AFC Champions League, Group D (MD4), ESTEGHLAL vs AL HILAL

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
EsEs started the half well and ended it on a high note. One mistake at the back and that's the only thin separating the teams as far as the score line. I'm hopeful for the 2nd half. :)

ALI M.D

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
Montreal
As soon as I saw the first play in the first half I knew SS will not win the half. They played as if they only need a draw but yet they need to win.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Al Rayyan beat Al Ain 2-1 btw!!! So, they temporarily take the 3rd spot in the table ahead of Al Hilal. That means that EsEs will stay in 1st place regardless of the result of this game. If I'm not mistaken, based on the result of that game, if EsEs even ties this game, they're through to the next round.

Abiete :)

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Al Rayyan beat Al Ain 2-1 btw!!! So, they temporarily take the 3rd spot in the table ahead of Al Hilal. That means that EsEs will stay in 1st place regardless of the result of this game. If I'm not mistaken, based on the result of that game, if EsEs even ties this game, they're through to the next round.

Abiete :)
See? It isn't that hard to be optimistic. Hala hey post mikardi Alhelal bord ya har chi be che dard mikhord?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008

من هیچوقت حکمت اینکه بعضی*** از فوروارد***ها از روی هیجده با سر میخوان گل*** بزنن رو نفهمیدم!!

طرف قوس هم به توپ میده تعجب هم میکنه چرا گل*** نشد!! یک مربی*** هم پیدا نمیشه بهش بگه.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

من هیچوقت حکمت اینکه بعضی*** از فوروارد***ها از روی هیجده با سر میخوان گل*** بزنن رو نفهمیدم!!

طرف قوس هم به توپ میده تعجب هم میکنه چرا گل*** نشد!! یک مربی*** هم پیدا نمیشه بهش بگه.
It can be done , I have seen Gholamhosein Mazloomi do it from there , if you can smash it with your forehead from a right type of cross and find the target then it can be as hard as a shot !

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The saudi side is clearly the more dangerous and more decisive team. Its more likely that they score their second before the IR scores the equalizer. lol