All threads Re: Dejagah - Please use this thread

Nov 11, 2006
Kaz said:
I would like to know what the article says - I can't speak German :D. If anyone could translate the piece it would be appreciated.
here's a computer translation so you get the sense :)

One was content certainly on weekend - and could also be it: Ashkan Dejagah (20). Couragierte achievement, in addition the first federal league gate in the ninth play - the German Iranian arrived in the federal league. "it already took few marks with us an approach, and" Goetz did not fold, says. "in former times it played too complicated, it the jump to the professionals more easily thought of. Now Ashkan shows, what he can do." Dejagah says, he gets "with each play more security" - the past he checked off: "that the coach sent, was me again and again to the second crew heavily for me. But it was at that time the correct decision." The form rise of the offensive Allrounders to make paid - Hertha wants to extend Dejagahs running out contract. "Ashkans future lies in Berlin", affirms Hoeness. "he knows that we want to hold him." An appropriate signal was issued already in the middle of the monthly to Dejagahs advisor Joerg new farmer.

ABall

Bench Warmer
Jun 15, 2006
whoknowwwws?
uhm, maybe he saw what happened to Fereydoon Zandi and would rather not play his international carear under a bunch of doofuses who not only don't care about the top players, but also manage to get there country BANNED from international football.

I don't know, but its a negative factor in my book. (besides the story about how the federation never returned his calls).

iman_kh

Bench Warmer
Sep 18, 2005
pesare_shoja said:
here's a computer translation so you get the sense :)

One was content certainly on weekend - and could also be it: Ashkan Dejagah (20). Couragierte achievement, in addition the first federal league gate in the ninth play - the German Iranian arrived in the federal league. "it already took few marks with us an approach, and" Goetz did not fold, says. "in former times it played too complicated, it the jump to the professionals more easily thought of. Now Ashkan shows, what he can do." Dejagah says, he gets "with each play more security" - the past he checked off: "that the coach sent, was me again and again to the second crew heavily for me. But it was at that time the correct decision." The form rise of the offensive Allrounders to make paid - Hertha wants to extend Dejagahs running out contract. "Ashkans future lies in Berlin", affirms Hoeness. "he knows that we want to hold him." An appropriate signal was issued already in the middle of the monthly to Dejagahs advisor Joerg new farmer.
loooooooooool

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
He Loves Iran actually...i remember last year reading an interview that he had done. he loves iranian food and he listen's to persian music if i recall he also visits iran in the summer time. He would of loved to play for TM in the world cup but this interview was done before he joined the german Under-23 team.

By the way the argument about the spelling of Tehran in some countries It's Spelt TEHERAN. In some maps they still spell it Teheran because in the Ww2 thats the way they use to spelt i learned this in my grade 12 history after arguing with my teacher.

dpour

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2006
ABall said:
uhm, maybe he saw what happened to Fereydoon Zandi and would rather not play his international carear under a bunch of doofuses who not only don't care about the top players, but also manage to get there country BANNED from international football.

I don't know, but its a negative factor in my book. (besides the story about how the federation never returned his calls).
Tell me one player who would not want to play for iran , that could play for iran, during the world cup

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
damn right. you guessed it...

Kicker named our very own Ashkan Dejagah Bundesliga player of the week. he was also named man of the match.

Kicker gave him a 2.5 grade, and Hertha Berlin is extending his contract. All of this while our so called "jadoogar" is sitting on the bench every game. can our Maradona of Asia do this....?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=F90Mc9nrHP4

^^^ last time Karimi did that was against Al malakh-gooz of emarat..

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/1385/850907/html/footbal6.htm#s229149
http://www.zendegifootball.com/NewsDetail.aspx?nid=4380
http://jahanefootball.net/
http://www.khabars.net/

read the front pages of these sites my brothas and sisters. recognize that even the iranian media is paying attention. notice on one of them it even says that Branco invited him, than at the last minute uninvited him saying that he didnt think he had anything to add to the team.

^^^ put yourself in his shoes now and imagine getting all psyched up to play for your country, and then the coach just saying, nope, you're not good enough, goodbye.

I also found this interview which he gave to an Iranian site which they asked him if he'd play for Iran. he said "I can see playing for Iran, but right now its 50/50, I wouldnt be able to make a decision unless im invited"
http://www.planet-persia.de/if/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=832&Itemid=117

^^ that retard Branco. the German national teams former coach Michael Skibbe and Bayer Leverkusens current coach is calling for Dejagah to be invited to the German national team, they're giving him the #10 for the u-20's, and Branco says he doesnt believe in his abilities???

jsut goes to show how much of a genius Branco was. now you guys can sit around and throw a party everytime Karimi gets 5 minutes of playing time, but just ask yourself whens the last time an Iranian became Kickers player of the week? we're really doing ourselves a disservice by not paying attention to this guy, ive said this for years now, and about 3 other people on this site used to take him seriously along with me. i dont want to see him in a German jersey in 2010, i dont want to regret anything, and i'll keep this post to say at least i tried.

Makaveli said:
damn right. you guessed it...

Kicker named our very own Ashkan Dejagah Bundesliga player of the week. he was also named man of the match.

Kicker gave him a 2.5 grade, and Hertha Berlin is extending his contract. All of this while our so called "jadoogar" is sitting on the bench every game. can our Maradona of Asia do this....?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=F90Mc9nrHP4

^^^ last time Karimi did that was against Al malakh-gooz of emarat..

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/1385/850907/html/footbal6.htm#s229149
http://www.zendegifootball.com/NewsDetail.aspx?nid=4380
http://jahanefootball.net/
http://www.khabars.net/

read the front pages of these sites my brothas and sisters. recognize that even the iranian media is paying attention. notice on one of them it even says that Branco invited him, than at the last minute uninvited him saying that he didnt think he had anything to add to the team.

^^^ put yourself in his shoes now and imagine getting all psyched up to play for your country, and then the coach just saying, nope, you're not good enough, goodbye.

I also found this interview which he gave to an Iranian site which they asked him if he'd play for Iran. he said "I can see playing for Iran, but right now its 50/50, I wouldnt be able to make a decision unless im invited"
http://www.planet-persia.de/if/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=832&Itemid=117

^^ that retard Branco. the German national teams former coach Michael Skibbe and Bayer Leverkusens current coach is calling for Dejagah to be invited to the German national team, they're giving him the #10 for the u-20's, and Branco says he doesnt believe in his abilities???

jsut goes to show how much of a genius Branco was. now you guys can sit around and throw a party everytime Karimi gets 5 minutes of playing time, but just ask yourself whens the last time an Iranian became Kickers player of the week? we're really doing ourselves a disservice by not paying attention to this guy, ive said this for years now, and about 3 other people on this site used to take him seriously along with me. i dont want to see him in a German jersey in 2010, i dont want to regret anything, and i'll keep this post to say at least i tried.

Dude I can understand your passion toward this guy but you are comparing apples with oranges . he has grown up with this system and considered more german than Iranian but see where karimi comes from and where grew up at ashkan's age.... he is our hero and got a hand of putting our football on the map.... Remember, since the day one football was created no players been able to stay in a constant shape as even Dejagah can be benched for the rest of the season and that's the cpmmon law of football but the question remians if he wants to play for us ?

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Cool down man, drink a glass of cold beverage of your preference and think about it once more; he ain't gonna play for Iran. He just won't, man.

As for Karimi doing that stuff; you know better that he can and has done a lot more magic than that scene (thank god there are 61 versions of each of his moves online) BUT that was past. Now, he is a lazy satisfied player, who is happy to drink Doogh in streets of Munich.

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
Real Madrid said:
Dude I can understand your passion toward this guy but you are comparing apples with oranges . he has grown up with this system and considered more german than Iranian but see where karimi comes from and where grew up at ashkan's age.... he is our hero and got a hand of putting our football on the map.... Remember, since the day one football was created no players been able to stay in a constant shape as even Dejagah can be benched for the rest of the season and that's the cpmmon law of football but the question remians if he wants to play for us ?
i understand. i understand. i understand. yes where you grow up has alot to do with it, and karimi is where he is with more odds stacked against him, but thats a philosophical debate. relative to eachother, you cant be content wiith where karimi is. and you have to be proud of dejagah, no matter how much u hate his looks, no matter how much you hate him, no matter how much you hate me. i wish people here spent half the time wanting him that they did on Zandi. but theres a difference between Zandi and Dejagah. Dejagah can make the German national team, while Zandi couldnt. but Dejagah is dark skinned, and Iranians dont like that

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
MohammadLin said:
Cool down man, drink a glass of cold beverage of your preference and think about it once more; he ain't gonna play for Iran. He just won't, man.

As for Karimi doing that stuff; you know better that he can and has done a lot more magic than that scene (thank god there are 61 versions of each of his moves online) BUT that was past. Now, he is a lazy satisfied player, who is happy to drink Doogh in streets of Munich.

dont worry mohammad jan, i got my bottle of bacardi right next to me. but i've followed him closely for years now, i think i have a better understanding of him than you, but i could be wrong. go back and watch those videos, if you can find me one instance where he dribbles past 6 players from a decent team and scores, than esmamo avaz meekonam.

Nov 24, 2002
Makaveli said:
As i said before i am happy for him.
As other said i also dont see him play for Iran , if it happen , then is good thing and i wish him the best
ABout karimi , karimi gave us more joy moments than bad ones , sad is we can see always the emty half of glasses and this is how we are( maybe inc my self!) . Karimi never was a hardworker player , the ones who dreamed to see him become a superstar are the one who bash him right and left now , this is how karimi was always , even if he was in best condition he would say his goodbye to football soon or late ! But still he gave us alot of good moment , i said that manytime , ask a non iranian crazy soccer fan and the first thing he mention about our football is 1) Ali Daei 2) Ali Karimi ..

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
He's not even considered an Iranian player the same way we care about hashemian, mahdavikia and karimi. he's basically a german player who has persian roots It's done, he'll never play for Iran so just let it go..

dpour

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2006
Makaveli said:
dont worry mohammad jan, i got my bottle of bacardi right next to me. but i've followed him closely for years now, i think i have a better understanding of him than you, but i could be wrong. go back and watch those videos, if you can find me one instance where he dribbles past 6 players from a decent team and scores, than esmamo avaz meekonam.
your drinking underage? I better tell your mom

dpour

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2006
Makaveli said:
How bout the picture of the freakin 9 irish players on him? That doesnt count and that game actually counted for something. It wasnt some u-21 malakh gooz team.

Aug 26, 2005
Makaveli said:
i understand. i understand. i understand. yes where you grow up has alot to do with it, and karimi is where he is with more odds stacked against him, but thats a philosophical debate. relative to eachother, you cant be content wiith where karimi is. and you have to be proud of dejagah, no matter how much u hate his looks, no matter how much you hate him, no matter how much you hate me. i wish people here spent half the time wanting him that they did on Zandi. but theres a difference between Zandi and Dejagah. Dejagah can make the German national team, while Zandi couldnt. but Dejagah is dark skinned, and Iranians dont like that
Of course you can't be content with where Karimi is - but that's just the biggest compliment to Karimi. He is at Bayern, for most players in the world that is a dream and is enough. However, for Karimi, since we know he has so much potential and is such a talent, we are disappointed for him. Dejagah we are proud of for just starting to show his potential. There is a huge difference and comparing is almost irrelevant, they're in different places of their career. But Karimi is IRAN'S hero, Dejagah you can't say that for, really.

Anyway, aziz, the guy said he doesn't want to play for Iran anymore and is concentrating on the German national squad. Floating around these articles on forums isn't going to get as much attention as him playing well. If I were you, a big fan of Ashkan, I'd try to talk to some big-heads in Iran and talk to Ashkan as well about playing for Iran.

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
Kaz said:
Of course you can't be content with where Karimi is - but that's just the biggest compliment to Karimi. He is at Bayern, for most players in the world that is a dream and is enough. However, for Karimi, since we know he has so much potential and is such a talent, we are disappointed for him. Dejagah we are proud of for just starting to show his potential. There is a huge difference and comparing is irrelevant, they're in different place of their career. But Karimi is IRAN'S hero, Dejagah you can't say that for, really.

Anyway, aziz, the guy said he doesn't want to play for Iran anymore and is concentrating on the German national squad. Floating around these articles on forums isn't going to get as much attention as him playing well. If I were you, a big fan of Ashkan, I'd try to talk to some big-heads in Iran and talk to Ashkan as well about playing for Iran.
go read my post on the page before this. and yeah ive talked to alot more people than u can imagine, in iran.