2017 AFC Champions League [R]

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
ای بابا باختن به این عربا دیگه واسه خود بازیکن های جمهوری اسلامی هم عادی شده, شما ها هنوزم اینجا به خاطر یه همچین جریانات روز مره ای گر میگیرید؟

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab joon this had nothing to do with experience or luck. I blame it 100% on Mansourian for guving too much credit to Al Ahli. Had he asked the team to play half as good as they did in last three games we'd have beaten them easily. Losing games is something and giving away games do dasti something else. Oh and once again dameh CQ garm for not losing a single asian game in ages no matter who the opponent is. Javahereh bara football Iran.
Sorry I had no idea they played with that attitude only saw them getting scored on in the last minutes of the game ,they say fear is the brother of death or in this case "loss" .

They should have carried on the way they have been in the league .

yes mate Carlos is a real gem ...

Nov 24, 2002
Persepolis bench is very weak. There is Taremi and then no one. There is no left back and no back up for defensive midfielder and central defenders.
So if one get injured they are fcuked!!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Persepolis bench is very weak. There is Taremi and then no one. There is no left back and no back up for defensive midfielder and central defenders.
So if one get injured they are fcuked!!
Yup, beside our first team, our bench is very weak and bad....

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Pathetic. Pathetic how Iranian teams are content with a draw in their so called "home" games. Perspolis was wasting time after conceding the equalizer. I can't believe the defeatist attitude these guys have. In a country like US this attitude would be considered treason! LOL!

Nov 24, 2002
Pathetic. Pathetic how Iranian teams are content with a draw in their so called "home" games. Perspolis was wasting time after conceding the equalizer. I can't believe the defeatist attitude these guys have. In a country like US this attitude would be considered treason! LOL!
Well it wasn't really home game. Did u see the numbers of Hilal fans vs Persepolis? Lots of Omani went to airport to welcome Hilal team. They are very popular there.
Hilal is the best team of saudi and one of the favorite in west.
I don't call it pathetic