Africa cup final

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
حال کردم, این کییروش هرجا میره برنامه ضد فوتبال پیاده میکنه, هر جا هم میره هیچ پخی نمیشه

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Felt sorry for Salah, he really played hard
One of the most overrated players in history. He seems to just having found the right spot at liverpool. Otherwise i dont see how this guy is getting all that praise. He probably lost 90% of the one on one situations with senegal defenders like a kid. They just took him the ball away like you would do with a kid. Fair and square, no chance at all. This guy wouldnt do shit in any german, italian or spanish team.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
One of the most overrated players in history. He seems to just having found the right spot at liverpool. Otherwise i dont see how this guy is getting all that praise. He probably lost 90% of the one on one situations with senegal defenders like a kid. They just took him the ball away like you would do with a kid. Fair and square, no chance at all. This guy wouldnt do shit in any german, italian or spanish team.
He played well in Roma as well. He is good.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
He played well in Roma as well. He is good.
I just dont see anything special about his game. He easily loses sprint duels, he easily loses physical battles, he is not very skillful. He just seems to do many things well without being really outstanding in any area save for scoring. Seems to work at liverpool but to me he is still the most overrated player i have watched playing football in quite some time.

Last edited: