شیعه اثنا عشری ایرانی چیست؟

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
There is no solution. This is the naked reality without any try to sugar coat anything. There are two option. The one is the try to find a solution in a vacuum that means disregarding the bitter reality. In that case i would say the solution would be organizing a similar force as the fucked up Safavis and do the same as they did back then with one difference: Let alone normal people but fuck up all shiite mullahs, all their schools, all their books, all their shrines, all their holy places with no merci. Safavis themselves have proved to us that brutal force can very well make the society, people and their beliefs change dramatically. Iranians are very shaky in their belief exactly because everything was pushed down their throats by force so they will change again by force and this time i am not even sure they will resist that much. But then we wake up and realize that not even that poor Nader shah was able to clean up the mess of the safavis. With all his might, he couldnt get rid of the hate between shia and sunni in iran, he tried his best to make specially shiite to understand other beliefs and stop insulting and supressing other beliefs but he never had any success. That means there is no soft option for a real and substantial change. It must come through force and that force is not there. Iranians through this shiite mentality have either become dedicated to this sick sect, or they have become gutless, and two faced people who have learned to put up with anything and any authority just to make sure to survive and with that kind of mentality, there is no hope for any substantial change. we will always have short periods of relief like under shah but the root of this disease which is this dangerous and devastating belief, wont be touched so it will always loom and roam above our heads and will always get the upper hand at the end but you know what? Most of us dont care even if we play act the patriot, even if we talk big about vatan and iran and all that bullshit but at the end of the day, every single of us has left iran for good and deep down every single of us is happy to have that US, Canadian, German, Swedish, Swiss...passports. Deep down, every single of us knows there is no chance to change that country with those people.

Btw, the destiny of these two great writers that i have quoted in this thread, Mirza Agha Khan Kermani and Ahmad Kasravi is very indicative for the hopelessness i am describing here. The one got his head cut by religious ghajar merceneries like a sheep and the other one got shot by shiite terrorists led by Navaab Safavi.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
فیلم شکار جانانه داعشی*** ها از سوی تک تیرانداز حزب*** الله لبنان

I somehow came accros this site and video and started to read the comments. This is the reality of iran. Iran is not only we few, a lot of people are like those shiite mofos commenting on that video. Anyway a comment made by one guy interest me most and it was the guy who said: Dont be so naive, dont believe this shit its from a video game called " Medal of Honor" and because i know the dirty maahiat of shiites, i knew that one guy must be right so i went and found the game and bingo! That one guy was right. Once again, shiites, be it arab or iranian lied, fabricated stuff and fed people with. Read the page first, watch the video embded in that page, read the comments of that useless bunch of iranian shiites and then watch the game below which i found on youtube.

[video=youtube;Xjq5VlPdAe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjq5VlPdAe4[/video]

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Amazing...simply amazing...what a shame that a person with so much genuine knowledge is banned just because some lesser minds couldnt stand his superiority...sorry but people like Chinaski were the only reason why this site was superior to other sites. He made this site become a place an iranian like me would come to inform himself, to learn a few new things. Since his departure the substance is gone, people either dont talk at all, or try themselves in headhunting ,shadowboxing or some other cheap and meaningless stuff :)

Baba Chinaski jan, dont even consider quitting once you are unbanned. Come back please and if you really dont intend to come back, at least leave a small door open for people who want to keep in contact.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Amazing...simply amazing...what a shame that a person with so much genuine knowledge is banned just because some lesser minds couldnt stand his superiority...sorry but people like Chinaski were the only reason why this site was superior to other sites. He made this site become a place an iranian like me would come to inform himself, to learn a few new things. Since his departure the substance is gone, people either dont talk at all, or try themselves in headhunting ,shadowboxing or some other cheap and meaningless stuff :)

Baba Chinaski jan, dont even consider quitting once you are unbanned. Come back please and if you really dont intend to come back, at least leave a small door open for people who want to keep in contact.
Chizi be neveshtat nemitoonim ezaafeh konim, tamam e'tebaar in site faghat o faghat be khaater Daash Chinaski-e vali een baad-e irooni nemizaareh cheshaashoon bebeineh.

De gereftaari Daash Chinaski eeneh ke " Nakesh-e" dah baar maa rish gero goshtim, goftim asan har chi migan be maa migan, to ro jadet to faghat binvis, vali nashod, eenam ye ghesmat az Daash Chinaski-e ke motemaayezesh mikoneh az Yeh mosh bozdel Posht monitor zert o pert kon, har chi hast o har ki hast at yeki meslesh too jeme'ye Internet irooni hast o bas, maa ke hataa too dor o bar khodemoon to zendegi vaghe'i mesesh naidim, har jaa hast khodaa hefzesh koneh az dast een kotah nazar haa

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Chinaski jan, i dont know if you still read the site but please let me add something to this really informative thread. I know what i have to say is not about shia sect. I also know it doesnt change anything about all those facts you already mentioned and what i have to say certainly doesnt change anything about the fact that we iranians are suffering from shia and not from other branches of that religion. What i am trying to say is you are completely right in my mind so dont get me wrong. I just wanted to add that the sunni branch, although not as khorafati, lawless and senseless as shia, is still part of the same ideology which is based on Islam and we all know when something is based on islam, it at least cant be very nice, tolerating and accepting and i also know you have pointed this out several times. Sunnis as you may know always talk about Abu Bakrs and Omars justice which is a joke. Sure, seen from the arab perspective, specially Omar has been just because he shared everything among people but from the non arab perspective, we have to ask: What actually shared Omar with his people? It was nothing but those stolen money, gold, women and daro nadar of defeated people like us Iranians. So with change of perspective, even words like justice have to be put in a different light. The same character seen as just by one person, can be seen as a thief from another persons point of view. After Mohammads death and during Abu Bakrs reign, half of Arabia turned away from Islam and that religion was about to collapse if it wasnt for him killing a huge number of people to make the rest of peninsula stop leaving Islam. So as we see, there is generally nothing just about Islam and all its branches but i am pretty sure you know it, i just didnt want to open up a separate thread to show the other side of this general "khebaasat" and i hope you understand. Furthermore, i am seriously waiting for you to come back and continue sharing your great stuff because to me personally your vast knowledge is unequaled.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
I have not seen anything about "khoms" in this thread but i think its a very interesting and yet another dirty part of shia that vast majority of our people simply dont know and have been left in dark by shia mullahs. In regards of payment of "khoms" shia once again shows its despicable face and the fact that its designed to milk people and not designed to be a religion at all. Its solely designed to rob and milk superstitious people. Period.

Shia mullahs are so full of lies that they really make sunni scholars look like Einsteins :)

There is only one reference in Quran regarding "khoms" and its khomse ghanimat. Thats it. Sunni says, there is no khomse kasb o kaar because its haraam in eslam. People who work for their money, dont have to pay any khoms to anyone, not even to Prophet! Shia mullah though says khoms means khomse kasb o kaar, that means whoever goes to work and earns money has to play 20% of his income to mullahs and their countless dakhl lol. Seriously how can someone seriously let these animals and thieves rule him and still feel like a great human being superior to other nations and people?!

Sunni rightfully says, there is only one reference to khoms in quran and it was after jange badr and thats it. According to quran khoms is only halal when its gained ghanimat in a war against "koffaar". Sunnis once again ask the shia, why do you let shia akhoonds force you to pay something that you shouldnt?! Shia mullah is fooling you. There is no khomse kasb o kaar in quran. Agha, 20% az maale koffaar oon ham dar zaman jang, baayad azash khoms gerefte she va be ahle beyt o binavaayaan o niaazmandaan daade she, mage irani haa kaafar hastand ke az araghe zahmateshoon baayad 20% be onvaane khoms gerefte she o be mollah daade she?! There is no such thing in Quran and yes the sunnis are right when they say shia is among the most tricky and deceitful creatures who milk people in the name of Islam and Quran although they dont even know whats written in Quran. This sect is all about milking people in all possible ways. Its really sad that sunni scholars while very limited themselves in terms of modernity and human development in the last 1400 years, are still light years a head of shia mullahs :)

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
One of the most ridiculous complaints of shia towards sunnis is that the khalifa after dead of mohammad refused to accept unlimited payment to ale mohammad and members of his tribe (bani hashem)! Shia says mohammads tribe and his family had to be on the payroll of people just because they are ale mohammad while Mohammads closed compatriots and later califate went by quran and told them only needy people of Aale mohammad and his tribe will receive khoms and even then, only in times of war against "kaafaraan". Shia mullahs of course need this payment thing based on blood and stuff to justify their own stance. When they say Mohammad and alle mohammad have to be kept on eternal payroll then the shia mullah who sees himself as gods own representative on earth can make a case for himself aswell and they have done it. Contrary to what its written in Quran, mullah shia wants people to eternally pay khomse kasb o kaar and feed him and his jadd o aabaad through. What a bright and fantastic history we iranians have :)