Austria Camp News and Developments...

May 12, 2007
CQ says he will only play the players who were in S.Africa Camp! So against belarus we will see Sharifi, alneme, Khalat bari,... in TM.
I think it will be televised because it is between two national teams but it won't be the team we are going to see in world cup. My eyes is after Azmoun even I know he is too young. Alneme may be a good addition to tm.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
CQ says he will only play the players who were in S.Africa Camp! So against belarus we will see Sharifi, alneme, Khalat bari,... in TM.
I think it will be televised because it is between two national teams but it won't be the team we are going to see in world cup. My eyes is after Azmoun even I know he is too young. Alneme may be a good addition to tm.
Where did you hear that bro? I hope that's not the case - it's not like we have tons of time to the WC and tons of friendlies left. Every game should be important in coordinating the final / most likely squad.

May 12, 2007
Where did you hear that bro? I hope that's not the case - it's not like we have tons of time to the WC and tons of friendlies left. Every game should be important in coordinating the final / most likely squad.
Just move to 1:30 in the video you posted below. I think he Means he is testing those players to see what they learned.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Jaye Massoud Shojaee khaliyeh. i think he'll join TM after World Cup.

That Spanish Segunda Division keeps going and going with no end at sight. Real Madrid II vs Las Palmas this Sunday.
We don't need him!!! He hasn't have one good game for TM for couple years now. He is pretty good at Club level but in TM, he is useless...

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
We don't need him!!! He hasn't have one good game for TM for couple years now. He is pretty good at Club level but in TM, he is useless...
Although I agree with you that he's been not too effective in latest TM games, but let's not talk like we have other options... he still can contribute big time with his experience. On his good day, he can do us a lot of good...