2017 AFC Champions League [R]

Nov 24, 2002
Congratulations to Esteghlal Khuzestan, this team wanted to withdraw from the competition due to financial situation, great win.

Nov 24, 2002
Esteghlal and Ali-Ahli(UAE) in half an hour:

Esteghlal Line up:
Rahmati
Heydari-Robson-Padovani-Zakipour
Esmaili-Nourafkan-Ebrahimi-Barzay
Rezaei-Ghorbani

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
$hit man you call that defense Esteghlal of Tehran, WTF blues? @Houmandbahal, you beat me to it and that was not bad, that D was down right criminal.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
One serious attack and we scored. Ridemoonayeh bi khayeh tarsoo. Al Ahli was shit team and we donated 3 points because of not having confidence. Ah ah ah!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So after Esteghlal ties it up, they screw up and give another goal, what a disaster, Esteghlal reedeh. @Payandeh and others I just saw no creative attacking, really like you pinted out one serious attack and Esteghlal scored. They were terrible on D and Rahmati Jeusus dude wow. Esteghlal could have beaten Al Ahli but I would not say we donated the 3 points to them, they played better. Oh and looks like Esteghlal is now the shit team in that group, man this is terrible, I remember when Esteghlal had a good D. I even remember watching the Esteghlal Al Itihad ACL 2001 2-1 win, down from 1-0. Those days are gone and Esteghlal can't even sign transfers, what a disgrace.

Feb 4, 2005
Very unlucky ....never mind they almost got there ,time to dust themselves off and learn from this experience and it to their next games.
Oghab joon this had nothing to do with experience or luck. I blame it 100% on Mansourian for guving too much credit to Al Ahli. Had he asked the team to play half as good as they did in last three games we'd have beaten them easily. Losing games is something and giving away games do dasti something else. Oh and once again dameh CQ garm for not losing a single asian game in ages no matter who the opponent is. Javahereh bara football Iran.