Bilesa is the God

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
I was checking on God the Almighty '' Marcelo Bielsa '' and thought to share it with you guys.

ps. Marcelo Bielsa has 25k fans in facebook!!

Bielsa Took over CHILE national team on 2007 and now nearly after 3 years look what he has built out of this team.

They are ranked 2nd ( only 1 pt less than Brazil) in WCQ 2010 .wow

Marcelo jan. dardo balat bokhore to sare oon adam haeii ke video analysor boodan va khodeshoon ra rafigh garmabe guss va advocat ja zadan va khodeshoono shifte melat neshoon dadan badesh raftan ba doshman melat zire yek saghf neshastan va akharesh ham maro jeloye arab ha sang rooye yakh kardan va 4 ta 4 ta goal khordan va yek ozr khahi 2 zari ham balad naboodan konand

Attachments

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
I watched them against Denmark in Copenhagen and they just blew Denmark of the park. Every one were impressed and the Danish coach could stop praising the team after the game.

Their are analyzers, coaches and then we have Bielsa.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
He sounds like a good coach but God he is not.
Thank You! The day we dont make a GOD out of a coach and dont consider him as the ultimate magician/saviour, our problems will be solved!

Chile team has a very very strong youth team. they proved that in World Youth Championship 2 yrs ago. they have a pool of talent there.so Bilesa isnt God, but a great coach who has a great resources to work with.

We have no youth team(both nationally and at club level) and definitly not much talent too choose from.

Aug 26, 2005
LOL @ the replies of Niloufar and Pooya. With all due respect, they are unbelievably bad.

1) Pooya: look at the other results then look at their qualification table.
2) Niloufar or Ghotbi Apologist Member #21: Bielsa is not god but their youth championship exploits aren't the reason why Bielsa has been successful.

Amazing, now we are looking at down of the achievements of of Bielsa. Next; Mourinho, Benitez, Ferguson and Wenger.

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Thank You! The day we dont make a GOD out of a coach and dont consider him as the ultimate magician/saviour, our problems will be solved!

Chile team has a very very strong youth team. they proved that in World Youth Championship 2 yrs ago. they have a pool of talent there.so Bilesa isnt God, but a great coach who has a great resources to work with.

We have no youth team(both nationally and at club level) and definitly not much talent too choose from.
Well, the Iranian youth team just won the Asian Cup and is one of he best if not the best youth team hat we ever had.

Our Omid team barely lost to Germany and Ukraine............

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Being 2nd in the South American qualifications at this stage is no gimme.
He has done a fantastic job so far. A couple of bad results in friendlies is not so bad because he is doing very well where it counts the most. I wish I could say the same for us.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I thought this thread was about the Chilean national team and their coach. How did Iran get in here....

It is sad for me to see some members repeating the same cock n bull stories for the last 8 years. I guess some of us never really learn what Football really is ...

oh well, here comes the long weekend.

M

MacGyver

His record is impressive. Could anyone tell us more about him? What system does he play? I'm sure if we would just try, he would love to come to Iran. Chile doesn't have as talented players as we got, like Oladi, Shojaei, Nikbakht and others and I'm sure we could pay him more.

And let's face it, Chile is not really a beautiful country, at least compared to Iran, we could offer him everything and he would really have more chances for success with Iran.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Well, the Iranian youth team just won the Asian Cup and is one of he best if not the best youth team hat we ever had.

Our Omid team barely lost to Germany and Ukraine............
yes that was our U-17 team and qualified to FIFA U-17 World Cup after 8 years! not to mention our Olympic team(U-23) hasnt qualified to Olympic games in 17 years.. that tells us about our talent draught and ofcourse mismanagements.
Chile became 3rd in FIFA U-17 World cup just 2 yrs ago!!our youth teams even when qualify, they get knocked out in first round..big difference! Chileans have simply invested well in their youth teams that are the backbone of their NT, while we havent and we are stuck with a crappy NT squad.

When our clubs(except Foulad and Sepahan and occasionally) dont have any youth Academy to gain experience in our mighty IPL, and there is mismanagement at all levels in Iran, we face talent draught as we do today. and yes Ghotbi is among those to be blamed for not inviting players from youth team, even in friendly games..

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
yes that was our U-17 team and qualified to FIFA U-17 World Cup after 8 years! not to mention our Olympic team(U-23) hasnt qualified to Olympic games in 17 years.. that tells us about our talent draught and ofcourse mismanagements.
Chile became 3rd in FIFA U-17 World cup just 2 yrs ago!!our youth teams even when qualify, they get knocked out in first round..big difference! Chileans have simply invested well in their youth teams that are the backbone of their NT, while we havent and we are stuck with a crappy NT squad.

When our clubs(except Foulad and Sepahan and occasionally) dont have any youth Academy to gain experience in our mighty IPL, and there is mismanagement at all levels in Iran, we face talent draught as we do today. and yes Ghotbi is among those to be blamed for not inviting players from youth team, even in friendly games..
Well, then I guess the Chilean FA were smart enough to realize that they have good players and invested in a real good coach, they could have blown everything by bringing lets say an analyzor with experience from the UCLA womens team.

Aug 26, 2005
Could you please list the players that regularly start in the first XI? Thanks.

I am not intimate with the team, but there are only a handful from that tournament and even less that regularly start.

To pass off the way Bielsa has improved this team is a joke.

P.S. Welcome back.