All threads Re: Dejagah - Please use this thread

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
I agree the IRIFF are not professionals, ashkan had not proven himself worthy of a call to WC squad, although neither were some who did, tattos in general IMO are a low class thing and a bad idea, specialy ones near private areas with the name of a now exlover but many things seem like a good idea when you are drunk out of your ass, even some english speaking people spell it Teheran, Iranian food is supperior to german food but occasionaly you cant beat a good german saussage with german beer specialy while playing grab ass with a german hottie on your lap, Dejagha better stay agha rather than be Dejagooz by crying foul just because he didnt get a call to WC when he didnt do anything to help the team qualify, dream on about the German NT and play like this you just may get a chance with the TM as long as you dont make stupid comments and stay away from es-hali yellow stricks on your head.

Last but not least can you say spellt? I tought it was spelled

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
khashayar24 said:
You know what's ridiculous?
No one of you guys knows Ashkan and his brother Aredeshir,but you take the right to condemn him!

I know him myself because I am living in Germany, he is a gentle guy and speaks fluently farsi,loves iranian food and always says that he is proud to be iranian!
Back to the time he was 18 I met him and asked him about the idea of playing for Iran,he told me it's his dream to do so,but six month before the world cup he got some calls from IRIFF and signalized his willingness to play for Iran and they promised to invite him!He was really excited and got a call every week till the final roster was announced and he didn't even get one chance!
So if someone pulls your leg (IRIFF) and doesn't take you for serious what would you do?
Of course he still loves Iran but respect is the only thing what counts in that case,don't forget he is a professional !
He doesn't need to show you how much iranian he's,he should know himself and he does for sure!
Please don't condemn people without knowing them and the background of their decisions!
I also would love to see him playing for Iran but let's be honest our country and the authorities aren't even half-pro so they are to blame!
PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT!
This is true...besides, we know from an interview and small talk with Daei, that he once said "Oh we have thousands like Dejagah in Iran".

Guys..please...forget about Ashkan playing for Iran. For the love of everything, wish him all the best for his future German career. I really hope to see him do good, no matter for which country.
He has a lot of Sonnenbank Flavour and is the man. But forget the thing with Ashkan and Iran's national team.

P.S. he also has a Berlin tatoo...the guy is actually quite Berlin. That's 100% Sonnenbank Flavour what he got..

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
As long as he is eligable to play, I will call for him to get invited.

I just dont understand why there are 2-3 people here who dont even want us to start mentioning Dejagah and TM in the same sentence.
I dont get it. He is young, he is great and he is still eligable, teachnically, he could play for Iran within a few weeks.

I remeber many members laughing at the thought of Zandi playing for Iran, specially when he played for the German U-23...............

Aug 26, 2005
khashayar24 said:
You know what's ridiculous?
No one of you guys knows Ashkan and his brother Aredeshir,but you take the right to condemn him!

I know him myself because I am living in Germany, he is a gentle guy and speaks fluently farsi,loves iranian food and always says that he is proud to be iranian!
Back to the time he was 18 I met him and asked him about the idea of playing for Iran,he told me it's his dream to do so,but six month before the world cup he got some calls from IRIFF and signalized his willingness to play for Iran and they promised to invite him!He was really excited and got a call every week till the final roster was announced and he didn't even get one chance!
So if someone pulls your leg (IRIFF) and doesn't take you for serious what would you do?
Of course he still loves Iran but respect is the only thing what counts in that case,don't forget he is a professional !
He doesn't need to show you how much iranian he's,he should know himself and he does for sure!
Please don't condemn people without knowing them and the background of their decisions!
I also would love to see him playing for Iran but let's be honest our country and the authorities aren't even half-pro so they are to blame!
PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT!
Personally, I don't condemn him at all. It is obvious he loves his country. However, for whatever reason (considering we didn't know the reasoning) it is safe to say he has turned down playing for Iran.

It's interesting to hear the background stuff about this case and about him getting calls to be invited. Honestly, it would have been quite a divisive decision if he was invited, amongst fans/professionals/TM itself. What is stupid is that Branko didn't play him in a few matches where at least he could have had an excuse to invite someone so late - like Shojaei.

Well, I don't know about the whole story, but it seems Branko alienated more players than we, at first, thought.

OmidS

Ball Boy
Oct 20, 2002
www.contrapuntalnews.com
westwienmaskulin said:
omid jan, just post the link, not the embedded thing..
You got it buddy.

Also, here are his goals from the Austria v. Germany U-21 match.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ET7MZiNNg[/nomedia]

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F90Mc9nrHP4[/nomedia]

And the assist:

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nIQRIw9dgI&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
OmidS said:
here:

[MEDIA][nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ET7MZiNNg[/nomedia][/MEDIA]

[MEDIA] [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F90Mc9nrHP4[/nomedia][/MEDIA]

You just use media tabs and include the link inbetween

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJIFe6gk2s[/MEDIA]

and here'S bushido's new song Sonnenbank Flavour

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYWPA_yEohc[/MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2004
They write "the german-Iranian"....and that Hertha will sign a new contract with him

He seems kauky and self confident, not just on the hairstyle and tatoos then...

Einer freilich war am Wochenende zufrieden - und durfte es auch sein: Ashkan Dejagah (20). Couragierte Leistung, dazu das erste Bundesliga-Tor im neunten Spiel - der Deutsch-Iraner ist in der Bundesliga angekommen. "Er hat schon ein paar Mal bei uns Anlauf genommen, und es hat nicht geklappt", sagt Götz. "Früher spielte er zu kompliziert, er hat sich den Sprung zu den Profis leichter vorgestellt. Jetzt zeigt Ashkan, was er kann." Dejagah sagt, er bekomme "mit jedem Spiel mehr Sicherheit" - die Vergangenheit hat er abgehakt: "Dass mich der Trainer immer wieder zur zweiten Mannschaft schickte, war schwer für mich. Aber es war damals die richtige Entscheidung." Der Form-anstieg des Offensiv-Allrounders wird sich bezahlt machen - Hertha will Dejagahs auslaufenden Vertrag verlängern. "Ashkans Zukunft liegt in Berlin", bekräftigt Hoeneß. "Er weiß, dass wir ihn halten wollen." Ein entsprechendes Signal erging bereits Mitte des Monats an Dejagahs Berater Jörg Neubauer.

Aug 26, 2005
I would like to know what the article says - I can't speak German :D. If anyone could translate the piece it would be appreciated.