AN's spokesman gets beaten up by protesters

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I have a question for feyenoord:

Do you the same thought on people fighting with Shah's supporters in 1957? I don't understand your current position.
Shah did not leave room for peaceful protests (Even I think the whole revolution was a dumb idea).You can, however, protest non-violently in New York City.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Na aziz,

And that is why a violent uprising is becoming more plausible. Recently I was talking to a friend who went back to Iran after he finished his studies. He said that he hopes that change will come soon otherwise he could foresee a violent uprising.

I hope I am wrong and hope that our people have learned from past mistakes. The revolution was not a good idea and had disastrous results. I hope we dont have that for the second time.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I remember the early days of khatami in middle of 90s when many of us in our early 20s thought this regime in reformable by peaceful protest.
I had a friend who was at University of Tehran on the day that Basiji people attacked it and was protesting and ...
Fast forward almost 15 years later and after the events of three years ago and ...
I think the ONLY way left to to treat these animals is what these people did in NYC.

I know some friends are still stuck on that peaceful , eventual, evolutionary ideology and think evolution will bring democracy to Iran eventually.
To me, they are either too young ( were 10 or 11 fifteen years ago) or have financial incentives that benefits from the current status in Iran.
Lets just say, life is not too bad when they can freely travel to Iran, have their businesses operate in both side of the waters and spend dollar bills in Tehran.
In the mean time, they encourage the victims of this regime, the ones who lost loved ones, the ones who lost their lively hoods and have family members in and out of prison for years now, to be patient.

Evolution will eventually take care of this regime.

Now will what we saw in NYC bring the Democracy to Iran ? Probably NOT But Will peaceful demonstrations bring democracy to Iran either ?? Heck NO.
So lets at least make these animals' lives miserable in their trips to West and Europe the way they made the lives of our loved one's miserable for past 34 years.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
What violence? I didn't see any, just few pushing and shoving with plenty of shouting.

Even if they did beat the day light out of the bassturd I wouldn't call it violence, it would be punishment for these agents of mass murdering institute called IRR.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I remember the early days of khatami in middle of 90s when many of us in our early 20s thought this regime in reformable by peaceful protest.
I had a friend who was at University of Tehran on the day that Basiji people attacked it and was protesting and ...
Fast forward almost 15 years later and after the events of three years ago and ...
I think the ONLY way left to to treat these animals is what these people did in NYC.

I know some friends are still stuck on that peaceful , eventual, evolutionary ideology and think evolution will bring democracy to Iran eventually.
To me, they are either too young ( were 10 or 11 fifteen years ago) or have financial incentives that benefits from the current status in Iran.
Lets just say, life is not too bad when they can freely travel to Iran, have their businesses operate in both side of the waters and spend dollar bills in Tehran.
In the mean time, they encourage the victims of this regime, the ones who lost loved ones, the ones who lost their lively hoods and have family members in and out of prison for years now, to be patient.

Evolution will eventually take care of this regime.

Now will what we saw in NYC bring the Democracy to Iran ? Probably NOT But Will peaceful demonstrations bring democracy to Iran either ?? Heck NO.
So lets at least make these animals' lives miserable in their trips to West and Europe the way they made the lives of our loved one's miserable for past 34 years.
I am neither young nor do I have financial incentives. Heck I havent been back to Iran for many years. I also know that many other Iranian friends that have similar views. Maybe you should stop putting people in categories.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I am neither young nor do I have financial incentives. Heck I havent been back to Iran for many years. I also know that many other Iranian friends that have similar views. Maybe you should stop putting people in categories.
If you don't mind me asking HOW old were you in 1995 ??

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
^^
Thanks , Very close to the age that I said in my original post, Don't you agree !!

"To me, they are either too young ( were 10 or 11 fifteen years ago)"

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
^^
Thanks , Very close to the age that I said in my original post, Don't you agree !!

"To me, they are either too young ( were 10 or 11 fifteen years ago)"
Close that is true, but I have followed politics since I was 14/15 years old. So I I think that makes the difference.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Na aziz,

And that is why a violent uprising is becoming more plausible. Recently I was talking to a friend who went back to Iran after he finished his studies. He said that he hopes that change will come soon otherwise he could foresee a violent uprising.

I hope I am wrong and hope that our people have learned from past mistakes. The revolution was not a good idea and had disastrous results. I hope we dont have that for the second time.
I don't get it when you say Shah did not leave room for peaceful protest. Did you see the events of 2009? How can you talk about reform for the current regime? You think they will just agree to get rid of the Supreme Leader position? That's in their Constitution. As long as you have that position, any reform is meaningless. The only change will be from an uprising, which this regime will make it a violent one, or a coupe from within, which is worse than a violent uprising.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
آقای مهمانپرست، از چرخه بی رحم خشونت عبرت بگیر

پنج شنبه 6 مهر 1391

مصطفی خسروی

جناب آقای مهمان پرست،

سخنگوی محترم وزارت امور خارجه ایران

پیش از هر چیز، لازم می دانم به عنوان یک ایرانی مراتب اعتراض و تاسف خود را از حادثه ای که برایتان رخ داده و عده ای شما را تنها به خاطر داشتن عقایدی متفاوت آن هم در کشوری بیگانه و غریب (آمریکا) مورد ضرب و شتم قرار دادند، اعلام کنم.

حقیقت را بخواهید شاید اگر ۵۰ سال دیگر هم می گذشت، دلیلی و ضرورتی برای نگارش نامه ای خطاب به شما پیدا نمی کردم، اما خوب چه کنیم که چرخ گردون قواعد خاص خود را دارد.

باید عرض کنم آن چه که روز گذشته ما دیدیم و شنیدیم، ناگوار و دلخراش بود؛ ضرب و شتم یک ایرانی آن هم با فحش هایی رکیک و زشت توسط هموطنانش در غربت، بماند که شما آنجا تنها یک ایرانی نبودید و متاسفانه از بد روزگار، چندی است که دنیا شما را به عنوان صدای جمهور (دزدیده شده) ما ایرانیان هم می***شناسد.

در این میان صورت رنگ پریده و بهت زده شما، که هاج و واج نظاره گر و مفعول خشونت خیابانی مردم بود، حتی احساساتمان را هم درگیر کرد.

گرچه می دانم این حادثه تلخ، آثار نیکویی در حیات دنیوی شما خواهد داشت و چه بسا، نظام جمهوری اسلامی از شما قهرمانی بسازد و مدتی هم از مزایا و عواید آن کامیاب گردید، اما بگذارید تا دیر نشده و توپخانه تبلیغات نظام، آتش جشن تان را فراهم نکرده، کمی با هم حال و روز دیروزتان را مرور کنیم.

شما را به اتهام اختلاف در عقیده و عمل، بی هیچ حکم و محکمه ای غافلگیر کردند، ناجوانمردانه زدند، خود و خانواده تان را با شنیع ترین الفاظ نواختند، آن هم میانه ی یک خیابان شلوغ، جایی که صدها نفر نظارگر بودند، پلیس هم بود، محافظان تان هم بودند، دوربین ها و خبرنگار ها هم بودند و البته خدا را شکر که غائله با دخالت پلیس، به عنوان مامور تامین امنیت انسان ها، به پایان رسید.

ولی الحق و الانصاف باید خدا را شاکر باشید، چرا که شرایط می توانست به مراتب وخیم تر، غیر انسانی تر و وحشیانه تر از آن چه که رخ داد به وقوع بپیوندد.

بگذارید مثالی بزنم:

شاید فراموش کرده باشید اما در همین ایران ما، همین کشور عزیز و پرافتخاری که شما امروز از جانب مردمان و دولتش سخن می گویید، حوادث ناگوارتری هم در کف خیابان ها و حتی بدتر، در محضر قانون رقم خورده است، دختری که نه سخن گوی کسی بود و نه جیره خوار فرقه ای، در روزی که لب از اعتراض دوخته بود، سینه اش به ضرب گلوله ای شکافته می شود.

پسری که اتفاقا پدرش را خوب می شناسید، به اتهام همان اختلاف عقیده و نظر، آنچنان مورد ضرب و شتم قرار می گیرد که صورتش شکافته و جان به جان آفرین تسلیم می کند.

سردار سپاهی را که سالهای جوانی اش را در خدمت نظام و انقلاب بود، بار ها و بارها در مقابل دیدگان دوستان و یارانش شکنجه می کنند و با الفاظی رکیک تر از آنچه شما دیروز شنیدی، از او می خواهند به روابط جنسی خود با زنان و دختران شخصیت های سابق نظام اعتراف کند.

جوان رشیدی که عمرش را در راه دفاع از حقوق دانشگاهیان سپری کرده، نه از سوی مردم ناشناس، که از سوی ماموران اجرای عدالت، بارها و بار ها سرش در کاسه توالت فرو می رود و کف پایش با کابل سیاه می شود. انسان شریفی را می شناسم که چون مانند دوستان شما فکر نمی کرد و نمی نوشت، نزدیک به 20 شبانه روز در قبری کوچک مدفون شد، ماموران قانون، کنار صورتش گلوله شلیک کردند تا از عقیده خود برگردد و آنقدر با دو دست گلویش را فشردند تا از هوش رفت.

آری جناب سخن گو!

ایران ما در سال های اخیر که همزمان با دولت مردمی! شما در کشور بوده، حوادث این چنینی بسیار به خود دیده است و از همین روی ما نیز خوب می دانیم که مورد خشونت قرار گرفتن هر فردی تا چه اندازه می تواند ناراحت کننده باشد، چرا که هم جسم و هم روح آدمی توامان خرد می شوند، البته از چه کسی و کجا و چرا کتک خوردن نیز می تواند از درد روح بکاهد و یا بر آن بیافزاید.

نشان بدان نشان، که ندا آقا سلطان و محسن روح الامینی تا قرن های قرن نام شان در تاریخ ایران به نیکی، عزت و احترام برده خواهد شد و حمزه کرمی و عبدالله مومنی و احمد زیدآبادی برای نسل امروز و فردای این کشور، مظهر استقامت و پایداری خواهند بود، اما شما...

بگذارید صادقانه بگویم تصاویر دردناک نزاع خیابانی ایرانیان با دولت مردشان در نیویورک، حادثه ی دیگری را به ذهنم تداعی کرد. همان صحنه دلخراش و معروف که جوان لیبیایی خشمگین، چاقویی را از پشت به بدن معمر قذافی دیکتاتور کشور سابقا دوست لیبی فرو کرد و پرونده ده ها سال استبداد و خشونت را خشم خود مختومه کرد... و حال ما بیمناکیم از فردا و فردا ها و مطمئن باشید این دغدغه مختص به من و امثال من نبوده چرا که امروز میلیون ها ایرانی نسبت به سرنوشت فردای کشورشان نگرانند.

آری تمام دل نگرانی ما این است که شما و امیران و آمرانتان با ندانم کاری ها، بغض ها و کینه های تان، با نادیده گرفتن مردمان زجر دیده و جوانان سرخورده، با ماجراجویی های رعب انگیز بین المللی، با تکیه بر امیال و آروزهای خونین رهبرتان، کار را به جایی رسانید که ایرانِ فردا، صحنه خشونت های خیابانی و تسویه حساب هایی از این دست شود.

آقای مهمانپرست!

خواه ناخواه، شما امروز به خانواده قربانیان خشونت پیوسته اید، خشونتی که اگر مهار نشود احدی از چرخه بی رحم آن در امان نخواهد ماند، نگرانی ما از روزی است که میان شما و مردم، تنها رودی از خون حکم کند.

‫ﻃــﺮﯾﻘﯽ ﺑﻪ دﺳﺖ آر و ﺻﻠﺤﯽ ﺑﺠﻮي ﺷﻔﯿــﻌﯽ ﺑـﺮاﻧـﮕــﯿﺰ و ﻋﺬري ﺑـﮕﻮي

ﻓـﺮاﺷــﻮ ﭼﻮﺑــﯿﻨﯽ درِ ﺻــﻠﺢ ﺑـــﺎز ﮐـــﻪ ﻧـﺎﮔﻪ در ﺗــﻮﺑــﻪ ﮔـــﺮدد ﻓﺮاز

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
آقای مهمانپرست، از چرخه بی رحم خشونت عبرت بگیر

پنج شنبه 6 مهر 1391

مصطفی خسروی
این آقای خسروی خیلی خودشیرین و تخمی تشریف دارند. از اینجور نامه ها صدها نفر دیگه نوشتند. که چی مثلا؟ که چهار نفر بخونن بگن "به به چه چه"؟ خوب میخوام صد سال سیاه نخونن. یکی نیست بگه آخه مرتیکه تو که انقدر مثلا "روشنفکر" هستی چرا انقدر خایه ی این عمله "مهمانپرست" رو میمالی؟ مگه یارو کیه؟

میخوای نامه بنویسی؟ بنویس "اوهوی مهمانپرست خاک بر سر. دیدی فحش و کتک خوردن چه مزه ای داره؟ به اربابات بگو حواسشونو جمع کنن. دفعه ی دیگه هم بیای تو خیابون یللی تللی کنی باز هم کتک میخوری. اگر میخوای نخوری بیا علنا بگو گه خوردم که بادمجون دورقاب چینی کردم. دیگه نمیکنم. شاید مردم ببخشنت"

چقدر ملت ما تیتیش مامانی هستند. آدم احساس بی تخمی بهش دست میده

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
khob hala mehmanparast ro zadan ke chi ? what step have we taken to demand more rights for ourself in our country ? these actions will make these IR people more radical and more bad tempered towards normal people. - instead of insulting and slandering they should have asked him political questions and the rights of personal freedoms - bad move in my opinion
دستت چو نمیرسد به بی بی دریاب کنیز مطبخی را

What is the contradiction? I dont get it. The reality is that these actions do not do anything good in the process of democratization. Democracy will come for Iran and for most countries in the world. There is no other way, trust me.

If you think it is wishful thinking, you have to know that it was wishful thinking for many countries around the world but they are more democratic. The thing with Iran is that we have more of the the necessarily factors for the process.

BTW, You dont believe in democracy yourself?
I do believe in democracy but every time I go to Iran I have less and less hope that it will one day become democratic. Perhaps in your mind you have the vision of a democracy in Iran that is like the Netherlands but I don't. In my younger days I did have that vision but it was gradually eroded with each visit to that country. When you hear the most so called educated and roshan fekr person in the country say that so and so deserve to be executed in public for what he has done then you reach my conclusion too.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I do believe in democracy but every time I go to Iran I have less and less hope that it will one day become democratic. Perhaps in your mind you have the vision of a democracy in Iran that is like the Netherlands but I don't. In my younger days I did have that vision but it was gradually eroded with each visit to that country. When you hear the most so called educated and roshan fekr person in the country say that so and so deserve to be executed in public for what he has done then you reach my conclusion too.

Agha behrooz,

I understand what you mean. That execution might be true but there are other factors that are premises to a democratic state which Iran has now. I base my conclusion not on isolated values but rather on trends and patterns and empirical evidence. Iran has developed conditions for democracy (something the country did not have even in 1979, (although questionable)).

I am not being idealistic in this matter. The reality that the a democratic form of governance is inevitable in that country. The only thing IMO holding it back is the danger if the country falling apart.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Agha behrooz,

I understand what you mean. That execution might be true but there are other factors that are premises to a democratic state which Iran has now. I base my conclusion not on isolated values but rather on trends and patterns and empirical evidence. Iran has developed conditions for democracy (something the country did not have even in 1979, (although questionable)).

I am not being idealistic in this matter. The reality that the a democratic form of governance is inevitable in that country. The only thing IMO holding it back is the danger if the country falling apart.
I understand but you are ignoring some historical facts. Iranians have regressed, not progressed. People were more aware of their democratic rights in the 1950s than they are now. Don't take my word for it, read the historical accounts of what people thought and wanted during Mossadeq and how enlightened they were compared to now.

As I say, each time I go to Iran I come back feeling less and less optimistic that it will ever become anywhere near democratic.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
دستت چو نمیرسد به بی بی دریاب کنیز مطبخی را
بیچاره بی بی و کنیز ِ مطبخی که باید در مورد ِ این آشغال کلّه ها مثال آورده شوند

: حتی این مثل هم در مورد ِ این مادر قحبه ها توهین به لوطی و عنتر است

دستت چو نمی رسد به لوطی
دریاب تو عَنتر ِ سُخنگو را

قیافه اش را نگاه کن.مثل ِ سنده ی ِ مزاج ِ یُوبس می مونه
حیف ِ تُف که به روش انداختند. تَر میشه ، بوش بلند میشه ، مگس ها روش جمع می شن
برای ِ محیط ِ زیست اصلا مفید نیست

Last edited: