♔ Mr ♔ R E Z A ♔ P A H L A V I ♔ is ♔ my representative ♔

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I see you watch her words, I was watching her demeanor as she checked out the smallest thing happening in the room, lol. Found her energetic thou obvious she's depleted. All I was thinking who the fuck is banging that internet blogger activist sensation doubling as a woman. yikuza

No doubt she wants a size slice.
Wow!!!! Seriously wow!! Just for your sake I hope you were drunk when you typed these.

With supporters like you, RP doesn’t need any enemies 😤

He did well today though. He was statesmanlike.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
RP ? He disappeared in thin air.
Let's be honest. A lot of what we want is in the hands of international powers. RP is the face to those changes. On other hand our heritage and roots aren't exactly kindly regarded (we seem to be only ones knowing our history and potentials) to demand immediate worlds attention.

To sum it up average world citizen know us just as another Arabic country with religion issues. They may privately question if we deserve more and I think they do.

A lot needed for long term stable change. RP is a shot in the dark and face for current on and offgoing protests for now.

God forbid what happens if he ain't around. As it is importing Afghanis and Arabs from Iraq with given voting rights solidifies future of mullahs to some degree.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
RP in recent talk emphasized the amnesty idea for IRI people who were not participant in bloodshed.

Masi Ghomi has retracted her view of the past (expressed folkslike Mussavi are asset to uprising and downing the regime) recently and says a total cleansing is in order.

People have put a question to her in regards to sister and brother who are active as basij and how their fate should be decided in this case.

Her flip flopping is unsettling just like her profile.