3rd pot. Irans first world cup 2018 Goal

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
It sure makes a difference to be in 3 instead of 4.

This is a very helpful chart. So these are three things we want
1. We want New Zealand to beat Peru
2. We want Greece to qualify
3. We want Tunisia to fail to qualify

The above would eliminate three teams that are above us in seeding

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
This is a very helpful chart. So these are three things we want
1. We want New Zealand to beat Peru
2. We want Greece to qualify
3. We want Tunisia to fail to qualify

The above would eliminate three teams that are above us in seeding
Too late. October ranking in a fre days eill be used to determine the pots.

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
Too late. October ranking in a fre days eill be used to determine the pots.
No Payandeh Jan, the October rankiing will determine the rankings. Which teams actually qualify for the world cup will determine the final pots

As an example, in the unlikely event that New Zealand beats Peru, then that is one more high ranted team that is out. If Greece beats whoever their opponents will be, they will replace a higher ranked team.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
No Payandeh Jan, the October rankiing will determine the rankings. Which teams actually qualify for the world cup will determine the final pots

As an example, in the unlikely event that New Zealand beats Peru, then that is one more high ranted team that is out. If Greece beats whoever their opponents will be, they will replace a higher ranked team.
Where did you come up with this Jafangiyaat?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Dayyos is a man whose wife does shit with others and he knows about it and doesn’t care

دیوث
You sure ?! I though Dayyoos is a man with a big lump of barbari in his mouth who is hailing a cab to take him to Darrous in Gholhak ...

Those hot fresh out of the oven barbaris are hard to resist ,by the time you get home more than half of it is gone ...

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
Where did you come up with this Jafangiyaat?
Which part of my post are you not agreeing with?

Let me try this again. If New Zealand beats Peru, a high seeded team gets knocked out. That means we move one rank up among the teams that qualify for the WC

If you disagree, or even if I am wrong, then respond politely and respectfully, and explain why what I wrote is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 4, 2005
Which part of my post are you not agreeing with?

Let me try this again. If New Zealand beats Peru, a high seeded team gets knocked out. That means we move one rank up among the teams that qualify for the WC

If you disagree, or even if I am wrong, then respond politely and respectfully, and explain why what I wrote is wrong.

Farsheed jAn as I said it is solely based on October ranking which I think it is stupid as there are still teams playing for qualification until Nov 15 and it should be based on Nov ranking but ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_seeding

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
Farsheed jAn as I said it is solely based on October ranking which I think it is stupid as there are still teams playing for qualification until Nov 15 and it should be based on Nov ranking but ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_seeding
But Payandeh Jan, they cannot do the pods until they know which teams are in

I understand they will do it based in the October rankings, but they will have to wait to know which teams are in

What happens if they do the pods in October, put Peru in a pod, and then Peru loses?