Ali Parvin turns 68

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Update: He married his sister to escape Sarbazi. Add eight to 68 = 76
Wow, I guess some guys will do ANYTHING to avoid military service, but this is really a doozy, I did not notice that. I even mentioned his name, when someone mentioned writing articles about legends. Well, the question I want to ask is after marrying his sister, did he escape military service?" LOL my abs, I can't breathe.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Besides unverifiable age information here, there seems to be a bit of exaggeration if not BS in this article. $500 k offer at that time to a slow non physical unproven At the time player to play In the premier league?
Compare that figure with what Kevin Keegan
Was offered and paid for by Liverpool around same era or even later. The offer , if any, may have actually Been less than 10 percent of what was reported in this article or vatani papers. Personally, I think it was a myth and PR misinformation to counter the legitimate European offers That Ghelich and talebi Had to promote this character. And to spice is up, in this case it was “ nane nosrat “ that didn’t let him go not timsar.
All the makings of a popular Abgooshti movie.

Last edited:

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
Besides unverifiable age information here, there seems to be a bit of exaggeration if not BS in this article. $500 k offer at that time to a slow non physical unproven At the time player to play In the premier league?
Was offered and paid for by Liverpool around same era or even later. The offer , if any, may have actually Been less than 10 percent of what was reported in this article or Catania papers.
First post is from eight years ago. So age is around 76.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Yes, I know that.
The age of overwhelming majority of the players of that era is suspect.
I never forget watching the Asian youth games where bunch of our pashmaloo and over grown boys could not beat the youth of other countries ( until heshmat khan arrived).
Almost every year there was a complaint against Iran at AFC , and often high ranking officials in Iran had to send a letter attesting to the accuracy of the age of these mustaches being under 20!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Was offered and paid for by Liverpool around same era or even later. The offer , if any, may have actually Been less than 10 percent of what was reported in this article or vatani papers. Personally, I think it was a myth and PR misinformation to counter the legitimate European offers That Ghelich and talebi Had to promote this character. And to spice is up, in this case it was “ nane nosrat “ that didn’t let him go not timsar.
All the makings of a popular Abgooshti movie.
ali parvin1.jpg
همانطور که آقا رحیم فرمودند این ۵۰۰ هزار پوند یک دروغ تاریخی هست و این افراد از بی‌اطلاع بودن مردم سؤ استفاده میکنند و اون بلا را بر سر مردم را میاورند .یک روز اینها آن فرد را سلطان میکنند و روز دیگر حمال.و چون هیچ مدرکی هم در دستشان نیست از جمله کیهان ورزشی نیم قرن پیش هر چی میخواهند می‌گویند و مردم نادان باور میکنند.

مبلغ پیشنهادی به پروین فقط ۲۵ هزار پوند بوده و نه ۵۰۰ هزار پوند!!!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
From donyaye Varzeshi 1351:

* پیشنهاد کریستال پالاس .........

دو هفته پس از کسب عنوان چهره ی برگزیده سال ودریافت توپ طلا هفته نامه ی دنیای ورزش , باشگاه صاحب نام کریستال پالاس , جهت انجام یک مسابقه دوستانه برابر سرخپوشان به ایران آمد و این در شرایطی بود که انها چند روز قبل , در رقابتهای باشگاههای انگلیس با یک گل اورتون باشگاه قدرتمند جزیره را مغلوب کرده و در بهترین فرم و امادگی قرار داشتند ...

پرسپولیس آن روز تا دقیقه ی ۷۰ برابر حریف قدرتمند و آماده انگلیسی مقاومت کرد اما از آن پس , با افت بدنی بازیکنانش مواجه شد تا میهمان حرفه ای , بر بازی مسلط گشته و ۳ بار متوالی , دروازه حریف اسیایی اش را بگشاید . نتیجه پایانی این مسابقه ۵ بر ۱ بسود کریستال شد .

پس از \ایان مسابقه , برترام جیمز هد (Bertram James Head ) منیجر باشگاه کریستال پالاس حد فاصل سالهای ۷۳ - ۱۹۶۶ چنین گفت :

.... عجب بازیکن دارید ....... من از بین همه , شماره ۷ را میپسندم او با اینکه قد و قامت بلندی ندارد ولی فوق العاده باهوش و تند و تیز است . میفهمد با توپ چه میکند و چشمانش در همه حال باز هستند و خوشبختانه , این بازیکن از خشونت های بیجا و لحظه ای , برخوردار نیست او تنها بازیکنی بود که در طول ۹۰ دقیقه همواره با توپ خوب کار میکرد و نفوذهایی بموقع داشت اگر این بازیکن شما در کنار یارانی در ردیف خودش قرار بگیرد آنوقت شما هم خواهید دید چه توانایی هایی دارد من حاضرم همین امشب با شماره ۷ ( علی

پروین ) قرار داد ببندم و مبلغی برابر ۲۵۰۰۰ پوند سالیانه به او بپردازم .

منیجر کریستال پالاس همچنین اضافه میکند اگر فوتبال میخواهید باید امثال شماره ۷ تربیت کنید باید سازمان حرفه ای واقعی بوجود آورید اینکه شما دارید آماتور است . البته مرز آماتور . ما بهر بازیکن تیم اصلی هفته ای ۲۰۰ پوند هم میدهیم و اگر آسیب دید به آن میرسیم همانند یک خانواده ....

آبان ۱۳۵۱ - دنیای ورزش شماره ۱۱۳

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Iranian press are the masters of closing empty!

A while ago I read a similar story about our legendary wrestling champion Abdullah Movahed and a few million dollars offer of coaching USA wrestling team which he refused !
I have no doubt that the coaching offer could be genuine but few million dollars ? (dont remember the exact figure) 🤔

At the time such figures did not exist in English football.
It was like 1979 and Trevor Francis who became the first million pound player in England.
Parvin offer was like 1971 or so ,I Don't think even George Best could have asked for half a million at that time.