An agreement has been reached with Iran on its nuclear program.

May 12, 2007
Victory for Both Sides :)

دوستان سلام

ساعت چهار بامداد یکشنبه به وقت ژنو (شش و نیم به وقت ایران عزیز) است. به یاری خدا، مقاومت و صبر و متانت شما ملت بزرگ به نتیجه رسید و مذاکرات با موفقیت پایان یافت. غنی سازی به رسمیت شناخته شد. فعالیت ها ادامه خواهد یافت و تحریم ها در سراشیبی قرار گرفت. امروز بیش از هر زمان همدلی و همبستگی ملی ضروریست.

Kerry said Iran will have "zero" 20 percent enriched uranium in six months under the deal announced Sunday.
CNN :
Kerry: "This first step, let me be clear, does not say that Iran has a right to enrich uranium."

CNN Comment:
Contradicting Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, Kerry also said the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons does not grant Iran the right to enriched uranium.

Seems like something was lost in translation ;)
The good translations is that Rohani should halt the enrichment process but is allowed to give fake info to the leader and Media.

May 9, 2004
Your post starts with a big AGAR, which means you don't know anything yet.

ps

Reports indicate that "right" is specifically NOT in the agreement.
جناب
همین که قبول کرده اند ایران تا حد 5 درصد غنی سازی کند یعنی به رسمیت شناختن حق غنی سازی اورانیوم در ایران است
یعنی شما فکر میکنید این همه ساز و نقاره زده اند برای تخته کردن درهای نیروگاهای اتمی بوده ؟
:1:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
رسما به گا رفتیم. روحانی / ظریف مچکریم.
:)
کسانی که فکر میکنن این توافق به نفع ملت ایرانه، واقعا مغزتون رو آخوندا خوردن. ۳۵ سال گذشت شما مثل تک سلولیها فکر میکنین
with all due respect behrooz jan ,but why would you think like this ? it is a historic day for our nation if you think of the welfare of 75 M Iranians , while saving face and our dignity we managed to bring the world powers to come and negotiate and compromise with us on relatively equal terms , they have directly or indirectly have recogdnised Iran's right to nuclear energy which included enrichment to not more than 5 percent .

after years of mismanagement and disasters caused by AN & co we are witnessing a new era in our politics that was directly caused by the will of millions of Iranians in electing Rohani as president , this is a great day for Iranians who enforced their will and a new beginning into a long road to peaceful reform in our country .

I am thankful to Rohani and zarif for their efforts in achieving all this and wish them every success to fulfill the rest of their promises to the nation .

May 9, 2004
with all due respect behrooz jan ,but why would you think like this ? it is a historic day for our nation if you think of the welfare of 75 M Iranians , while saving face and our dignity we managed to bring the world powers to come and negotiate and compromise with us on relatively equal terms , they have directly or indirectly have recogdnised Iran's right to nuclear energy which included enrichment to not more than 5 percent .

after years of mismanagement and disasters caused by AN & co we are witnessing a new era in our politics that was directly caused by the will of millions of Iranians in electing Rohani as president , this is a great day for Iranians who enforced their will and a new beginning into a long road to peaceful reform in our country .

I am thankful to Rohani and zarif for their efforts in achieving all this and wish them every success to fulfill the rest of their promises to the nation .
جناب عقاب البرز
همه مثل جنابعالی فکر نمی کنند !ا
بعضی ها هستند که می خواهند همیشه اب گل الود باشه تا به ماهیگیری بپردازند
اگر ایران یک دندگی کرد می گویند وای ای داد و بیداد الان بخاطر یک دندگی اینها مردم ایران را زیر تحریم می برند و جنگ می شود و چه و چه
اگر ایران ملایمت نشان داد و به توافقی رسید که به نفع مردم ایران است و خطر جنگی که اینها در سر می پروراندن و می خواستند با ببلانسبت ک*ر امریکایی داماد شوند رفع شد
می ایند و هزار ایراد می گیرند
الان همه از این توافق میان غرب و ایران خوشحال هستند
بجز عربستان و اسرائیل
و همین عده ای که عملا در خط اسرائیل و عرب ها هستند
و جالب اینجاست که ادعا می کنند از عربستان خوششان نمی اید
خنده دار نیست ؟!!!آ
امروز یکی از مسئولان عربستان با بی بی سی به زبان عربی گفتگو می کرد و چنان از این توافق میان ایران و غرب ناراحت شده بود که اروغ می زد
حالا او عرب است و چشم ندارد موفقیت ایرانی را ببیند
برخی که اسم ایرانی بودن را یدک می کشند چرا ناراحت شده اند ؟
در عمل غرب در این توافقنامه حق غنی سازی اورانیوم برای ایران را بعد از این همه سال که زیر بار نمی رفتند قبول کرده
و ایران هم قبول کرده که این نیروگاهایش زیر نظارت شدید قرار بگیرند
که به نظر من این یک پیروزی هم برای غرب است که از دست یافتن ایران به بمب اتم جلوگیری میکند
و هم برای ایران که در این مدت تلاش می کرد که حق غنی سازی صلح امیز ایران را به رسمیت بشناسند
حالا چرا اسرائیل و عربستان و برخی از رفقا اینجا ناراحت هستند را

عاقلان دانند

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Bebinam chizi zadi too rag Oghab? In mataalebe velarm chiye to migi aakhe?
Glenmorangie ............! smooth as a baby's bum , makes one quite merry !

considering the situation we were in and plight of 75 M Iranians under sanctions I think it is a great achievement , never mind what me and you like as ideal for our country , in the meanwhile 75 m people need to live and have a decent standard of life .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
جناب عقاب البرز
همه مثل جنابعالی فکر نمی کنند !ا
بعضی ها هستند که می خواهند همیشه اب گل الود باشه تا به ماهیگیری بپردازند
اگر ایران یک دندگی کرد می گویند وای ای داد و بیداد الان بخاطر یک دندگی اینها مردم ایران را زیر تحریم می برند و جنگ می شود و چه و چه
اگر ایران ملایمت نشان داد و به توافقی رسید که به نفع مردم ایران است و خطر جنگی که اینها در سر می پروراندن و می خواستند با ببلانسبت ک*ر امریکایی داماد شوند رفع شد
می ایند و هزار ایراد می گیرند
الان همه از این توافق میان غرب و ایران خوشحال هستند
بجز عربستان و اسرائیل
و همین عده ای که عملا در خط اسرائیل و عرب ها هستند
و جالب اینجاست که ادعا می کنند از عربستان خوششان نمی اید
خنده دار نیست ؟!!!آ
امروز یکی از مسئولان عربستان با بی بی سی به زبان عربی گفتگو می کرد و چنان از این توافق میان ایران و غرب ناراحت شده بود که اروغ می زد
حالا او عرب است و چشم ندارد موفقیت ایرانی را ببیند
برخی که اسم ایرانی بودن را یدک می کشند چرا ناراحت شده اند ؟
در عمل غرب در این توافقنامه حق غنی سازی اورانیوم برای ایران را بعد از این همه سال که زیر بار نمی رفتند قبول کرده
و ایران هم قبول کرده که این نیروگاهایش زیر نظارت شدید قرار بگیرند
که به نظر من این یک پیروزی هم برای غرب است که از دست یافتن ایران به بمب اتم جلوگیری میکند
و هم برای ایران که در این مدت تلاش می کرد که حق غنی سازی صلح امیز ایران را به رسمیت بشناسند
حالا چرا اسرائیل و عربستان و برخی از رفقا اینجا ناراحت هستند را

عاقلان دانند
the fact that netanyaboo and saudis are not happy with this deal is a proof of great achievment for Iran . notice I did not say Israel ,becuase I don't think the majority of Israelis share the view of their prime minister , just as the majority of Iranians have no problem with them .

May 12, 2007

First of all Rohani was also negociating with US during AN's presidency and was arguing the same way as AN ordered that time. Second the removal of santions is not at that level that helps ordinary people but Sepah since after the coup Sepah owns the country. You have not been able to buy ticket to Iran by Iran Air so many years but Pegasus arranged cheap flights to Iran. Now Iran air will be allowed to fly out of Iran you can buy ticket at Iran air the Price is 3 times more than pegasus.
Sepah gets rich you and I will lose more Money. When travelling to Iran your Money are less worth since the dollor has less value. How about Iranian inside? Why are you hoping they are going to get welfare?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada

That would have been all fine and dandy Shahryar jaan, except we didn't save face or our dignity and this arrangement has absolutely no benefit to the 75 million regular Iranians - at least not in the next 6 months. As they say, the devil is in the details:

For nearly a decade, we insisted that Uranium enrichment to the 20% level is our right - that was the whole sticking point of this saga. We spent billions of dollars installing and running centrifuges to get 200 kg of 20% enriched Uranium. This stance cost the lives of Iranian scientists and resulted in sanctions that cost the Iranian economy tens of billions of dollars. What did we get in return for this? A $7 billion USD sanctions relief for 6 months - the exact equivalent of how much Iran provides in aid to Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas in 6 months!!! An analogy for this would be having a whole baseball bat shoved in our wazoo and now that they pulled out 2" of it, we think we're all dignified while bending down with 2" of the handle sticking out! ;)

If the intention was to enrich Uranium to 5%, we did not need t o go through a decade of this to begin with - that option was always on the table. Another major blow for Iran and Iranians is that the construction of the heavy water reactor at Arak has been frozen. Not that it was on schedule to begin with or I'm concerned about the billions of additional dollars we've lost by delaying its connection to the grid. But, this simply sets a VERY bad precedence that other nations can tell us where, when and how we can produce electricity. We started with Uranium, but now we have to get permission to produce electricity too!

The most concerning in all this is of course Khamenei's statement that "This can be the basis for further intelligent actions. Without a doubt the grace of God and the prayers of the Iranian nation were a factor in this success." If all of this is the definition of "intelligent actions" and "success", God help us all! Another concerning issue is that the Americans, who believe it or not were preventing a total melt down in the ME by keeping the Israelis and Saudis at bay, just lost the respect of those two nations and will likely not have any leverage with them going forward. We're left in a region of hungry wolves, bent on the floor with a bleeding ass supporting a baseball bat and ruled by a bunch of three legged dogs. The imagery is NOT pretty.

Of course, I appreciate the other view that IF we lived in a PERFECT world this would eventually lead to the lifting of all sanctions IF the agreement was adhered to and IF Iran's economy was fully opened, it would help the creation of civil institutions and IF the economy and those civil institutions were stronger we would embark on a path of democracy. But we have been down that road of if's already, haven't we? And none of those calculations proved to be correct, did they? Our leaders have shown over and over again that a higher cash flow only strengthens their hold on our nation and after their pockets are filled up and "Setad" becomes stronger, it will divert the remainder of those funds to the regime's proxy agents in the region. Very little money will flow down to the average Gholi while the regime views its destabilization of the region as "intelligent actions" bringing success.

I hope I'm wrong about that last paragraph, but unfortunately I have seen nothing from the IR to suggest there's one shred of reality behind that scenario... simply wishful thinking on our part.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
First of all Rohani was also negociating with US during AN's presidency and was arguing the same was as AN ordered that time. Second the removal of santions is not at that level that helps ordinary people but Sepah since after the coup Sepah owns the country. You have not been able to buy ticket to Iran by Iran Air so many years but Pegasus arranged cheap flights to Iran. Nor Iran air will be allowed to fly out of Iran you can buy ticket to at Iran air the Price i 3 times more than pegasus.
Sepah gets rich you and I will lose more Money. When travelling to Iran your Money are less worth since the dollor has less value. How about Iranian inside? Why are you hoping they are going to get welfare?
Not during AN's presidency but during Khatami's , they made good progress but GW Bush was having none of it , this is what john kerry mentioned this morning too that we failed to reach an agreement with Iran during bush admin when Iran had about 600 centrifuges and today they have 19000 . after Iran helped US in Afghanistan and Iraq two weeks later Bush put Iran alongside north Korea in the axis of evil and directly took the chair from under khatami and helped bring AN to power and we all know where it took us .

welfare of Iranians would come with ease of tensions and sanctions and hopefully in the next 6 months the lifting of sanctions will gather momentum and speed and this will empower the reformist government and keep the hardliners further away from power .

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Glenmorangie ............! smooth as a baby's bum , makes one quite merry !

considering the situation we were in and plight of 75 M Iranians under sanctions I think it is a great achievement , never mind what me and you like as ideal for our country , in the meanwhile 75 m people need to live and have a decent standard of life .
Laphroaig 18 all the way baby!

However, dadash where did you get the idea that losening the sanctions will automatically lead to a "decent standard of life"?!! relief in this regard or releasing part of that frozen money, would only be relevant and change the situation of people in a country ruled by a system with hesaab ketaab but not to Iran. In Iran there is no instance to accurately, fairely and independently watch the flow of money. Vaghti hesaab nabaayad pas bedi, hich farghi nemikone ke 10 milliard dastet biofte yaa 100 milliard, joftesho mikeshi baalaa. This is exactly what that pack of thieves are doing over the last 35 years. There is not gonna be a noticable relief in terms of living standard for the iranian people.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
That would have been all fine and dandy Shahryar jaan, except we didn't save face or our dignity and this arrangement has absolutely no benefit to the 75 million regular Iranians - at least not in the next 6 months. As they say, the devil is in the details:

For nearly a decade, we insisted that Uranium enrichment to the 20% level is our right - that was the whole sticking point of this saga. We spent billions of dollars installing and running centrifuges to get 200 kg of 20% enriched Uranium. This stance cost the lives of Iranian scientists and resulted in sanctions that cost the Iranian economy tens of billions of dollars. What did we get in return for this? A $7 billion USD sanctions relief for 6 months - the exact equivalent of how much Iran provides in aid to Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas in 6 months!!! An analogy for this would be having a whole baseball bat shoved in our wazoo and now that they pulled out 2" of it, we think we're all dignified while bending down with 2" of the handle sticking out! ;)

If the intention was to enrich Uranium to 5%, we did not need t o go through a decade of this to begin with - that option was always on the table. Another major blow for Iran and Iranians is that the construction of the heavy water reactor at Arak has been frozen. Not that it was on schedule to begin with or I'm concerned about the billions of additional dollars we've lost by delaying its connection to the grid. But, this simply sets a VERY bad precedence that other nations can tell us where, when and how we can produce electricity. We started with Uranium, but now we have to get permission to produce electricity too!

The most concerning in all this is of course Khamenei's statement that "This can be the basis for further intelligent actions. Without a doubt the grace of God and the prayers of the Iranian nation were a factor in this success." If all of this is the definition of "intelligent actions" and "success", God help us all! Another concerning issue is that the Americans, who believe it or not were preventing a total melt down in the ME by keeping the Israelis and Saudis at bay, just lost the respect of those two nations and will likely not zero leverage with them going forward. We're left in a region of hungry wolves, bent on the floor with a bleeding ass supporting a baseball bat and ruled by a bunch of three legged dogs. The imagery is NOT pretty.

Of course, I appreciate the other view that IF we lived in a PERFECT world this would eventually lead to the lifting of all sanctions IF the agreement was adhered to and IF Iran's economy was fully opened, it would help the creation of civil institutions and IF the economy and those civil institutions were stronger we would embark on a path of democracy. But we have been down that road of if's already, haven't we? And none of those calculations proved to be correct, did they? Our leaders have shown over and over again that a higher cash flow only strengthens their hold on our nation and after their pockets are filled up and "Setad" becomes stronger, it will divert the remainder of the funds to fund the regime's proxy agents in the region. Very little money will flow down to the average Gholi while the regime views its destabilization of the region with its "intelligent actions" as a success.

I hope I'm wrong about that last paragraph, but unfortunately I have seen nothing from the IR to suggest there's one shred of reality behind that scenario... simply wishful thinking on our part.
Behroo jan , a journey of 1000 miles start with few steps .............please read my reply to Dire straight .

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Behroo jan , a journey of 1000 miles start with few steps .............please read my reply to Dire straight .
Of course it does Shahryar jaan, but not with a few steps in the opposite direction! ;)

After all this harto poort and in the best case scenario (i.e. everything goes well and all the sanctions get lifted) are we any further ahead in your opinion than we were in 2004, toward the end of Khatami's era?! Let's even assume that all this damage to the economy is reversible and that many of the reformists did not leave Iran, get jailed or sidelined. Let's even assume that the 2009 protests did not happen, that our missiles did not rain down on Israel in 2006 and 2008 and that we did not cause irreparable damage to our foreign relations with our neighbours to the south since then. Let's even assume that the Syria conflict wraps up soon so we're not fighting a proxy war on another front and pissing off a bunch of other people. Most importantly, let's assume that Sepah did not gain full control of the Iranian economy in the past 9 years. Is there any indication, one factor, anything, that suggests we're ahead of where we were when this whole fiasco started? Anything?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Guys,
You want to know what this agreement is really about? look into what happens to Assad and Syria in the next few months. I think Russia and IR may have made a huge mistake if they accept Al-ghaedeh takeover of Syria. The whole BS about enrichment and sanctions are just fronts..........

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Akhund jamaat, doroogh poshte sare doroogh... I don't know why we still put our trust in these charlatans?!

[video=youtube_share;5Qp9t98A_uE]http://youtu.be/5Qp9t98A_uE[/video]

May 9, 2004
خیر دوست گرامی
الان بعدار این توافقنامه که در اصل یک تجربه شش ماهه برای طرفین است
تحریماتی مانند خرید و فر وش طلا و معادن از روی ایران برداشته شده
تحریم صنایع خودرو سازی ایران و همچنین پتروشیمی ایران معلق شده
تعمیرات هواپیماهای مسافرتی شرکت های ایرانی را تسهیل میکنند
قسمتی از دارایی های ایران را که از سی و اندی سال پیش قبضه شده بود ازاد خواهد شد
خرید مواد پزشکی و دارویی و غذایی تاسیسات پزشکی ازاد شده

For nearly a decade, we insisted that Uranium enrichment to the 20% level is our right
باز اشتباه می فرمایید
اولین باری که ایران اعلام کرد بیست درصد غنی سازی کرده دو سه سال پیش بود
و چه قبل و چه بعد از ان در مورد درصد غنی سازی حرفی نزده تنها مورد این بوده که غنی سازی اورانیوم از طرف ایران را باید غرب به رسمیت بشناسد
والا پنج در صد و بیست و درصد و سی درصدی در کار نبوده

- that was the whole sticking point of this saga. We spent billions of dollars installing and running centrifuges to get 200 kg of 20% enriched Uranium. This stance cost the lives of Iranian scientists and resulted in sanctions that cost the Iranian economy tens of billions of dollars. What did we get in return for this? A $7 billion USD sanctions relief for 6 months - the exact equivalent of how much Iran provides in aid to Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas in 6 months!!! An analogy for this would be having a whole baseball bat shoved in our wazoo and now that they pulled out 2" of it, we think we're all dignified while bending down with 2" of the handle sticking out!
بله این حرفتان کاملا درست است
ولی فراموش نکنید در مقابل امریکا هم صدها ملیارد خرج کرد تا ایران را از گردونه کشورهای غنی کننده اورانیوم خارج کند
که با این توافقنامه ناکامی امریکا و هدر دادن ان مبالغ هنگفت از طرف امریکا هم به نوبه خود می تواند دلیلی برای ان دسته از امریکاییهایی باشد که این توافقنامه را یک شکست سیاسی در برابر ایران اعلام کرده اند

The most concerning in all this is of course Khamenei's statement that "This can be the basis for further intelligent actions. Without a doubt the grace of God and the prayers of the Iranian nation were a factor in this success." If all of this is the definition of "intelligent actions" and "success", God help us all! Another concerning issue is that the Americans, who believe it or not were preventing a total melt down in the ME by keeping the Israelis and Saudis at bay, just lost the respect of those two nations and will likely not have any leverage with them going forward. We're left in a region of hungry wolves, bent on the floor with a bleeding ass supporting a baseball bat and ruled by a bunch of three legged dogs. The imagery is NOT pretty.

Of course, I appreciate the other view that IF we lived in a PERFECT world this would eventually lead to the lifting of all sanctions IF the agreement was adhered to and IF Iran's economy was fully opened, it would help the creation of civil institutions and IF the economy and those civil institutions were stronger we would embark on a path of democracy. But we have been down that road of if's already, haven't we? And none of those calculations proved to be correct, did they? Our leaders have shown over and over again that a higher cash flow only strengthens their hold on our nation and after their pockets are filled up and "Setad" becomes stronger, it will divert the remainder of those funds to the regime's proxy agents in the region. Very little money will flow down to the average Gholi while the regime views its destabilization of the region as "intelligent actions" bringing success.

I hope I'm wrong about that last paragraph, but unfortunately I have seen nothing from the IR to suggest there's one shred of reality behind that scenario... simply wishful thinking on our part..[/QUOTE]
خیر جناب
به نظر من هر ایرانی می بایستی افتخار کند که ایرانی توانست اخر کار حرف خودش را به کرسی بنشاند و زیر بار زور نرود
مگر یادتان رفته که تا چند سال پیش می گفتند ایران باید در نیروگاهای هسته اش را پلمپ کند
مگر یادتان رفته که می گفتند اورانیوم غنی شده از خارج باید وارد ایران شود ؟
مگر یادتان رفته که قرار بود ترکیه و برزیل این نقش را بازی کنند و ایران تنها با اورانیوم غنی شده در خارج می بایستی نیروگاهایش را بگرداند ؟
چه زود فراموش کردیم
انروزی را که ملت داد می زدند انرژی هسته ای حق مسلم ماست
و این شعار در مقابل شعار طرف مقابل بود که انرژی هسته ای را حق مسلم ما نمی دانست و می بایستی اورانیوم غنی شده را از فرانسه و روسیه با میانجیگری برزیل و ترکیه وارد ایران شود
چه زور یادم رفت
الان تنها و تنها دشمنانان ایران هستند که از این توافقنامه ناراحت هستند
اگر این توافقنامه به نفع ایران نبود عربستان الان عزا نمی گرفت
نه تنها در مورد انرژی هسته ای بلکه بسیاری در موارد دیگری هم ایران از این توافقنامه سود خواهد برد
غرب هم می تواند بگوید که ما از یک ایران با بمب اتمی جلوگیری کردیم
البته این حرفها برای عامه در غرب خوشایند است
در صورتی که ایران از همان اول می گفت که قصد ما بمب اتم نیست
در طرف مقایل ایران هم به مردمش میگوید که ما از این نبرد ده ساله پیروز و سرفراز بیرون امده ایم
و باز می توان گفت که هر دو طرف تا حدی حق دارند که از پیروزی دم بزنند
نه ایران بمب اتم می سازد و نه غنی سازی اورانیوم در ایران متوقف خواهد شد !!!آ

بله جانم

May 12, 2007
Not during AN's presidency but during Khatami's , they made good progress but GW Bush was having none of it , this is what john kerry mentioned this morning too that we failed to reach an agreement with Iran during bush admin when Iran had about 600 centrifuges and today they have 19000 . after Iran helped US in Afghanistan and Iraq two weeks later Bush put Iran alongside north Korea in the axis of evil and directly took the chair from under khatami and helped bring AN to power and we all know where it took us .

welfare of Iranians would come with ease of tensions and sanctions and hopefully in the next 6 months the lifting of sanctions will gather momentum and speed and this will empower the reformist government and keep the hardliners further away from power .
Oh yes also during AN he was the one who used every possible trick to let Iran build many more certirifuges. Just watch his first introductionary program during elections. Look when Sepah owns the country reformists are out of work. Rohani is being used to remove sanctions on sepah not on Iran and Iranians. You can't call Rohani a reformist any more. He is working for the conservative side. My guess is that sanctions is removed when Rohani has convinced US that Iran has accepted that Iran can not build a-bomb.
Yes the plan is to give carrot to those who accept US way of thinking but beat those who don't. But the strong Khamenei and Sepah are not fool. They have also done som thoughts. The same way Khatami was removed another conservative may win the next election.
Remember one thing: Sadam accepted to Work with US destroy all WMD's. Why do you think there won't be a war between US and Iran?

Last edited: