Bilesa is the God

Jun 26, 2007
102 posts, 98 of them personal attacks!
eyval baba...

be onvane kasi ke ham Mehdi ro doost dare ham Ali ro, bayad begam ke Ali!! masalan senni azat gozashte...kootah bia! your nearly 40 azize man!

nemidoonam chera, vali harki bahat bahs mikone, hamishe bahs shakhsi mishe...

dar zemn, Bielsa kiloo chande baba!

Samad Marfavio bechasb!
TEREKOONDEEEE!

koone jamkarani badjoori dare misooze vaghti mibine ke agha samad dare ba eses koolak mikone...

Sarvare harchi longieeee
Samade sar talayieeeeee

Mehdi, to ham in emzaat ro avaz koni behtare...inja hame deleshoon mikhast ke to bargardi...no need to explain the reason for it!
Ali pesare khoobie, faghat yek kam taassobie.

Last edited:

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
i DONT sit on any armchair for tonight's match vs croatia..
I dont sit home on my sofa when there is a big match happening in vienna while some ppl do..

na..we r not all francefootball readers otherwise some ppl wouldnt get excited when this genius over-chew those football articles which were adopted without Copyrights...

too many play station players. too many football experts
Knicca are you serious?? You want a cookie for going to Wembley? Are you facking serious Knicca???
Big match happening...fack the big match happening in Vienna Knicca! Which big match?? You mean France-Austria? I have seen France play plenty of times when they were half decent, like in 98 after the World Cup when they played in Vienna, like in Stade de France against Romania in 2002 where Pires scored, I don't need to watch them coached by a lame ass goof playing shitty football.
Listen Knicca, I travel outside of Vienna to watch football. I've been to Marseille, I go to Barcelona, I have tickets for Meazza, I go Derby della Lanterna, I have been to Westfalen Stadion in Dortmund which fucking Times calls best stadium in Europe, you seriously think I go to a lame ass stadium with a trackfield to watch two lame ass teams I don't give a fuck about play knicca? Are you serious knicca?? I've been to more fucking games and more different stadiums than you will ever go to knicccccca. You're really serious about that Kniccccccccaaa????? You go to the stadium?? Big fucking deal aye! Are you allowed to go alone yet to the stadium or is mommy taking you there?? KNIIIICCCAAAA I'M TAAALKINNNNG TO YOU KNICCCCCAAAA!

welcome to the island.
clearing up what exactly? u wana chat over Bielsa? iranian football?ghotbi? u being retarded? what??

Anybody who wana visit London is more than welcome to pm me and I will come over and collect you at the airport and invite you to a decent kabab ...this is how alila treats ppl....
others use terms such as ino bemak,boro jagh bezan,etc..
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Like, it's a fucking big deal to take Piccadilly from Heathrow to anywhere in the city? Like it's a fucking big deal to take any of those buses from Stansted or Luton to town, that alila will come to the fucking airport and pick people up.
Seriously, my kniccccaaa, why are you actually talking about yourself in the third person? You think that you are Caesar or what??? Kniccccaaa you ain't Caesar, you're not even Brutus. Fuck, you are even too lame to be Nero or Caligula.
Decent kabab, how alila treats people, yadayada...bollocks..
Like, you seriously think that I want to have kabab with you? Are you serious? There are actually people in LDN I look forward to see. You knicccaaaa are a different breed.
I want to meet you kniccccaaaa and ask you to tell me right in my face all the bullshit you say on the internet. All the stuff you say to me, Naveed and Nilou and everyone else on the news team. I want you to say it right in my face and not behind your fucking internet. You dig Kniccccaaa???

Tate Modern Kniccca....November 14th, 3pm...and fuck your kabab and hospitality! Save it for some faggot ass friend of yours.

I mean seriously knecro, you really expect me to have "kabab" with you after all the shit you have said about all of us on ISP? Do you really expect that? I could maybe get over what you said about me asshole, but I will never ever get over what you said about other people who actually work here. You have problems finding friends in real life, then that's another issue. Lemme tell you, it works without kabab and blowjobs.

Attachments

Last edited:

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN

Chi chi pessare khubie?? Na, bebakhshid, "pessare khub" miad inja intori ba yek khanum harf mizane? pessare khub, ke khodesh balad nist 2 jomleh be inglisi benevise bedoone 10 ghalat ya aslan 2 jomleh dar bareye football benevise, vali ba baghie mardom eyne talabkar raftar mikone va tohin mikone, in pessare khube? bebakhshid, shashidam be in pessare khub.

Merci...

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Your Out of control,histric behavior was truly missed here in ISP after that bet you lost and made you crawl in your hole in middle of nowhere outside vienna.

Akhe PESAR khoob...I cant believe these words coming out of a 100KG douche bag who cant even walk more than 10 m let alone ever playing football on a pitch...to ro khoda gimme a break,,, u r breaking my heart be khoda....
29 years old and doing nothing but posting 36000 ta arajif on the net is called a job? no uni education,,,no real job....just francefootball and watching football on ur 14 inch TV ??

poor mehdi....che behet gozashte to in modatt,,che ha ke nakeshidi....vaghti khodahafezi kardi che mikeshidi....har bar miomadi va post ha ra mikhonndi va hasrat posht e hasrat ke ey kash sar ghotbi shart nabaste boodam ....

pesar mage marizi akhe shart mibandi vaghti 1 mah inja post nazani dochar nervous break down beshi akhe? to ke shart mibandi chera tokhmesho nadari ro shartet vasti va dobare bar migardi?? baba sad rahmat be paranoid bichare,,,,$50 bedehkare vali to aberooye nadashtato bedehkari....

akhe ye negah be khodet bendaz to ayene...baba ghabool kon to ro baraye football nasakhtan...az bache gai hata jaye tir darvaze ham azat to kooche estefade nemikardan...bozorgtar ham ke shodi baz tokhm nakardi beri to park mahale 2 ta shoot koni chera hala sar ma inja khali mikoni akhe??? yani to in vienna 2 ta ravankav peida nemishe ye komaki be to konan?

hala man chikar konam...saat 3 pm az sar kar biam luton ( ba easy jet miaei,,,) bebaramet tate modern? ya khodam biam tate modern? akhe to ke art halit nist bikhod chera miri tate modern? chon voroodi nadare va pool nemidi shode patogh honar doostan jib khali ke ba arogh ghahve hal mikonan?

miai yani dava koni?bezan bezan? laaat shodi pesaram? to ro ke man age bezanamet farda sobh hame anjoman haye hemayat az aghab oftade haye zehni khodeshoono mikoshan ke,,,,akhe to chi dari man bezanamet? rikhtet ke dar haddd estaghforelah,,,bezanam dige chikaresh konam.....baba to hamoon ja vaysi kenar tate modern va 5 min hichi nagi mardom vasat pool khoord mirizan,,,,in gonde laat bazi ha chiye har ki nadooone fekr mikone amir arsalan miad london...

akhe 2 zariii...to ro che be in harfa??? vaghti kabab nemikhori hatman bayad kotak bokhori be jash??? in Dr strangmoosh khodemoon ke london hast ba ghiyafe to ro ham khoob mishnase bayad biad bbeine chetori to mikhhai mano bezani va hagh ISP ra az man begiri...

akhe na mosalmoon.. man chikar be isp va niloo daram.,...to 300 bar inja oon doolet ra havale ino oon kardi va hame tamrin haye shabanat ra nesar in va oon,,,fekr nakardi yek khanoom injast ke hala negarani chera man be khanoom goftam shoma dar morede felan morabi eshtebah nazar dadi? baba begzar..

chera asab nadari pesaram? morabi 2 zarit gand zad va raft tah chah..dige ghose nadare,,,ghotbi gozasht daret,,,begzar baba fadaye saret...

yeki ham peida shode efazatet ra ke az francefootball boland nemikoni ra nemikhare inja shaki mishi? akhe chera fekr mikoni faghat to google baladi va baghiye nemitoonan chizi ra search konan?

2 zar dignity dari to ro be jadet ghasam ..vardar va boro az in isp...

dastet tala
chak

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
102 posts, 98 of them personal attacks!
eyval baba...

be onvane kasi ke ham Mehdi ro doost dare ham Ali ro, bayad begam ke Ali!! masalan senni azat gozashte...kootah bia! your nearly 40 azize man!

nemidoonam chera, vali harki bahat bahs mikone, hamishe bahs shakhsi mishe...

dar zemn, Bielsa kiloo chande baba!

Samad Marfavio bechasb!
TEREKOONDEEEE!

koone jamkarani badjoori dare misooze vaghti mibine ke agha samad dare ba eses koolak mikone...

Sarvare harchi longieeee
Samade sar talayieeeeee

Mehdi, to ham in emzaat ro avaz koni behtare...inja hame deleshoon mikhast ke to bargardi...no need to explain the reason for it!
shoma khodesho narahat nakon..
javoone....bad e rafighemoon tarbiatesho neshoon mide ? baba chikar dari? to har khanevadei az in adam ha peida mishe..inam tohfe ISP hast dige,,, ye joori kenar bia shoma

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Would be a good option for TM

Jardim, Carvahal also would be great.

Also, every word of this post is as true now as it was then... I know some of you guys don't like Queiroz for whatever reason, but at least he was able to change this for a bit...

lool, hamun dige moshkelemun ineke we concentrate too much on few of our players' good performance to understimate opponent team that actually play as a TEAM. Our TM always was and is component of 11 players, thats it. now we got lucky we had a golden generation at some point in 1998, and now that we have talent draught thanx to our lack of youth development, we should look forward to Nekounam-Shojaei-khalatbari's creativity to win our games!!! and frankly we havent managed to find any replacement for Nekounam if/when he retires or gets injured.

Bahrain, Saudi, Qatar, Uzbekistan, and not to mention top teams like Japan, S.Korea,etc play as a TEAM. they may not have a creative player as we usually do, but everyone of them and all of them together they have great technique and teamwork organization. Thats how they manage to change a loss to a win or keep a winning result throughout the game.

once we realize this reality, we dont blame everything on certain squad players/coaches for our losses. our problems are fundamental..Chile doesnt have that problem!

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Also, every word of this post is as true now as it was then... I know some of you guys don't like Queiroz for whatever reason, but at least he was able to change this for a bit...
Not just for a bit. He changed it totally.

We have now regressed back to our 2009 level.

I wished some of the blocked money that was returned to Iran was used to bring a top coach. But as long as aghazadehs need their Lamborghinis and Ferraris, this will just be a dream.