2 explosions in Tehran

Oct 18, 2002
I think this should remove any doubts...

در قطعنامه ۱۷۴۷ شورای امنیت كه در تاریخ ۲۴ مارس ۲۰۰۷ میلادی تصویب شد، اسم فریدون عباسی دوانی در صدر لیست افرادی قرار گرفته که باید توسط شورای امنیت تحریم شوند. در بخش ضمیمه اول این قطعنامه ( Resolution Annex I) در مورد دکتر عباسی نوشته شده، او دانشمندی است که با انستیتو فیزیک کاربردی در ارتباط است و همچنین عضو ارشد وزارت دفاع ایران است.
and yet he survived, and the other two who were not really high up were killed. Either Mosad is really incompetent or they sent a Palestinian team instead!

Oct 18, 2002
http://jahannews.com/vdcepp8zvjh8ewi.b9bj.html

گفت وگوی تلفنی کوچک زاده با فریدون عباسی
دوشنبه ۸ آذر ۱۳۸۹ ساعت ۱۱:۵۲

نماينده مردم تهران با بيان اينكه با دكتر فريدون عباسي تماس تلفني داشته است گفت كه حال وي بسيار مساعد است و به زودي از بيمارستان مرخص مي شود.

مهدي كوچك زاده نماينده مردم تهران در مجلس شوراي اسلامي كه در خصوص ترور دو تن از اساتيد دانشگاه شهيد بهشتي با خبرنگار پارلماني خبرگزاري فارس گفت و گو مي كرد، اظهار داشت: دكتر فريدون عباسي از دوستان نزديك بنده است وقتي خبر ترور ايشان را شنيدم با وي تلفني گفت و گو كردم.

وي افزود: حال عمومي وي مساعد است و از اين حادثه جان سالم به در برده است و احتمالا به زودي از بيمارستان مرخص مي شود.

نماينده مردم تهران با اشاره به شهادت دكتر شهرياري گفت كه اين اقدامات دشمنان انقلاب اسلامي خللي در عزم و اراده ملت ايران براي فتح قله هاي علمي به وجود نخواهد آورد.

Jun 18, 2005
This is not the work of IR. In both bombings the wives of professors who happened to be also in the car survived. The bombs were meant to take out the driver only. .

Here is more insight from someone who knew him...

شهریاری که امروز ترور شد زمانی که دانشجوی دکترا بود در دبیرستان ما تدریس میکرد و بعد هم که وارد دانشگاه بهشتی شدم استاد مهندسی هسته ای آنجا شده بود. از اونجایی که من دانشجوی فیزیک بودم (نه هسته ای) در دانشگاه سر کلاسای ایشون ننشستم. ولی تا جایی که از بقیه شنیدم در برنامه نویسی بسیار زبده بود.تا جایی که من میدونم ایشون آدمی بود غیر سیاسی و فوقالعاده مذهبی که سواد خوبی هم داشت. برخلاف دکتر علیمحمدی که روحی مخالف و منتقد در برابر حکومت داشت و پارسال ترور شد دکتر شهریاری تو این وادی***ها نبود. تنها تشابه اش با دکتر علیمحمدی این بود که هر دو بسیار با سواد بودن. تا جایی که دانشجوهایی مثل من که روح عصیانگر و منتقدی هم داشتن برای این دو نفر احترام زیادی قایل هستن. من بین قربانیای این دو ترور از نظر شخصیتی کمتر تشابه میبینم برای همینم بعید نمیدونم که ترورها کار دو گروه مختلف بوده باشه

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
This is getting too f$%ed up. Three Physics Scientists assassinated within the past year? I can't really think of a serious motive. Aside from Abbassi, who has survived, the other two were not exactly high up in nuclear technology. And It is hard to believe they were killed just because they were quietly supporting the Greens. Neither had any prominence within the movement or had expressed vocal support. On the other side if it is a foreign country, would they really bother sending assassination teams for second rate employees?

There has to be a lot more behind this. All of a sudden theoretical Physics is becoming the most dangerous research field in Iran!
Deerouz jAn, regime is an expert in manufacturing crisis. They thrive on crisis. They basically eliminated these professors for their title, nuclear physicits, killing two supporters of green is just a bonus, icing on the cake.
Even Mr Meisami (I posted it) quoted a high judicial official that a crisis as big as 1360s was attempted three time before MEK took the bait.
Regime has no limit in trying to stay in power even if it means annahilation of Iran and her people.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
The people who are claiming it was done by IRI , where is your evidence? do you guys know something the rest of the world doesnt know? The fact that one of these scientists was given an award by AN and had links to the IRGC should dismiss any IRI links to the bombings.

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
The people who are claiming it was done by IRI , where is your evidence? do you guys know something the rest of the world doesnt know? The fact that one of these scientists was given an award by AN and had links to the IRGC should dismiss any IRI links to the bombings.
Maziar95 jAn, the evidences are 32 years experience under this regime and thousands of identical trecherrous set ups and lack of any respect for Iran or Iranians in reaching their self-serving goals.
This regime also executed Ghotbzadeh, beat the hell out of Bazargan, and imprisoned Yazdi, and many many others. Circumstancial evidence, yes, unfortunately hard evidence are left to regime to announce and interpret any which way they want to or serve them.

Jun 18, 2005
Mowj, the examples you used do not relate to this case. Here is a question for you.

Who do you believe infected the Iranian enrichment centrifuges with the worm that required them to be shut down?

Regime? To create crisis? Come on...

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Maziar95 jAn, the evidences are 32 years experience under this regime and thousands of identical trecherrous set ups and lack of any respect for Iran or Iranians in reaching their self-serving goals.
This regime also executed Ghotbzadeh, beat the hell out of Bazargan, and imprisoned Yazdi, and many many others. Circumstancial evidence, yes, unfortunately hard evidence are left to regime to announce and interpret any which way they want to or serve them.
I know someone would come back with a post like this . I am talking about evidence not "history" , do you have anything specific ? If you look at the attacks how would this benifit the IRI? it makes them look weak that they cant protect their scientists. Plus like i said one of guys had links to AN and the IRGC , but where is the evidence that the IRI was behind the attacks . I understand the IRI is bad for Iran and we all hate them but lets be reasonable and not make claims when we dont know the full story .

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Mowj, the examples you used do not relate to this case. Here is a question for you.

Who do you believe infected the Iranian enrichment centrifuges with the worm that required them to be shut down?

Regime? To create crisis? Come on...
The worm has nothing to do with murdering Physicists who may have served their useful time. As I said killing "nuclear phisicists" is big headline grabber.
Remember how in early 1970s, they bombed Imam Reza shrine killing dozens to blame it on political groups, or in Kurdistan just several weeks ago.
yes, my friend regime tries to revive the 1360s crisis in different form. Killing these two does not stop enrichment but it serves the regime agenda so perfectly.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This is Mosad's work. They are trying to slow down Iran's nuclear program. Just today AN admitted in a press conference that their enrichment centrifuges went off line due to a worm attack.

In koshtana rabti be regime nadare. Unless these professors were suspected of sharing information.
So you believe that mosad agents on a motorcycle drove on the side of this man's car, attached a bomb to it and detonated it and managed to get away so easily?

It sounds very far-fetched to me. You wait and see, there will be no serious effort on the part of the regime to catch the culprits. This is the regime that prides itself on its intelligence and on catching criminals. Same thing happened a few months ago with another Uni professor killed in fron of his own house. Did they catch anyone? No. It's forgotten about.

Israel wouldn't assasinate like this, sending men on motorbikes. Besides, the assasinated man na tahe piaz bood na sare piaz. He was not working inside Iran's nuclear establishment and hisz death does not slow down the nuclear project one jot. He drove a simple car. I reckon he is just a scapegoat, killed by the regime for other motives.

If it is true and Israel is responsible, then it means they so easily have inroads inside Iran and so boldly too, in broad daylight, in one of the most police states in th world. it's all very unlikely to me.

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
I know someone would come back with a post like this . I am talking about evidence not "history" , do you have anything specific ?
If you are looking for forensic evidence!, regime will delive them in a day or so. They already announce who did it.
West, Israel, US,....
As I said regime has a long history in these matters. Remember Dr Alimohammadi also a physicist but nothing to do with enrichment, just the perfect title. What happened to investigation of Dr AliMOhammadi's murder. And these two also wont make a dent in enrichment but their assasination has enormous benefits for regime.
Manufacture crisis, manufacture enemy to substanciate Vali Vaghih predictions and hopefully also divert attention of mass population form their misery they live in calling it life.

Jun 18, 2005
Mowj, I personally have not seen anything to suggest this was the work of IR and even so if these guys had served their purpose which I doubt, it would have been made sense for the regime to eliminate them in a much more quiet and less public way.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
If you are looking for forensic evidence!, regime will delive them in a day or so. They already announce who did it.
West, Israel, US,....
As I said regime has a long history in these matters. Remember Dr Alimohammadi also a physicist but nothing to do with enrichment, just the perfect title. What happened to investigation of Dr AliMOhammadi's murder. And these two also wont make a dent in enrichment but their assasination has enormous benefits for regime.
Manufacture crisis, manufacture enemy to substanciate Vali Vaghih predictions and hopefully also divert attention of mass population form their misery they live in calling it life.
Your basing yoru claim based on 32 years of IRI just like you said . The MKO also has a history of bombings in Iran during the last 32 years so why dont think its possible that it could be them ? what makes you so sure its the IRI? I think if you were fair regarding this issue you wouldnt dismiss other factors instead of just putting blaming the IRI without any hard evidence.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I dont think it is the monafeghin idiots they are powerless now days, when innocent ppl are killed it is usually the work of a bastard like the regime.
or their brothers (from different fathers but the same mother)!

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Mowj, I personally have not seen anything to suggest this was the work of IR and even so if these guys had served their purpose which I doubt, it would have been made sense for the regime to eliminate them in a much more quiet and less public way.
Manufacturing a crisis is all about publicising the event as loudly as possible. Nothing is more precious in this regime that Mafia's interest. Not Ghotbzadeh, not Ahmad Khomein, not Ahmad Khomeini, not Saeed Imami, not Rafsanjani, not Khatami, not these two poor soles who have been good targets due to their titles... a nice crisis a mere few days more attention grabber and well served tools to eleveate state of security to imminent danger and prepare the thugs and hooligans of basij, IRGC, police into state of lert to fight back a turmoil as the result of elimination of subsidies.
The essence of 32 years IR has been in manufacturing crisis after crisis and this will not be the last of them, just wait...

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Your basing yoru claim based on 32 years of IRI just like you said . The MKO also has a history of bombings in Iran during the last 32 years so why dont think its possible that it could be them ? what makes you so sure its the IRI? I think if you were fair regarding this issue you wouldnt dismiss other factors instead of just putting blaming the IRI without any hard evidence.
MKO has finished long time ago and as Mousavi and others have repeatedly said "let's not revive a dead corpse". Besides, they have neither the logistics or the interest other than buying more hates for themselves. But as I mentioned the regime did explode Imam Reza Shrine killing 40+ and tried to blame it on MKO and years later some offcials during Khatami's era back tracked from earlier claims.
Who would have benefited from running a bus load of prominent writers into canyon in 1370s prior to chain murder of many of them....
Again hard facts will be manufactured by the same regime and media, we use history and circumstancial evidences....

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
You know how I am sure it was not Israel? Because only within minutes of it happening the regime announcements blamed Israel. I mean, how the hell do you know? What evidence do you have other than the same old tired sho'ar of 31 years?

If the regime ays it's Israel, I say it's not. If they say it's night, I am sure it's day!

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
You know how I am sure it was not Israel? Because only within minutes of it happening the regime announcements blamed Israel. I mean, how the hell do you know? What evidence do you have other than the same old tired sho'ar of 31 years?

If the regime ays it's Israel, I say it's not. If they say it's night, I am sure it's day!
Same reason that when a bomb goes off in Iraq or some place else officials quickly blame Al Qaeda.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Same reason that when a bomb goes off in Iraq or some place else officials quickly blame Al Qaeda.
Let's think about this for a moment. If Israel could so easily assasinate people inside Iran, then why go after small potatoes like some University professor who is number Z in the list of importance? Why not go after someone much higher up? Someone who is actually important to the nuclear programme.

I mean come on. Are you saying that someone of that seniority who is so important to the regime's nuclear programme, to the extent that he is a target for Israel, drives himself to work on a Peugeot 206?

baba jam in badbakht ye karmande sadeye dolat bood. hala chera regime mikhast bokoshesh khoda danad.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
no they can't because they cannot blame it on ZIONISTS AND OBAMA to create anti western feelings in Iran.

they are trying to kill two birds with the same stone and instead stepping into PILES OF COW DUNG.

choon digeh khairat e mahz is only limited to 20 percent of the population as opposed to 80 percent of population during the islamic invasion of 1357