ALL Updates on today's historic march here!!

May 12, 2007
Abed,
He is an IRI propagandor. Mosavi knows if it is shown and proven that
they have cheated the whole system will be incredible and he is not
exactly fan of a system change himeself.
Some of you love sardard.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Which part of my comments are hypocritical?
Your hypocrisy is in ignoring all the crimes of those like Burrito and Poop and their partners like Tezbeh Yazdi and Jannati, ignoring the crimes against peaceful demonstrators just recently, ignoring the obvious huge in-you-face displays of fraud in this election, and instead criticizing the people for demonstrating and "yelling."

Your obvious bias, despite sounding more intelligent than Ashtar's, is simply like the difference between Rumsfeld and Bush. They both have the same types of lies and deceptions in what they've said, but Rumsfeld made it sound much more intelligent.

Now please tell us about the "known knowns and unknown unknowns." We still won't be deceived, and more importantly, most Iranians aren't deceived either. We're tired of all these lies of the last 30 years and the way people like you so conveniently ignore all the crimes without shame.

It might take 10 years but Burrito and his likes are going down the toilet of history. The people have finally woken up.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
You're finally showing your true colors. But the people will end up showing you the truth, whether you accept it or not. Simple, you are a hypocrite with all your talk of rule of law and ignoring how much Poop and Burrito have broken this law many times over. You have no shame and no matter how many paragraphs or pages you try to deceive us with, nobody but Ashtar and a couple other hizbollahis will accept your words. You and your likes are the minority inside and outside of Iran and you're only becoming a smaller and smaller minority as each day goes by.

We don't need to yell by the way. We will simply show ourselves without fear.

Simple ken has upped his tone.

It seems his job interview as Election Analyst at AN office went well, right Ostad SK? ;)

Afterall, all they need a SALAVATI degree, a fake letter from Oxford like Dr. Kordan did. :D

BTW since you are so much into polls, here's a poll by zionists:

discuss it in the right thread:
[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=58720"]A "reliable" poll for Simple Ken - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]

However, what do we know, SK is still undecided. :15:

Jun 7, 2004
Abed,
He is an IRI propagandor. Mosavi knows if it is shown and proven that
they have cheated the whole system will be incredible and he is not
exactly fan of a system change himeself.
Some of you love sardard.
This is being lost on some. Mousavi is not exactly Thomas Jefferson. However, this is an excellent opportunity to ensure that not only Iran is rid of Ann and his obash Sepahi friends but that the Islamic Republic itself realizes that it or no one else can just step on people without paying a heavy price.

These obash people have all just become to used to thinking that they can do whatever they like.

Mar 2, 2003
Baba Ken joon, bikhial. You do your thing, we do ours. It's obvious we're not going to convince you, neither are you convincing us. We think you have to be blind and deaf not to know there was fraud and you apparently disagree. Beh gholeh naneh jooneh karroubi to boro si khodet ma ham si khodemoon.
I like the proposition tested, by the best means available to test these things, namely a scientific poll of the population to see who they voted for in the elections. Many of you don't. Fair enough. Each side can instead take to streets and have the issue decided that way!

I don't mind, btw, holding a "re-election". I just don't think that is realistic or feasible. But I do mind someone declaring himself the "winner" because he has people who would support that declaration.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
ok guys.. take it easy..

i just got off the phone to my brother in manchester.. he said there was a demonstration there too.. i asked him if he joined and he said no... and then i realise that he doesn't believe in the whole thing.. i trust him to be trying to use his best judgement but he says as far as he is concerned there is no real concrete evidence that AN didn't win the election or may be even won it but then exaggerated the numbers to make fun of his opponents.. now my brother is very smart.. and also honest.. and that is genuinely what he thinks.. i guess some people just think different to us!

May 12, 2007
This is being lost on some. Mousavi is not exactly Thomas Jefferson. However, this is an excellent opportunity to ensure that not only Iran is rid of Ann and his obash Sepahi friends but that the Islamic Republic itself realizes that it or no one else can just step on people without paying a heavy price.

These obash people have all just become to used to thinking that they can do whatever they like.
They actually provocated people this time. The turn out was 85%. Last election it was 65 %. Every one knows where the extra 20 % are comming from. Then they come out and say it has been a historical election and the 20% is gone to AN. Boy I understand Iran is boiling.

Please stop replying to polluting posts by certain people. Focus on the ongoing events, not what others see in their illusion. This is how they've managed to keep people uninformed for centuries.

Put them in your ignore list and be done with it. There's no reason to waste your positive energy on them

Jun 18, 2005
Ayatollah Saneei has written a letter to Mosuavi throwing his support behind him!

This is a part of that letter:

بسمه تعالی
دوست مکرّم و يار و فرزند امام خمينی (سلام الله عليه)
جناب آقای مهندس ميرحسين موسوی (دام عزه)
بعدالتحيه والسلام؛

نامه دردمندانه، انسانی، اسلامی و ايمانی جنابعالی را دريافت کردم، اميد آن داشتم که انتخاب شما با کوله باری ازتجربه و تعهد و دعای امام امت (سلام الله عليه) وياران با وفايش، شادی مردم فهيم وآگاه ايران اسلامی را دوچندان کند. اما صد افسوس که چنين نشد، يقين بدانيد که احقاق حقوق و احترام به رای مردم و صيانت از انتخاب آگاهانه ملت که درمتن نامه شما به خوبی نمايان است تنها از طريق آگاه نمودن همه انسانها و ادامه آن امکان پذير است.

و اگر می پنداشتم که با تذکّر اينجانب گره ای ازمشکلات فعلی رفع می شد حتما به چنين امرمقدس و لازمی اقدام ميکردم، تا شک و شبهه به وجود آمده درانتخابات و آرای مردم مرتفع گردد.

لکن با همه مشکلات و شرايط موجود چون باب دعا و توجه به خداوند بدون حجاب و مانع است و درهر زمان بشر می تواند با او ارتباط برقرارنمايد برخود لازم می دانم که برای شما وهمه مردان و زنان اين مرز و بوم و استمرار اهداف مقدس نهضت و جمهوری اسلامی امام خمينی (سلام الله عليه)- که همان اسلام ناب طرفدار کرامت وحقوق انسانهاست - دعا نمايم، برماست دعا و بر اوست اجابت.

در خاتمه همه ملت را به آرامش و حفظ نظم دعوت می نمايم تا بتوانند حقوق و مطالبات خود را که از اعظم آنها رای و انتخابشان می باشد از مجاری قانونی و آگاهی دهنده عينيت بخشند .

و اميدوارم در اين موقعيت حساس و بهت زدگی جمعيت ها و توده هايی از مردم بتوانيد با توکل به ذات باری تعالی و حمايت توده های مردم و دانشگاهها و روحانيون معظم از جمله مجمع روحانيون مبارز تهران و مجمع محققين و مدرسين قم ـ که همه آنها ازبزرگان علم و تحقيق ميباشندـ و صدها و هزاران بزرگ ديگر از حوزه های قم و سايرحوزه های علميه (حفظها الله عن الحدثان) با حفظ طمأنينه هميشگی، همبستگی و وحدت ملت و حقوق آنها را تامين نماييد که تنها عامل سعادت، اتحاد و وحدت کلمه وکلمه توحيد«لااله الاالله» است .

دوشنبه ۲۵/۳/ ۱۳۸۸هجری شمسی
مطابق با ۲۱جمادی الثانی ۱۴۳۰هجری قمری
قم المقدسه - يوسف صانعی

http://news.gooya.com/politics/archives/2009/06/089279.php

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
ok guys.. take it easy..

i just got off the phone to my brother in manchester.. he said there was a demonstration there too.. i asked him if he joined and he said no... and then i realise that he doesn't believe in the whole thing.. i trust him to be trying to use his best judgement but he says as far as he is concerned there is no real concrete evidence that AN didn't win the election or may be even won it but then exaggerated the numbers to make fun of his opponents.. now my brother is very smart.. and also honest.. and that is genuinely what he thinks.. i guess some people just think different to us!
abouzar-jaan, I'm sorry, but even though I believe that your brother is very smart, in this regard his statements are not so intelligent

Ask him how it was that Mousavi lost his own home town in Iranian Azerbaijan, or how Karoubi got 15 votes total in a town where he had a campaign staff of 25 people. Or ask about this other town in Iran where there were exactly 5000 votes for Poop, exactly 2000 for Mousavi, and none for the others or spoiled ballots. Ask him about the straight-line graph that shows that as the counting goes on throughout the country, there is a constant 65% support for Poop everywhere, including in Azerbaijan, Lorestan, and Khuzestan where the other 3 are from. Also ask him how almost every poll conducted before the election, including one that had a sample size of 14,000 people from around the country, showed Mousavi either slightly ahead or significantly ahead.

I think if your brother was in Iran he would've felt the reality on the ground and how many people voted, even if they never voted before, for Mousavi because they were sick of the lies and ugliness of Poop and his shaming of Iran.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
notes sourrounding today's march:

مسجدی که قرار بود میرحسین آنجا سخنرانی کند و از میکروفون آن استفاده کند توسط لباس شخصی ها تصرف شده بود

میرحسین مجبور شد از بالای یک خودرو و توسط بلندگوی دستی سخنرانی کند

میرحسین موسوی امروز در سخنرانی اعلام کرد که تا آخر ایستاده است و در این زمینه به کمک مردم هم نیاز دارد

Oct 20, 2003
I like the proposition tested, by the best means available to test these things, namely a scientific poll of the population to see who they voted for in the elections. Many of you don't. Fair enough. Each side can instead take to streets and have the issue decided that way!
I find it hard for any scientific poll to prove to me that there are not even 1% of the population who would like to get 70,000 toman a month ;).

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Focus on the ongoing events, not what others see in their illusion. This is how they've managed to keep people uninformed for centuries.
I agree. I'm just fed up with all the lies of a couple people on this site. Maybe they don't realize that just like the fact that they're a small minority here on a site where anyone from around the world, including Iran, can join, they are also a minority in Iran itself.

Kudos to you and the ISP staff for not going down the route of the heroes of these delusional people and banning them. If the opposite was true and they were moderators, I'm almost certain this forum would have no more than 4-5 members total.

I'll do my best to stop debating those who think 2+2 = 22.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
abouzar-jaan, I'm sorry, but even though I believe that your brother is very smart, in this regard his statements are not so intelligent

Ask him how it was that Mousavi lost his own home town in Iranian Azerbaijan, or how Karoubi got 15 votes total in a town where he had a campaign staff of 25 people. Or ask about this other town in Iran where there were exactly 5000 votes for Poop, exactly 2000 for Mousavi, and none for the others or spoiled ballots. Ask him about the straight-line graph that shows that as the counting goes on throughout the country, there is a constant 65% support for Poop everywhere, including in Azerbaijan, Lorestan, and Khuzestan where the other 3 are from. Also ask him how almost every poll conducted before the election, including one that had a sample size of 14,000 people from around the country, showed Mousavi either slightly ahead or significantly ahead.

I think if your brother was in Iran he would've felt the reality on the ground and how many people voted, even if they never voted before, for Mousavi because they were sick of the lies and ugliness of Poop and his shaming of Iran.
ok just to clarify.. he doesn't support poop or burito or any of them.. he is more like one of those that thinks they're all the same.. but anyway.. he says he may have won overall but changed the margin or specifically their cities to rub it in... about the graph.. i don't know if you seen the article but that in itself doesn't mean much APPARENTLY as the obama count produced the same graph pretty much! obviously you know my own position and it's the first time i bothered voting myself and i KNOW what the result was.. but i'm just saying some people can still be honest and logical and see it different to how we do .. and it's not even necessarily regime supporters who would see it that way!

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I find it hard for any scientific poll to prove to me that there are not even 1% of the population who would like to get 70,000 toman a month ;).
IP, jaan, I think he's right. We should have Mokhaberat do the scientific poll via SMS while they turn the system on temporarily for 5 minutes at an unannounced time. Each candidate has to sing 3 songs and Ryan Seacrest should host the show. Additional commentary provided by Simon Cowell. Furthermore, Mokhaberat should be in charge of tallying the vote.