هدفمند سازی یارانه ها

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Well I do not remember Khatami doing anything about it and he was in charge for 8 years.
WRONG.

شش سال پیش جناح اقتدارگرای امروز، با رد صلاحیت و حذف گسترده اصلاح طلبان و در انتخاباتی که از سوی برخی تحلیلگران اصلاح طلب، اولین انتخابات مهندسی***شده توصیف شد، اکثریت مجلس هفتم را به دست آوردند. آنها در اولین سال فعالیت خود، برای فشار آوردن به دولت اصلاح طلب وقت و نیز با هدف فضاسازی سیاسی به نفع خود در آستانه انتخابات ریاست جمهوری نهم، طرحی را با عنوان “تثبیت قیمت***ها” به تصویب رساندند که هدف آن را جلوگیری از فشار بر اقشار ضعیف عنوان می***کردند.
همان کسانی که امروز داعیه***دار هدفمند کردن یارانه***ها و اصلاح الگوی مصرف جامعه شده***اند، در آن سال برخلاف برنامه توسعه پنج ساله، جلوی افزایش تدریجی قیمت برق، بنزین و دیگر اقلام سوختی را گرفتند تا خود را طرفدار مستضعفان جلوه دهند.

اما آن طرح به هرحال تصویب شد و در بودجه سال ۸۴ اعمال شد. دولت خاتمی که با چند سال تلاش، افزایش تدریجی قیمت سوخت بدون فشار آوردن ناگهانی به مردم را جا انداخته بود، به شدت با طرح اکثریت راست***گرای راهیافته به مجلس هفتم مخالف بود، اما عبدالله رمضان***زاده سخنگوی دولت اصلاحات اعلام کرد که دولت با وجود مخالفت اولیه با این طرح، چون از تصویب مجلس گذشته و به صورت قانون درآمده، آن را اجرا می***کند.

نتیجه را چند ماه پیش وزیر نیروی دولت احمدی نژاد اعتراف کرد. او گفت که طرح تثبیت قیمت ها، با ثابت نگه داشتن قیمت برق، این وزارتخانه را با مشکل شدید تامین منابع رو به رو کرد و باعث فرسوده شدن مضاعف شبکه توزیع برق کشور شد، به طوری که به گفته***ی وی، حدود یک***پنجم برق تولیدی کشور در این شبکه توزیع فرسوده، هدر می***رود. شبیه همین اتفاق در حوزه***های دیگر از جمله صنایع نفت و گاز نیز رخ داد.

اکنون در اولین روزهای اجرای طرح حذف یارانه***ها توسط دولتی که اصلاح طلبان به وضوح در کفایت و تدبیر آن تردید دارند، بازخوانی سخنان دو چهره شاخص اکثریت وقت مجلس در آن زمان، به ویژه از این لحاظ جالب است که هر دوی این چهره***های راست***گرا، در طول سالهای پس از تثبیت قیمت***ها، از بانیان و تصویب***کنندگان طرح های سهمیه***بندی بنزین و هدفمند شدن یارانه***ها بوده***اند.

این سطور را به نقل از روزنامه همشهری روز ۲۳ دی ماه ۸۳ بخوانید:

غلامعلی حداد عادل رئیس مجلس شورای اسلامی گفت: لایحه بودجه ۸۴ که دو روز پیش توسط رئیس جمهور به مجلس تقدیم شد، آخرین بودجه دولت فعلی و اولین بودجه مجلس هفتم در اولین سال برنامه چهارم است که در دستور کار مجلس قرار گرفته است.

وی با تاکید بر اینکه مجلس هفتم به مردم قول داده با فقر و فساد مبارزه کند، تصریح کرد: حال باید صداقت خود را در کاهش فقر و تبعیض نشان دهیم و واضح است در اولین قدم نمی توان به مقصد رسید ولی نخستین قدم را در مسیر درستی می توان برداشت. البته مجلس با طرح تثبیت قیمت ها نخستین قدم را برداشته است و حال که قیمت گاز، برق و تلفن افزایش نمی یابد، مردم می توانند نفس راحتی بکشند.

وی در پاسخ به برخی افراد که این اقدام مجلس را سیاسی می دانند، گفت: اگر انتخابات رئیس جمهوری در پیش نبود، آیا مجلس باید اجازه می داد که بنزین از لیتری ۸۰ تومان به ۳۰۰ تومان افزایش یابد و ناگهان طوفانی از قیمت ها برپا شود؟ آیا چنین وضعی به سود مستضعفان است؟ به هر حال ما مصمم هستیم که با بی انضباطی مالی مبارزه کنیم، چرا که هیچ چیز بیشتر از تبعیض مردم را رنج نمی دهد.

به گزارش خبرنگار پارلمانی، محمدرضا باهنر در روزهای قبل در نامه ای به اعضای فراکسیون اکثریت مجلس با اشاره به این که در جلسات قبلی پیشنهادات شورای مرکزی این فراکسیون برای اصلاح تبصره ۲ طرح تثبیت قیمت ها تصویب نشده، تصریح کرده بود: الزام دولت به سهمیه بندی فرآورده های نفتی به خصوص بنزین در سال ۸۴ به هیچ وجه به مصلحت دولت کنونی، دولت آینده و مجلس شورای اسلامی نیست.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
The argument of Iran economy not having structure and strength to let subsidies vanish is valid but its not a good excuse to let the subsidies be forever.

There are million liters of refined oil being wasted everyday bc our ppl havent yet experienced what it means to pay for oil in market price as other ppl do around the world. and same as electricity, water and other utilities.
The result will be catastrophic unfortunately for many of our struggling compatriot, leaving them as poor as Ethiopians in no time. but I hope instead of nagging, they use this opportunity to find alternative ways of commuting(using bus-metro more often) and waste less energy at home.

But at the same time, we should hold govt accountable to invest in infrastructure(for alternative commuting), and open up their closed doors for private investment(ie.Green Technology investment, energy-efficient auto imports).Then at least some services will be provided to ppl at competitive prices. but AN wont let that, does he?

May 12, 2007
Karubi was offering 75,000 toman each mounth and he was not removing
any "subsit".
Why on the earth should Iranians prefer AN over Karubi?

Oct 18, 2002
Mowj is right. Khatami tried many times to gradually remove the subsidies but majlis (and Shoraye Negahban during the 6th majlis) blocked him every time. In those days opposition to government was "Vaajeb-e Sharee", nowadays it is "Moharebeh ba emam-e zaman".

Jun 18, 2005
Again some folks missed my point.

AN had his own opposition as he was trying to remove the subsidies but he went ahead with it anyway. It not like the parliament has been very supportive of his moves but unlike some other politicians he is not the type of person who is in for a compromise. and like I said sometimes it takes someone like that to bring about change.

Hala Khatami mikhast che kar koneh or remove the subsidies "gradually", it never materialized and god knows how long it was going to take for that gradual removal of subsidies to take their effect anyway.

I am beginning to feel as if change does not come about with compromise or being resigned to your destiny.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

AN had his own opposition as he was trying to remove the subsidies but he went ahead with it anyway. It not like the parliament has been very supportive of his moves but unlike some other politicians he is not the type of person who is in for a compromise. and like I said sometimes it takes someone like that to bring about change.

Hala Khatami mikhast che kar koneh or remove the subsidies "gradually", it never materialized and god knows how long it was going to take for that gradual removal of subsidies to take their effect anyway.

I am beginning to feel as if change does not come about with compromise or being resigned to your destiny.
well since it never materalized, we dont know how long it'd take Khatami to completely remove the subsidies. Considering relatively much better economic situation Iran had at the time, removing subsidies at that time would make more sense than now.

At this time, unemployment is already high, majority are already struggling to make ends' meet, the country is almost bankrupt and this will add further burden for millions of poor ppl. while govt cash in on subsidies without providing any service or making any investment.

Its better than not removing subsidies, but its a make-or-break situation.

May 12, 2007
I personally can hardly see which way we are going after this. For a person who lives in desert this is only an advantage since he/she will get
some money in bank for free. He used to bake his own bread, he never
had electrocity,...
Ordinary people will now have to learn to live with this. They should perhaps learn to bake bread at home or use more potatoes or rice.
For people who should drive a long way to work this is a diaster. High benzin price would probebly means they should stay at home. Think about someone who lives in Gohardasht in Karaj but work at a hospital in the north part of Tehran.
I believe the plan (Hazfe Yarane) has something to do with the sanctions that may be inpossed on Iran. They are trying to teach the people to lower their consumes. But many will be confused. It is not going to be accepted
fast. People will be confused on how they should use their money. Many backers may lose their jobs.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

When KH and the military industrial complex is 100% behind you, as prez you could do basically whatever you like. Majles is a non factor. If KH/Sepah are OK with it they can even open the US embassy tomorrow morning.

Oct 1, 2004
I personally can hardly see which way we are going after this. For a person who lives in desert this is only an advantage since he/she will get
some money in bank for free. He used to bake his own bread, he never
had electrocity,...
Ordinary people will now have to learn to live with this. They should perhaps learn to bake bread at home or use more potatoes or rice.
For people who should drive a long way to work this is a diaster. High benzin price would probebly means they should stay at home. Think about someone who lives in Gohardasht in Karaj but work at a hospital in the north part of Tehran.
I believe the plan (Hazfe Yarane) has something to do with the sanctions that may be inpossed on Iran. They are trying to teach the people to lower their consumes. But many will be confused. It is not going to be accepted
fast. People will be confused on how they should use their money. Many backers may lose their jobs.
I'm being picky, but its inefficient within itself to drive from Karaj to North Tehran. That would be something like a 2 hour commute.
With the metro and 1 bus ride they can be there in roughly 45 minutes.
If anything good will come out of this, its people driving less. We are a nation who love to drive even for a block. This new generation is very lazy.

Oct 18, 2002
True, but it is also quite easy to be bold when you have the biggest thugs in the neighborhood behind you.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
If anything good will come out of this, its people driving less. We are a nation who love to drive even for a block. This new generation is very lazy.
We can't be worse than North Americans in being car-obsessed, but I agree for the low cost of public transportation in Iran and how readily private-taxis will take you places at fairly low fares people tend to have too many cars.

May 12, 2007
I'm being picky, but its inefficient within itself to drive from Karaj to North Tehran. That would be something like a 2 hour commute.
With the metro and 1 bus ride they can be there in roughly 45 minutes.
Metros are being used with full capacity as far as I am concerned. There is no direct metro from gohardasht to Tehran. One or two Taxi should be used to the station in Golshahr. From Gloshahr to a station in Tehran Say Sadeghye. Then a fast bus trip to north Tehran.
I say if traffic is low(early in the morning) then your own car will be more comfortable and faster. Don't you know how many iranians are working mosaferkeshi.

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
حذف یارانه ها؛ استفاده از الاغ در اعتراض به گرانی سوخت

به گزارش دریافتی از تبریز تعدادی از مردم برای اعلام نارضایتی خود از حذف یارانه ها و گران شدن بنزین، با سوار شدن بر الاغ به خیابانها آمدند. چندی پیش نیز یک دانشجوی دانشگاه چالوس با سوار شدن بر الاغ به کمبود بنزین اعتراض کرد.
به گزارش جهان نیوز، وی که دانشجوی کارشناسی ارشد علوم سیاسی واحد نوشهر و چالوس است در اعتراض به کمبود مقدار بنزین با الاغ از نوشهر تا دانشگاه چالوس آمد و الاغ را جلوی دانشگاه بست.

داریم برمی گردیم به زمانی که با اسب و قاطر رفت و آمد می کردیم!
بدنبال اجرای حذف یارانه ها، کرایه های ماشین در شهر چابهار بیشتر از دو برابر شده است، یکی از هموطنان در چابهار گفت، ما اینجا تاکسی خطی نداریم ولی قبلا کرایه ماشین ۱۰۰ تومان می گرفتند الان ۲۰۰۰ - ۲۵۰۰ تومان می گیرند، مردم می گویند داریم برمی گردیم به زمانی که با اسب و قاطر رفت و آمد می کردیم.

Attachments

May 12, 2007
I agree for the low cost of public transportation in Iran and how readily private-taxis will take you places at fairly low fares people tend to have too many cars.
Except that the price of Taxi,Bus and even metroes may also increase as a result of this.
My main question is why do the government do these things. Is the amount of subsitidy equal to the higher price people should pay buying goods? I think the government is going to earn much more.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2004
Amount saved as a result of subsidies’ removal: $100 billion
Amount going to be distributed among people: $10 billion
It is not going to be very difficult to figure out where the saving is going to go. Cash for Hezbollah, Hammas, building schools, hospitals and roads in Lebanon, free oil for Syria, affordable housing construction in Venezuela and of course import of garbage from China.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
هدفمند کردن رایانه یعنی تقریبا تبدیل شدن رایانه به گا یا نه و هدف این گا یا نه مردم ایران اه
یعنی در اصل مردم دارن میشن هدف گا یا نه .
پس نیجه میگیریم که تیتر این پروژه باید باشد
هدفمند شدن مردم برای گا یا نه

May 12, 2007
Amount saved as a result of subsidies’ removal: $100 billion
Amount going to be distributed among people: $10 billion
It is not going to be very difficult to figure out where the saving is going to go. Cash for Hezbollah, Hammas, building schools, hospitals and roads in Lebanon, free oil for Syria, affordable housing constructions in Venezuela and of course import of garbage from China.
I can't think of other reason to why they are doing this.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
The subsidies needed to be removed or the system would have not survived for much longer. Next should be the taxing system in Iran. Now, will this government be able to implement the new system is a whole another story. As some other people already mentioned, Khatami was trying to remove some of these subsidies over 10 years ago.

You know guys after all its all up to people who live it ! I'm very disappointed at Iranian people inside and outside. I came to realize that people inside (maybe) want to be ruled this way. So, let them deal with it. We are outside and will not be effected by this at all. I must say, I was in IRAN, about a month ago, what I saw there was just .......... it made me realize that Iranian people inside do deserve this whole iri thing. Even though my parents were Both American and long ago passed, I was born in "Holy" Shiraz and grow up there till I was 25. That is my land and my love forever. I went back to visit ..... I wish, I didn't ! ....... but what I saw there is what makes me to say these people do deserve what they get. Now, please dont take me wrong, I'm not saying this just because of not wanting to support them or participate. I saw people not caring about their land or what was going on, ...... they do talk about it but at the same time they say "who cares?" I spent two weeks in Tehran, I was invited to more parties than I get invited here in US in a year. My god, I saw fashion, Alcohol, food, .... you name it, in these parties ! How could we be like this ??????? I asked a lot of people when I was there about this "Yaraneh" thing, NOBODY I mean NOBODY gave a dumb about it !!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?????. I read the book "All the Shah's Man" and just recently "Jimmy Carter" ...... and with what I saw after 24 years, I must say, we are not ready and we must pay our dues, this is what we deserve. So Sorry and I'm sad to say, regardless of what will happen or people have to go thru because of this "yarahen" ..... people in IRAN e Aziz unfortunately do deserve what they have and get. So sorry !