AFC Champions League, Group C (MD4), AL AHLI vs SEPAHAN

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Hamashoon ye pokhan. Har timi az iran miyoomad hamin mishod. The funny part is, that i doubt the same saudis who fucked up daaro nadaare footballe iran ro, oonam too do rooz, will be able to over come who ever comes from eastern asia. I would love to see cheshm baadoomis win year in and year out shuting the mouths of all these moslems from west asia no matter if iranian or arab. :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
what horrible two days for Iranain Clubs and we expect our TM to walk over Arab teams

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Hamashoon ye pokhan. Har timi az iran miyoomad hamin mishod. The funny part is, that i doubt the same saudis who fucked up daaro nadaare footballe iran ro, oonam too do rooz, will be able to over come who ever comes from eastern asia. I would love to see cheshm baadoomis win year in and year out shuting the mouths of all these moslems from west asia no matter if iranian or arab. :)
1-5 against Saudi clubs, with the lone win being lucky and undeserved. Albeit, Tiraxtur deserved a tie today.

But this is the reality of how we have gone backward and how they have advanced.

Lets all get excited and start calling them soosmarkhor. How dare they be better than "persians" , plan , invest and rip fruits?

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Disgusting display by Sepahan! Embarassing and weak performance says nothing more of Sepahan and our football in general... Within one week, we had 5 losses and 1 win against saudi clubs, what else are we waiting for? These results are pathetic... perhaps it's time for me to stop following iranian soccer in general! We have officially become a losing nation...

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Disgusting display by Sepahan! Embarassing and weak performance says nothing more of Sepahan and our football in general... Within one week, we had 5 losses and 1 win against saudi clubs, what else are we waiting for? These results are pathetic... perhaps it's time for me to stop following iranian soccer in general! We have officially become a losing nation...

Time to stop following anything Iranian was a long time ago. It's been time for change and leadership for a while now.

Whenever things like this happen, it's best to destruct and build fresh, even if it means destroying some of the current assets. Of course nothing like that will ever happen in Iran and that's why Iranian football will be a mess no matter what lucky or unlucky results Iranian teams achieve.

That's why it kind'a pisses me off when people say "this is all we got, so live with it".

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Time to stop following anything Iranian was a long time ago. It's been time for change and leadership for a while now.

Whenever things like this happen, it's best to destruct and build fresh, even if it means destroying some of the current assets. Of course nothing like that will ever happen in Iran and that's why Iranian football will be a mess no matter what lucky or unlucky results Iranian teams achieve.

That's why it kind'a pisses me off when people say "this is all we got, so live with it".
Soroush jan why don't you do it then ? you want to turn your back to anything Iranian then go ahead , for the rest including me we take it on the chin when we lose and celebrate our wins ,even if they are far and few ....for some giving up on ones nation is not an option .

For God sake , I never heard this before 1979 from anti shah corners that they don't follow anthing Iranian like its football because of politics .