Ali Parvin turns 68

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
دقیقا پاینده جان.پروین هیچ کاری نتونست بکنه.خاطرم هست در بازی با هلند یک ضربه کاشته به سود ایران از پشت هجده زد.اونقدر بلند زد که باور نکردنی بود.در مقابل هر سه تیم صفر بود.حالا من یک نمونه آن را برایتان میفرستم.از بس تنبل بود رایکف او را به تیم ملی دعوت نکرد.

در این ویدئو شما نقش بسیار ضعیف علی پروین را می‌بینید و بر عکس آن نقش بزرگ ناصر حجازی.ثانیه ۵۰،این ویدئو بجای اینکه خود را در گیر با کرکف هلندی کند او را ول می‌کند تا کرکف با اون شوت مهلک دروازه ایران را تهدید کند.

دقیقه ۱.۳۷ ویدئو حتا به خودش زحمت نداد تا کوبیلاس را تعقیب کند و شوت کوبیلاس با اختلاف کمی از جلوی دروازه ایران به اوت میرود.

یک کاشته هم جلوی اسکاتلند زد که با اختلاف کمی از سه کنج بیرون رفت، حتی آلن راف گلر سوراخ اسکاتلند تشویقش کرد. گزارشگر بی‌بی‌سی جان ماتسون هم تعریف کوچکی ازش کرد و گفت خوب کات داد به توپ.
ولی روی هم رفته همانطور که اساتید من کسری و ناصر گفتند ترکمون زد جام جهانی، طبق گفته ناصر حتی اگه من بازی میکردم اقلا یه جفت پا برای کرکوف و کوبیلاس میرفتم و فوقش یه کارت زرد میگرفتم.

Dec 30, 2014
I am glad he did not go to England (if that really was a possibility). He would be hacked repeatedly and come back to Iran handicapped. Back then, English soccer was little more than Kick and Run for Offense, and Hack and Sack for defense.

At least with staying, he had a few more good years with TM.

Dec 30, 2014
He is the inventor of Ali Asghari style
Back when he became a coach, you did not need much qualifications beyond having played. They basically winged it the whole time. AT least now, some have gone through coaching schools.

One of the other reasons foreign coaches are better suited for TM is that they are not bound by various loyalties and history. They can be more objective in their assessment of players.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
He might of been a great player but overall he is a 2 faced hypocrite. Before the revolution he was mingling with Iranian artist/actors going to discos but after the revolution he started mingling with hezbollahis and going to mosques. I remember Farzin the singer did a interview before he died about how he had a very close relationship with Ali Parvin and other Perspolis players. He even made a song about Ali Parvin and Persepolis before the revolution. After the revolution Parvin cut all communications with him and would not answer his phone calls.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
but I think the offer was made in 1972. that is gonna be 350000.or what ever.
Ok. if the offer was made in 1972 then £1 (in 1972) = £11.6614 (in 2022). hence £25000 x 11.6614 = £291535.

Parvin himself mentioned the sum of 500,000 toman in Minute 6:10 of the clip that i posted here. (post#28)

We should move this discussion to Puzzle Thread. LOOOOL.

My personal idea He was not able to play for crystal palace, because he was not physically tuned for 90 minutes.
And there was no Kish Restaurant in London to serve kaleh pacheh. LOOOOL

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Ok. if the offer was made in 1972 then £1 (in 1972) = £11.6614 (in 2022). hence £25000 x 11.6614 = £291535.

Parvin himself mentioned the sum of 500,000 toman in Minute 6:10 of the clip that i posted here. (post#28)

We should move this discussion to Puzzle Thread. LOOOOL.

And there was no Kish Restaurant in London to serve kaleh pacheh. LOOOOL
This deserves to go to puzzle of the day thread!

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
This deserves to go to puzzle of the day thread!
You already solved the puzzle in your post #23. well done. and credit also goes to Kasra (post #12) with Donyaye Varzeshi 1351 article.

بیست و پنج هزار پوند که با پوند بیست تومن اون موقع میشد پونصد هزار تومان رو کردند پونصد هزار پوند

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
What about his coaching career ? Please comment about that
I was watching this interview with Fathabadi where he was talking about the save Hejazi made against him,

he said something like I hit the ball as hard as I could from close range, Hejazi dived to his left and ball hit his leg and went up to his right spinning up and coming down to go in under the bar and I put my hands up in celebration but Hejazi jumped up from the floor to his right and punched clear over the bar.

He said next day Ali Parvin had both our goalies Soltani and Ghelich try this in training and over about 100 tries none of them could even once save the ball !

Feb 4, 2005
I was watching this interview with Fathabadi where he was talking about the save Hejazi made against him,

he said something like I hit the ball as hard as I could from close range, Hejazi dived to his left and ball hit his leg and went up to his right spinning up and coming down to go in under the bar and I put my hands up in celebration but Hejazi jumped up from the floor to his right and punched clear over the bar.

He said next day Ali Parvin had both our goalies Soltani and Ghelich try this in training and over about 100 tries none of them could even once save the ball !
No kidding, specially Vahid Ghelich

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok and nobody answered my question so that means nobody knows the answer or people are deciding to be snobs.
It is a simple question really, so after marrying his sister, did Ali Dombeh get to waive his mandatory service? Please
tell me after all that, he at least got to waive his service> The way I see it anyone who is willing to marry his sister doesn't need to be in the military,
they need to be in a mental institution. Ask yourself this question, "If I were a general, would I trust someone who married his sister,
with a rifle?"

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
Ok and nobody answered my question so that means nobody knows the answer or people are deciding to be snobs.
It is a simple question really, so after marrying his sister, did Ali Dombeh get to waive his mandatory service? Please
tell me after all that, he at least got to waive his service> The way I see it anyone who is willing to marry his sister doesn't need to be in the military,
they need to be in a mental institution. Ask yourself this question, "If I were a general, would I trust someone who married his sister,
with a rifle?"
Probably he divorced his sister after exempted from military service.

Dec 30, 2014
with a rifle?"

I don't really know the details, and had never heard of this. But from his interview, it sounds like he just found an unexpired birth certificate from a dead female, and took his sister with that birth certificate as a stand-in, and went and got married. So officially, he got married to some deceased person (whose birth certificate he acquired). His sister was used as an imposter or stand-in for the dead person.

In either case, illegal, immoral and unethical. But I have heard wilder stories about what people have done to avoid military service.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I don't really know the details, and had never heard of this. But from his interview, it sounds like he just found an unexpired birth certificate from a dead female, and took his sister with that birth certificate as a stand-in, and went and got married. So officially, he got married to some deceased person (whose birth certificate he acquired). His sister was used as an imposter or stand-in for the dead person.

In either case, illegal, immoral and unethical. But I have heard wilder stories about what people have done to avoid military service.
Personally, I think anyone who does not want to serve in the military and defend their country is a gutless coward. That speaks volumes about your character but yes I too have heard some WILD stores of what Americans did to avoid the war. There were so many idiots in the 60s who got their PHD's just so they could avoid the draft and go to war. There was a rule that if you had over 12 units, they could not draft you. Of course, people were claiming this was racist because most whites went to college and most blacks at the time, did not. I know teachers at Junior High Schools who had a PHD, and they are teaching remedial math.