.

May he find peace and be reunited with his family members in the next worlds, and his loved ones, particularly his mother, find the solace and comfort to bear the loss of such young bright mind.